Upshot of Australia's approach; if you got vaccinated and still get COVID, you have failed your duty and deserve to die rather than get outpatient treatment. 

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The European Union is underway to approve some treatments:

The EU Strategy on COVID-19 Therapeutics delivers today its first outcome, with the announcement of the first portfolio of five therapeutics that could soon be available to treat patients across the EU. Four of these therapeutics are monoclonal antibodies under rolling review by the European Medicines Agency. Another one is an immunosuppressant, which has a marketing authorisation that could be extended to include the treatment of COVID-19 patients.

(...)

Italy is following in the steps of Australia, unfortunately:

Italy is to make it compulsory for all workers to have a Covid "green pass" - proof of vaccination, a negative test or recovery from the virus.

The measures are a first for Europe and some of the strictest in the world.

Anyone without a pass will reportedly face suspension from work and may have their pay stopped after five days.

The measure, due to come into force on 15 October, aims to boost vaccinations in a country that has been badly hit by the virus.

Green pass certificates for Covid-19, provided both digitally and on paper, are already required to access Italian train stations, cinemas, restaurants, gyms and swimming pools.

(...)

So this could be more accurate changing Biden for another one:

9TQ1goa.jpeg

Edited by sunday

17 hours ago, sunday said:

A designed virus weaponized by a pharma company and set free in the open, yes, quite impossible.

A designed virus weaponized by a state actor, and accidentally released or not, does not look so impossible.

The global warming swindle has a long story, and the other aspects could be conflated together because the relationships with the stealing of the election. The virus was not needed to stole the election, as most of the mechanisms were already in place in 2016.

I would agree, but since Western governments have cracked down on the use of cheap and working drugs to fight the virus, I fear there were and are more sinister motivations.

4 minutes ago, seahawk said:

I would agree, but since Western governments have cracked down on the use of cheap and working drugs to fight the virus, I fear there were and are more sinister motivations.

Here is someone saying something on the matter. Could help to explain the whys of that:

https://rumble.com/vmm5dm-australian-billionaire-clive-palmer-says-premier-is-controlled-by-pharmaceu.html

The FDA said Thursday it would expand emergency use authorization for a coronavirus antibody cocktail made by Eli Lilly, which will serve as a preventive drug for people who have been exposed to the virus and are at risk of severe symptoms.

3 hours ago, JWB said:

The FDA said Thursday it would expand emergency use authorization for a coronavirus antibody cocktail made by Eli Lilly, which will serve as a preventive drug for people who have been exposed to the virus and are at risk of severe symptoms.

One of the early videos I watched about COVID treatment had the doc saying, re Remdesivir, that virii always require a cocktail. Never a single silver bullet. 

Some AIDS activists assert that Fauci killed a bunch of HIV patients by insisting on use of a single antiviral.

In the sad news coworker that was on the respirator died. :( 29 y/o, healthy, no comorbidities, took it seriously and detected it at early stage but apparently nothing, (including IVM, HCQ, "industrial" strength antibiotics) could help slow (3 weeks) descent into more and more lungs being affected. What a shitty end of the week.

43 minutes ago, bojan said:

In the sad news coworker that was on the respirator died. :( 29 y/o, healthy, no comorbidities, took it seriously and detected it at early stage but apparently nothing, (including IVM, HCQ, "industrial" strength antibiotics) could help slow (3 weeks) descent into more and more lungs being affected. What a shitty end of the week.

Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Date 17.09.2021

Author Monir Ghaedi

How some EU countries managed to ditch COVID-19 restrictions

Denmark, the Netherlands, and Sweden are resuming their pre-pandemic life, despite the delta variant risks. What's their secret?

In parts of Europe, enjoying a pre-pandemic social life, or at least a close version of it, is no longer a far-off dream. 

Fully vaccinated people in the Netherlands can go dancing in crammed clubs and can attend parties without having to keep social distance from 25 September. Instead, the government will begin mandating vaccine passes, Prime Minister Mark Rutte said in a press conference Tuesday.

Denmark abandoned all COVID-19 restrictions last week, becoming the first EU country to go return entirely to pre-pandemic daily life. No masks or even proof of vaccination are necessary to go to concerts or gyms. 

In late August, Danish health minister Magnus Heunicke, said the government no longer saw COVID-19 as a "socially critical disease." This approach effectively ends the ministry's mandate to implement measures such as national closures and requirements for coronavirus passes.

