Culture Wars

Burncycle360

So there's been a Twexit to Parler for many conservatives which has caused the Left to scream that Parler is a safe space for Nazis except there's no keeping the Left from doing the same and coming to Parler too. We're not looking for a safe space, we're looking to get out of the social media gulag and be able to share our thoughts without getting shutdown by the Twitter gestapo. Come one come all, enjoy the fresh air of free speech.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a "great leap forward" for society.

maxresdefault.jpg

Steve Miller
@SteveMillerOC
The California legislature has now voted to strike these words from our state
constitution:

“The state shall not discriminate against, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin.”

I’m speechless.

1593128526107.jpg

4:46 PM · Jun 24, 2020

https://twitter.com/SteveMillerOC/status/1275892961360805888

I'd bet the social workers that replace cops, think that any belief in 2nd amendment rights is a sickness that must be cured through intensive therapy.

You are right. Until they NEED a cop.

Saw a video of a BLM guy complete with bullhorn trying to get a crowd riled up to take down a statue until the locals showed up, most of them senior citizens, including one guy waving a cane, to stop him. He got into a tussle with one old guy and then when the others stepped in he ran behind the police that were there (doing nothing) and a guy was yelling "Sure, NOW you want the police!". If the authorities won't stop this madness and apply the law then citizens are going to get fed up and start doing it themselves and that's bad for everyone, particularly pasty white Antifa soyboys.

I'd bet the social workers that replace cops, think that any belief in 2nd amendment rights is a sickness that must be cured through intensive therapy.

Saw a video of a BLM guy complete with bullhorn trying to get a crowd riled up to take down a statue until the locals showed up, most of them senior citizens, including one guy waving a cane, to stop him. He got into a tussle with one old guy and then when the others stepped in he ran behind the police that were there (doing nothing) and a guy was yelling "Sure, NOW you want the police!". If the authorities won't stop this madness and apply the law then citizens are going to get fed up and start doing it themselves and that's bad for everyone, particularly pasty white Antifa soyboys.

That's what will escalate the issue. Everyday citizens with no priors getting arrested and charged for doing what the spineless politicians won't. Flames are getting fed on both sides.

That's what will escalate the issue. Everyday citizens with no priors getting arrested and charged for doing what the spineless politicians won't. Flames are getting fed on both sides.

Yes, the democrats want a communist revolution, and will do nothing that will stop that end.

This past week I saw a video of the Mayor of D.C., Muriel Bowser being interviewed. She and her interviewer were standing on a street when they were accosted by a guy wearing women's lingerie whereupon Bowser exclaimed, "Where are the police when you need them?" Where indeed, for beneath her feet the street was painted "DEFUND THE POLICE."

Yes, the democrats want a communist revolution, and will do nothing that will stop that end.

I'm afraid real communists would shoot them like mad dogs, as it got nothing to do with communism. Just useless riot.

Give them time.

I'm afraid real communists would shoot them like mad dogs,

Hey I know that quote.

The world would be a peaceful and just place if we could all just admit the racist scourge that are *pulls a card from the deck* forests.

It's the Beeb and not some deranged tabloid paper like the Daily Mail so it must be true.

BBC Countryfile
@BBCCountryfile
While @DwayneFields found solace in the landscapes of the UK and beyond, many in Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups see the countryside as being a white environment #countryfile

12:27 PM · Jun 28, 2020

https://twitter.com/BBCCountryfile/status/1277277327639154688

The world would be a peaceful and just place if we could all just admit the racist scourge that are *pulls a card from the deck* forests.

It's the Beeb and not some deranged tabloid paper like the Daily Mail so it must be true.

BBC Countryfile

@BBCCountryfile

While @DwayneFields found solace in the landscapes of the UK and beyond, many in Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups see the countryside as being a white environment #countryfile

12:27 PM · Jun 28, 2020

https://twitter.com/BBCCountryfile/status/1277277327639154688

Ill watch it on youtube for you and give you an opinion. I suspect this is most likely a comment mangled entirely out of shape by a Twitter post. If the guy was saying that the countryside is predominantly white, he is right. There was only one black kid in the class when I was at school. Even now its a distinct rarity to see black or asian people. We get more poles than black people by and large, even with the massive influx of dogwalkers during the lockdown.