Culture Wars

Burncycle360

As the majority of black immigration was into inner city area, and none of the jobs in the 60s were in the countryside and still aren't, there are more or less zero black people involved in the farming industry. In fact, most people who were born city dwellers are still city dwellers, irrespective of colour. The exceptions are commuters and retirees, and they are indeed mostly white.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I gather that even in London it was originally extremely localized. For example. the prevalence of Black People settling in Brixton was largely down to their living in a nearby deep shelter left over from the war, when they got off the boat.

As for why they dont live out here, well the farming industry is heavily industrialized now, it doesnt employ nearly that many people now as it once did. There are of course industries scattered here and there, but housing is limited out in villages. So naturally enough, if people want to find work out here, they usually live on the edge of the larger cities and commute from there.

I was working for Dysons about 10 years ago, and they employed hardly any black people. I met a handful there in about 13 years working there, and some of those had just arrived in the country such as a Somalian asylum seeker. I think he was doing agency work and they went where the agency told them. But its a handful really. Ive seen more Japanese tourists in the Cotswolds than Ive seen blacks. Go walking around Gloucester or Swindon though, there is a major settlement of people from the middle east or other etchnic minorities.

Im perfectly happy to see them all out here, but they arent, and thats pretty much all that can be said about it really.

there has to be outside influence on all this -

I am amazed at how quickly the situation has deteriorated and really wonder at how far it will go. personally maybe some of the statues should go - but definitely not this way. Also for example in the case of Rhodes - if he is so demonic then all touched is corrupted then all Rhodes scholar are way tainted

Ill watch it on youtube for you and give you an opinion. I suspect this is most likely a comment mangled entirely out of shape by a Twitter post. If the guy was saying that the countryside is predominantly white, he is right. There was only one black kid in the class when I was at school. Even now its a distinct rarity to see black or asian people. We get more poles than black people by and large, even with the massive influx of dogwalkers during the lockdown.

Who are these people? Parodies of Frank Burns? (He was always complaining about how South Korea was filled with foreigners, aka, Koreans).

You know, when I was in Japan and touring around from pretty much anywhere away from western tourist, the last thing that would have crossed my mind as something to complain about was the distinctly high proportion of yellow people in the countryside. Likewise, when I was in Germany walking around Rotenberg, was I supposed to complain the fact that it was filled with Germans or something?

Edited by rmgill

"Murrica F***k Yeah! Oklahoma prosecutor charges low life terrorist antifa commie scum with charges that could get them LIFE in prison! About time. Vote for this man, he is a real American. https://www.dailywire.com/news/oklahoma-authorities-charge-alleged-rioters-with-terrorism-this-is-not-seattle

That's how it should be done when they riot and burn.

Ill watch it on youtube for you and give you an opinion. I suspect this is most likely a comment mangled entirely out of shape by a Twitter post. If the guy was saying that the countryside is predominantly white, he is right. There was only one black kid in the class when I was at school. Even now its a distinct rarity to see black or asian people. We get more poles than black people by and large, even with the massive influx of dogwalkers during the lockdown.

Who are these people? Parodies of Frank Burns? (He was always complaining about how South Korea was filled with foreigners, aka, Koreans).

You know, when I was in Japan and touring around from pretty much anywhere away from western tourist, the last thing that would have crossed my mind as something to complain about was the distinctly high proportion of yellow people in the countryside. Likewise, when I was in Germany walking around Rotenberg, was I supposed to complain the fact that it was filled with Germans or something?

As I say, I cant say ive seen it, so I cant comment. All I will say is there has been a general depopulation of the countryside of locals, because they refuse to put up new buildings in villages, so we cant buy locally. So the rich move in buying up cute little cottages to escape to from London (David Cameron, Rita Ora, Lilly Allen, all bought up places in the Cotswolds for this reason). You can drive around places like Chipping Norton on GE, and see they have been turned into out of Town Hampsteads by the rich and superrich.

The point is, Its not the rich moving in that bothers me, they can live wherever the hell they want. But the Blacks generally are not of the rich 1 percent of UK society. Go look through a rich list of the UK and yes, you will have ethnic minorities, but mainly other than blacks. OK, so once in a blue moon you get someone like Idris Elba. But they dont move out here, they go and live in LA or New York or wherever their career is.

Its not that we have a problem with Black people moving here. We have a problem with anyone moving out of the towns and cities moving here. The housing market in the cotswolds is completely out of wack.

A friend posted this comment about this incident.

There are millions of these guys in America. They don't train a lot, or shoot competitions. They don't spend all day on tweeter or posing with their guns for Instagram. They last trained with a rifle in the ROTC in the 80s, maybe they served too. They bought a Colt Match Target for full retail because it reminded them of their service rifle. They shoot a box or two through it once in a while with their buddies they kept in contact with over the years. They spent their lives building up a life and a business to be proud of, and gave to the right charities out of a sense of obligation and citizenship.