Joining the league will be Sweden, which has stood out among European countries for its relatively hands-off response to the pandemic. Most restrictions, including limitations on private and public gatherings and the advice to work from home, will expire by the end of September, Health and Social Affairs Minister Lena Hallengren announced earlier this month.

Travelers to these countries are still required to be tested and quarantine upon their arrival if they are not fully vaccinated.

Delta variant looms 

Denmark and Sweden both have a relatively high vaccination rate. According to the University of Oxford's Our World in Data project, in Denmark more than 80% of eligible adults are fully vaccinated and in Sweden, over 70% are vaccinated. "Among the most vulnerable of our patients and citizens, the vaccination rate is more than nine out of ten," said Allan Randrup Thomsen, virologist at the University of Copenhagen.

In the Netherlands, the vaccination rate stands at about 60%, but caretaker health minister Hugo de Jonge hopes that rewarding more freedoms to residents, in tandem with a vaccine mandate, will boost the country's vaccination rollout, according to the public broadcaster NOS.

Easing restrictions comes at a time when infection rates are rising in some EU countries and the rest of the world, mostly due to the highly contagious delta variant. The latest update to the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, (ECDC)'s map shows far fewer red zones compared to previous weeks, but it also highlights the radically varied status of the pandemic across Europe.

[...]

https://www.dw.com/en/how-some-eu-countries-managed-to-ditch-covid-19-restrictions/a-59212442

Moderna’s vaccine is the most effective against hospitalization, CDC study finds

The CDC-led nationwide study involving more than 3,600 adults hospitalized for covid-19 between March and August found the effectiveness of Moderna’s vaccine against hospitalization was 93 percent, while that of Pfizer-BioNTech’s and Johnson & Johnson’s vaccines was 88 percent and 71 percent, respectively.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/09/17/covid-delta-variant-live-updates/#link-ESOSV36E5RCFVHXDGAZDQ5WWHI

Jim Breuer takes nothing from nobody. 

One time, he threatened to beat up an SNL writer for attempting to steal one of his jokes.

Regarding mandatory vaccines:

https://thepostmillennial.com/comedian-jim-breuer-cancels-shows

Comedian Jim Breuer cancels performances at venues that require COVID vaccination

Food for thought, with data.

https://skirsch.com/covid/Killed.pdf

There is more insight on how VAERS work, estimates for reporting rates to VAERS, and new figures for vaccine risks. Author's website.

If anecdotal evidence is preferred, there are some instances around:

This was on a post in Telegram, the location is in Alberta, Canada.

So I have mentioned on here multiple times that my wife's a nurse at a hospital.
Last night she worked an extra shift in the Emergency Room(not her regular department)
She found out, how "they" are getting away with claiming there's a "pandemic of the unvaccinated"

While dealing with a patient who came in exhibiting symptoms of myocarditis, a FT Emergency Room nurse conveyed some very interesting information to my wife
Apparently all patients are asked whether or not they received the #CV19 vax, no matter what issue it is that brought them into the ER.

If the patient received the vax less than 14 days prior, they are recorded as "Un-Vaxxed"
The story the nurses are being given, is that this is done because the vax takes 14 days to start working. The FT ER nurse my wife talked to last night has a different theory:

It has been her observation that most patients coming in with what appears to be vaccine injuries are coming in within 72 hours of receiving the jab. By recording these patients as "Un-Vaxxed" they can do a few things:
- one, they can claim those vax injuries are a result of Covid & not the shot
- two, they can bury the vaccine injury
- three, they get to claim there's a "pandemic of the unvaccinated"

It also turns out that nurses are being required to sign nondisclosure agreements, promising not to publicly discuss any procedures dealing with #CV19

My wife refused to sign this agreement, and she's awaiting possible retaliatory response from upper mgmt.
We need nurses across the country to start talking about all of this openly, as I'm sure our little hospital is not the only place this is occurring.

Edited by sunday

Indeed. The trolls of yesteryear are the NPCs of today. It is so easy to call racist to someone, using the cheapest Rhethoric instead of proving your point dialectically, that of late it is difficult to tell which adversaries are idiots, who have hidden reasons, and who are honest but misguided.

