• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, rmgill said:

"... four months into the Magoo administration..."

OMG, that is just brilliant.

BREAKING: Fauci Sent Panicked Gain-Of-Function E-Mails To Staff In Early COVID Days.

E-mails obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request have revealed some critical moments in the early days of the pandemic when Dr. Anthony Fauci began demanding information related to gain of function experiments from underlings.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/fauci-sent-panicked-gain-of-function-e-mails-to-staff-in-early-covid-days/

https://pjmedia.com/columns/paula-bolyard/2021/06/04/report-high-ranking-chinese-defector-working-with-dia-has-direct-knowledge-of-chinas-bioweapons-program-and-its-very-bad-n1452251

In an exclusive story at RedState, Jen Van Laar reports that sources inside the intelligence community say a high-ranking defector from China has been working for months with the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). According to Van Laar’s confidential sources, that high-ranking defector claims to have knowledge of special weapons programs in China—that include bioweapons.

In fact, Wray was “ambushed” with the information, according to Van Laar’s sources, as was the CIA. “Sources say DIA leadership kept the defector within their Clandestine Services network to prevent Langley and the State Department from accessing the person, whose existence was kept from other agencies because DIA leadership believes there are Chinese spies or sources inside the FBI, CIA, and several other federal agencies,” according to the report.

“In DIA’s assessment, the information provided by the defector is legitimate,” wrote Van Laar. “Sources say the level of confidence in the defector’s information is what has led to a sudden crisis of confidence in Dr. Anthony Fauci, adding that U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) personnel detailed to DIA have corroborated very technical details of information provided by the defector.” 

On 6/2/2021 at 11:32 AM, DB said:

Yesterday there were no reported deaths (according to the "positive test in last 28 days" metric), obviously caveated by this being a long weekend which usually supresses first work day statistics. Also, 75% of the over 18 population in the UK has now been stabbed, and we should cross 50% of adults fully vaccinated this week, perhaps even today.

The positive thing about this is that there are minimal signs of the take-up slowing down, unlike for the US and Israel, where there seems to be a significant minority who are resistant to being vaccinated.

Welcome news from the western front, as the battle of the human race against the pandemic continues.

The less said about resistance to/mindblowing low rates of full vaccination on the eastern front, the better.

Now that the Left has won the DC power struggle and installed their very own puppet, it will all come out. Two major victims of the policies perpetuated by Fauci, the Fascist Left, and the Fascist media, our nation, the United States of America has been in my opinion, irreparably harmed economically, culturally, and politically.  The second harm is to science.  The only thing that can mitigate the harm to science is a full and transparent accounting of what "scientists" and their leftist enablers perpetuated on our nation.  And, sadly, that's just not going to happen.

Evidently the Vanity Fair expose points out that in 2012, Garden Gnome Fauci posited that gain of function studies of viruses, such as SARs, should be performed.  Even the risk of a pandemic would be outweighed by the knowledge gained.  Time for Tony to answer the question, were the millions of lives lost to the Covid-19 pandemic worth the knowledge gained?  And what exactly was this horribly expensive knowledge that was gained?

Edited by DKTanker

1 hour ago, DKTanker said:

Evidently the Vanity Fair expose points out that in 2012 Garden Gnome Fauci posited that gain of function studies of viruses, such as SARs, should be preformed.  Even the risk of a pandemic would be outweighed by the knowledge gained.  Time for Tony to answer the question, were the millions of lives lost to the Covid-19 pandemic worth the knowledge gained?  And what exactly was this horribly expensive knowledge that was gained?

It sure wasn't outpatient treatment.

One thing that was learned is that NAIAD, NIH, and the state health departments and medical boards were able to intimidate GPs and ED physicians into not treating patients infected with a GoF virus.

9 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

"... four months into the Magoo administration..."

OMG, that is just brilliant.

Well it' s Razorfist God F/king speed

8 hours ago, DKTanker said:

The second harm is to science.  The only thing that can mitigate the harm to science is a full and transparent accounting of what "scientists" and their leftist enablers perpetuated on our nation.

This is not the first scandal that harms science. There is the global warming scare too.