Now they're being told by the rage mob to pay up or bleed. And they're running out of sympathy, understanding, and fucks to give.

It's insane the amount of mental gymnastics people on social media are doing to figure out why the mob was fine and these guys should be charged with a felony.

We've seen how the mob reacts to submission, and there's only so far the law abiding can back themselves up into a corner to avoid violating the rights of those intent on violating theirs before getting out of it intact is no longer an option.

I don't think they should have been pointing it at them, they are clearly untrained and scared, but given the totality of the circumstances and the outcome...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta_myupIJm0

There are millions of these guys in America. They don't train a lot, or shoot competitions. They don't spend all day on tweeter or posing with their guns for Instagram. They last trained with a rifle in the ROTC in the 80s, maybe they served too. They bought a Colt Match Target for full retail because it reminded them of their service rifle. They shoot a box or two through it once in a while with their buddies they kept in contact with over the years. They spent their lives building up a life and a business to be proud of, and gave to the right charities out of a sense of obligation and citizenship.

Now they're being told by the rage mob to pay up or bleed. And they're running out of sympathy, understanding, and fucks to give.

EbsxDhuWAAIQ2ua.jpg​

As I say, I cant say ive seen it, so I cant comment. All I will say is there has been a general depopulation of the countryside of locals, because they refuse to put up new buildings in villages, so we cant buy locally. So the rich move in buying up cute little cottages to escape to from London (David Cameron, Rita Ora, Lilly Allen, all bought up places in the Cotswolds for this reason). You can drive around places like Chipping Norton on GE, and see they have been turned into out of Town Hampsteads by the rich and superrich.

The point is, Its not the rich moving in that bothers me, they can live wherever the hell they want. But the Blacks generally are not of the rich 1 percent of UK society. Go look through a rich list of the UK and yes, you will have ethnic minorities, but mainly other than blacks. OK, so once in a blue moon you get someone like Idris Elba. But they dont move out here, they go and live in LA or New York or wherever their career is.

Its not that we have a problem with Black people moving here. We have a problem with anyone moving out of the towns and cities moving here. The housing market in the cotswolds is completely out of wack.

Seems like the demographic is not race but one of money though.

Nice idea and a year ago I would have bought it, just like I would have bought that most cops and soldiers were secretly conservative gun fans and would never arrest people on the beaches or kneel to unarmed bigoted protestors and so on. I now look at that mentality as BS to make ourselves feel better that even though our culture and institutions have mostly thrown their support to the other side there is some hidden bulwark that won't allow tyranny. I'm sure if you asked Germans in the late 1920's they would have said the same thing.

Nice idea and a year ago I would have bought it, just like I would have bought that most cops and soldiers were secretly conservative gun fans and would never arrest people on the beaches or kneel to unarmed bigoted protestors and so on. I now look at that mentality as BS to make ourselves feel better that even though our culture and institutions have mostly thrown their support to the other side there is some hidden bulwark that won't allow tyranny. I'm sure if you asked Germans in the late 1920's they would have said the same thing.

I guess we don't know just how far people will let the mob push them until they push back. I can only know my own limits. However:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1107651/monthly-unit-sales-of-firearms-by-type-us/#:~:text=Published%20by%20Liam%20O%27Connell%2C%20Jun%2018%2C%202020%20In,from%202019%20to%202020%2C%20by%20type%20%28in%20thousands%29

If people didn't feel they had limits or that pushing back was pointless, they would not be spending money on firearms either.

"Mostly peaceful" BLM protester charged with attempted murder. What did he do? A car got caught in a BLM street protest and was slowly trying to navigate the hostile crowd when he drew a handgun, carefully aimed with both hands at the driver from a few feet away and shot the driver who pushed through the crowd and drove themselves to the hospital. It was captured on video where you can clearly see the gun fire. This is the organization that every TV network and every corporation are falling over themselves to laud and send millions to prove their wokeness. The revolution is being funded by big corporations.

Suspect arrested in connection with Provo shooting; Woman booked for rioting

Well, they banned r/TheDonald... and r/ChapoTrapHouse, so two hives of scum and villainy on either side of the aisle got put to the sword today.

Hahah! recent nº1 book in Amazon was at racial level of Mein Kampf "White Fragility"

Maybe you want to appear so centrist that you don't get that the center moved to the Left-Extreme left.

Um, I think they forgot something.

These people should be horsewhipped, not just for removing the statue but for lowering the collective IQ of the human race.

Christopher Columbus statue removed outside Columbus City Hall

A statue of Christopher Columbus was taken down in Columbus, Ohio, Wednesday morning amid renewed criticism over the legacy of the explorer.