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/09/18/a-doctor-writes-the-nhs-is-concealing-important-information-from-the-public/

Firstly, it clearly shows that the NHS has been exaggerating the burden of Covid on hospitals by 25% since at least the June 18th and almost certainly for longer. All the senior NHS leaders and politicians quoting the number of Covid inpatients for the last six weeks have been painting a seriously exaggerated picture, significantly worse than the true position. Were they in ignorance about the true numbers, or were they deliberately misleading the public?

The question also arises whether Government ministers have been given the same inaccurate information, or whether they too knew the information was exaggerated. This goes to the heart of how important decisions are made in the U.K. If ministers are being provided with incorrect information, they will make poor decisions. Have the NHS been deliberately ‘filtering’ information passed to ministers with the intention of influencing important decisions and maintaining restrictions on the public?

Comments section is rife with Bill Gates conspiracy theorists, but the cooking of books re hospital case counts seems to be a common thing in the Anglosphere.

Two times kung flu survivor Peter Grant, continues:

https://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-covid-19-lies-are-falling-apart.html

(...)

To sum up:  I don't think we should have any faith in official propaganda pressuring us to be vaccinated against COVID-19, or accept "booster shots".  I think the growing body of evidence outlined above suggests very strongly that the risk of adverse side-effects is far greater than official pronouncements will admit.  Yes, the vaccines may provide benefits to a great many people . . . but how do you know that you won't be one of the many people to suffer an adverse reaction?  If the odds of such a reaction were very low - as they are with most other vaccinations - then I think most of us would accept them as worthwhile.  When they're as high as the FDA has just admitted . . . not so much.

I emphasize that none of the evidence provided above is "conspiracy theory" crackpot nonsense.  It comes from the FDA and reputable medical and other sources.

Do your own research (follow the links above for a good start), draw your own conclusions, make up your own mind, and proceed accordingly.

Especially cogent are his words on Ivermectin

(...)

To begin with, let's take the massive propaganda campaign against the use of Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19.  You've doubtless seen the jokes, memes and official scorn about people treating the disease with "sheep medicine" or "deworming medicine", and claims that Ivermectin can't possibly be of any use against the pandemic.  (The Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, with a population of well over 200 million, would beg to differ - and that's just one of many success stories.)

To begin with, Ivermectin was developed to deal with parasite infestations, including river blindness (endemic in Africa), scabies, parasitic elephantiasis (also common in parts of Africa), and so on.  It was developed for human use, and later applied to animal use as well.  So successful was it that, as Wikipedia points out:

William Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for its discovery and applications. The medication is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, and is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as an antiparasitic agent.

A Nobel Prize for its discovery?  Designated by the top medical and health organization in the entire world as an "essential medicine"?  Doesn't that sound like just a little bit more than "sheep medicine" or "worm medicine"?  It should!  In Africa, where Ivermectin is available over-the-counter in most countries, it's regarded as a miracle medication.  Nothing else has been so effective in reducing river blindness and other parasite-related infections.  Similarly, hydroxychoroquine is a commonly used prophylactic medication against malaria, which is endemic in Africa.  I used to take hydroxy on a daily basis for months at a time while I was in malaria-infested areas.  Like Ivermectin, it was an over-the-counter medicine that cost pennies per tablet.  It still is, in Africa.

(Ever wondered why African nations are reporting COVID-19 infections at a rate 4-5 times lower than other parts of the world?  I suspect it's because so many Africans are already taking Ivermectin and/or hydroxychloroquine to treat other medical issues that COVID-19 finds the continent a hostile environment.  It can't get established, because so many people are already taking medications that inhibit it.  That's my theory, anyway.)
(...)

2 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/09/18/a-doctor-writes-the-nhs-is-concealing-important-information-from-the-public/

Comments section is rife with Bill Gates conspiracy theorists, but the cooking of books re hospital case counts seems to be a common thing in the Anglosphere.

Given the infection control regime that is mandated for patients who test positive for COVID-19, and which is eminently reasonable, it makes more sense to assess the systematic stress placed on the hospital system from the absolute number of cases than from some arbitrary assessment of disease severity. The NHS also records the number of patients who are specifically being treated by ventilation as a separate metric.

I see a headline grab for conspiracy theorists' clicks, not a sensible assessment.

It would make sense to hospitalize only those who have symptomatic infection to the point of needing hospitalization, but I guess we can't do that. It would also make sense to publish the applicable lab stats when publishing hospitalization rates, but we can't do that either for some reason.

Data on the cooking of books has been documented outside the NHS.