Those could be understood as examples of "Scientism", the use of allegedly scientific results to justify one's policies, and beat the opposition into submission.

Got my first BioNTech shot yesterday. Quick affair at a public center twenty minutes from either my office and home, filled nowhere to capacity. While I was waiting in the cubicle, they had one guy stretched on a cot who had had some sort of circulatory response; the attendant with me remarked that it was conspicious this occurred in more young people since they had begun showing up in greater numbers. A younger colleague who got his on Thursday reported feeling hungover yesterday, and today I'm the same; though I couldn't distinguish it from my neck acting up as it does once in a while. The injection point is sensitive to the touch, but nothing else.

Anecdotically, since we asked the multi-practice medical center down in our office building to act as our "company doctors" and administer shots to those of our two dozen employees who have made no other arrangements or no interest at all, about a quarter opted for AZ which was readily available, the rest for BioNTech on a standby basis.

10 hours ago, DKTanker said:

Now that the Left has won the DC power struggle and installed their very own puppet, it will all come out. Two major victims of the policies perpetuated by Fauci, the Fascist Left, and the Fascist media, our nation, the United States of America has been in my opinion, irreparably harmed economically, culturally, and politically.  The second harm is to science.  The only thing that can mitigate the harm to science is a full and transparent accounting of what "scientists" and their leftist enablers perpetuated on our nation.  And, sadly, that's just not going to happen.

Evidently the Vanity Fair expose points out that in 2012, Garden Gnome Fauci posited that gain of function studies of viruses, such as SARs, should be performed.  Even the risk of a pandemic would be outweighed by the knowledge gained.  Time for Tony to answer the question, were the millions of lives lost to the Covid-19 pandemic worth the knowledge gained?  And what exactly was this horribly expensive knowledge that was gained?

I don't think the positive perception of science is coming back widely in our lifetime.  Even if there was that transparent accounting in this instance it won't change the fact that in a time of crisis science was co-opted by the elites and powerful and the vast majority of scientists supported that corruption overtly or by their silence.  Those are the same scientists who will still be there in five years.  Once a person has demonstrated they are a betrayer, who ever trusts them again?

An article I read a while back remarked "the Vietnam war destroyed our trust in the military. Watergate did the same for the presidency."  Covid definitely did the same for the medical community. 

4 hours ago, BansheeOne said:

Got my first BioNTech shot yesterday. Quick affair at a public center twenty minutes from either my office and home, filled nowhere to capacity. While I was waiting in the cubicle, they had one guy stretched on a cot who had had some sort of circulatory response; the attendant with me remarked that it was conspicious this occurred in more young people since they had begun showing up in greater numbers. A younger colleague who got his on Thursday reported feeling hungover yesterday, and today I'm the same; though I couldn't distinguish it from my neck acting up as it does once in a while. The injection point is sensitive to the touch, but nothing else.

Anecdotically, since we asked the multi-practice medical center down in our office building to act as our "company doctors" and administer shots to those of our two dozen employees who have made no other arrangements or no interest at all, about a quarter opted for AZ which was readily available, the rest for BioNTech on a standby basis.

If you didn't have much of a reaction to the shot, you may already have antibodies from a prior exposure.

One thing that's weird about the US response is the lack of employer involvement (excepting .gov, the larger health care providers, and school systems).

1 hour ago, Ivanhoe said:

If you didn't have much of a reaction to the shot, you may already have antibodies from a prior exposure.

One thing that's weird about the US response is the lack of employer involvement (excepting .gov, the larger health care providers, and school systems).

It's not weird at all, its prudent.  The vaccines are not FDA approved yet, rather they are authorized by an EUA under the exemptions for pandemics and chemical/biological warfare.  With the Federal government immune from lawsuits and the manufacturers also shielded when the inevitable lawsuits begin (frivolous or not) any private employer foolish enough to provide vaccinations on site becomes the best and in many respects the only legal target for every single employee and family member.  

2 hours ago, Stargrunt6 said:

An article I read a while back remarked "the Vietnam war destroyed our trust in the military. Watergate did the same for the presidency."  Covid definitely did the same for the medical community. 

My team drove through deserted streets last year to test those treatments and the vaccines and I have one of them in my body right now so I am no anti-vaxer.  The Ivermectin and HCL crushing has arguably killed millions of people worldwide.  When Mexico has a lower bed occupancy rate than the USA or most of western Europe with Ivermectin but without the surge in vaccinations it is so obvious that only the purposefully ignorant can deny it.  We had an extremely effective treatment regimen six months ago that was widely published but the medical profession and various CDC's equivalents suppressed it.  I've seen some pre-release papers that conservatively suggest that had we used these protocols starting in October we would have cut the fatality rates by over 2/3.  More importantly, the clinical recoveries for those who DIDN'T die with these treatment plans are vastly better and will likely result in the difference between chronic health issues and early death for those without the plan and those with.  

Never mind the secondary effects of lockdowns, delayed medical interventions due to missed appointments, the long term effects on children deprived of all non-electronic socialization etc.  If you or someone you know is suffering from long term symptoms such as "Covid Brain" or has chronic health conditions or an earlier death over the next years and contracted Covid after October then this was purposefully done to you by the official medical profession and your country's CDC.  How in the hell will my field ever come back from that?  

Well, What is more important, some hundreds of thousands of deaths, or to allow Orange Man could have been right once?

Taking a page out of E5M book, probably a purge of health policymakers and administrators is needed. No one that put his partisan politics before his professional competence should be able to manage anything health-related.

6 hours ago, BansheeOne said:

While I was waiting in the cubicle, they had one guy stretched on a cot who had had some sort of circulatory response; the attendant with me remarked that it was conspicious this occurred in more young people since they had begun showing up in greater numbers. 

Seems to be happening sometimes, when young people are vaccinated. Here, it seems to be ascribed to fear of needles and the general hysteria of young people..... 

Edited by cbo

4 minutes ago, sunday said:

Well, What is more important, some hundreds of thousands of deaths, or to allow Orange Man could have been right once?

Taking a page out of E5M book, probably a purge of health policymakers and administrators is needed. No one that put his partisan politics before his professional competence should be able to manage anything health-related.

So basically, the US would need to import doctors from abroad, as everyone in the US is accusing their political opponents of putting their partisan beliefs before professional competences. 

Doctors in the post-purge US medical profession would as rare as mammals just post of the giant dino-killing space rock. 

20 minutes ago, cbo said:

So basically, the US would need to import doctors from abroad, as everyone in the US is accusing their political opponents of putting their partisan beliefs before professional competences. 

Doctors in the post-purge US medical profession would as rare as mammals just post of the giant dino-killing space rock. 

Realistically you could do it by establishing criteria for NIH, CDC, JAMA and the Lancet for their policy makers and editorial boards.  Rank and file physicians were threatened with losing their license and insurance if they deviated from official guidelines.  As with most things, clean out the top and the rest takes care of itself.  

I don't believe that there is a vast international conspiracy to prevent cheap treatments - after all, some of the treatments mentioned here are in use in other locations than the US. It's tempting to believe that vested interests in the two higher priced vaccines may be briefing against other treatments that may lessen the need for their vaccines (see also the "AZ vaccine will cause blood clots that will kill you" thing when the comparative risk is still low compared to catching the disease, or even of being on the pill if you're a younger woman).

I am more concerned about the general lack of interest in trialling cheap medical solutions because there is no incentive to pay for trials for existing drugs, because they cannot be sold at a high enough price for it to be worth doing.

One of the things that interested me in a recent video was the trialling of the introduction of a formal mechanism into the NHS to allow for some trials to be tested via modifications to NHS standard protocols (not just for this pandemic, but more generally), so that it is easier to fold trials into "business as usual" activities. Annoyingly, I can't recall the youtube video that mentioned it, but it was probably from the ZOE vlogs from Professor Tim Spector, but might have been another John Campbell item.

49 minutes ago, cbo said:

I wrote "policymakers and administrators" meaning to exclude "true doctors"* in contact with patients.

Now I expect a "I stand corrected" from you.

* Or rank-and-file physicians in the words of niftlegal

Edited by sunday
Asterisk and clarification