Huh. I think several of us were skeptical of the handling and temperature on the mRNA vials going off making it vaccination innoculation with very expensive water. 

Edited by rmgill

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, rmgill said:

Huh. I think several of us were skeptical of the handling and temperature on the mRNA vials going off making it vaccination innoculation with very expensive water. 

...very expensive and quite toxic water...

Hmm. That would make sense. There's a fine line between immune response to one's own infected cells and immune response to one's own cells. 

Edited by rmgill

On 8/25/2022 at 6:56 PM, MiloMorai said:

Do you get as sick if you have been vaccinated if you get covid?

I got the Delta variant this time last year after two Moderna shots earlier in the year. My sickness was very mild. Like a light flu. My department paid me to be off for a week. Got a lot of yard and house work done.

On 8/25/2022 at 7:33 PM, DKTanker said:

Meanwhile Novak Djokovic had to withdraw from the US Open (tennis) because he refuses to be injected with an ineffective "vaccine" which could potentially kill him and Brandon, in his infinite wisdom, has decreed that nobody be allowed to legally enter the country without having been twice jabbed.

He should have walked over the Mexican border illegally , could probably have gotten a green card.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/spanish-peer-reviewed-study-found-school-mask-mandates-not-prevent-covid-19-transmission-says-transmission-lower-preschool-primary-education/

According to the result of the study, “SARS-CoV-2 incidence was significantly lower in preschool than in primary education, and an increasing trend with age was observed.”

“Six-year-old children showed higher incidence than 5 year olds (3.54% vs 3.1%; OR 1.15 (95% CI 1.08 to 1.22)) and slightly lower but not statistically significant SAR (4.36% vs 4.59%; incidence risk ratio 0.96 (95% CI 0.82 to 1.11)) and R* (0.9 vs 0.93; OR 0.96 (95% CI 0.87 to 1.09)). Results remained consistent using a regression discontinuity design and linear regression extrapolation approaches.”

https://joomi.substack.com/p/were-still-being-misled-about-how

In January 2022, a paper came out showing that the mRNA of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines could last at least 2 months post-vaccination.

The study sampled the lymph nodes of people 7-60 days post-vaccination, and detected vaccine mRNA on days 7, 16, and 37, with lower but still appreciable amounts detected at day 60 (Figure 7).

Note that 60 days was the maximum amount of time sampled, so in some people the vaccine mRNA might even last longer. We don’t know, because no one has looked beyond 60 days.

Remember when I mentioned that there was a recent preprint which showed that some people suffering from long COVID-like symptoms form the vaccines had retained pieces of spike protein in some of their immune cells, months post-vaccination? Some of these people had mutant spike peptides; in other words, the sequence of the spike protein fragment was not what was intended from the mRNA vaccines. Something went haywire there.

We couldn’t even get that right.

So we don’t know why some people produce mutant spike peptides. We don’t know, at least in some people, why the mRNA vaccine lasts so long, or why they retain spike protein for so long. We don’t even know how much spike protein gets produced per mRNA molecule. We don’t know why some people suffer from serious side effects from the vaccines, and some seem fine, at least on the surface.

https://www.cell.com/action/showPdf?pii=S0092-8674(22)00076-9

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/long-covid-scientists-explain-cells-that-spawn-rogue-antibodies/ar-AA11kuOF

Our new study, published in the journal Nature, helps shed light on these questions. We now know that in patients with severe COVID-19, many of the developing antibodies responsible for neutralizing the viral threat are simultaneously targeting their own organs and tissues. We also show that self-directed antibodies can persist for months or even years in those suffering from long COVID-19.

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-1844677/v1

Post-vaccination individuals with PASC-like symptoms exhibit markers of platelet activation and pro-inflammatory cytokine production which may be driven by the persistence of SARS-CoV-2 S1 protein persistence in intermediate and non-classical monocytes.

https://joomi.substack.com/p/im-grateful-to-be-vaccinated-and

You may have noticed that a certain segment of American politicians will (1) announce that they tested positive for COVID and (2) follow up with some expression of gratitude for the vaccines.

This is a collection of those pronouncements. They are relatively easy to find. You just have to do a search on Twitter with variations of “tested positive grateful vaccinated” or “tested positive thankful,” etc.

Most of the tweets that come up are from politicians or (increasingly) people making fun of the politicians.

When you see all the tweets together, it definitely looks like they are part of a coordinated campaign.

Almost all the politicians were Democrats. Only two were Republican.

Almost Manchurian.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/100520

Normal testosterone levels in men might be protective against severe COVID-19, a retrospective cohort study suggested.

Among 723 men with a mean age of 55, those who had hypogonadism had a higher risk of hospitalization for COVID-19 versus men with eugonadism (OR 2.4, 95% CI 1.4-4.4, P<0.003), reported Sandeep Dhindsa, MD, of St. Louis University School of Medicine in Missouri, and colleagues.

Of these men, 45% with hypogonadism were hospitalized with COVID-19 versus only 12% with eugonadism, the group noted in JAMA Network Open.

This should not have been a surprise, given the role that testosterone plays in the immune system.

Of course, in an age where "toxic masculinity" is soon to become an entry in the DSM, checking and adjusting T levels is going to be declared racist, or something.

No one could have foreseen that...

Ha!

Trump Covid Adviser Confesses ’15 Days to Slow the Spread’ Was a Lie from the Beginning

That’s where Dr. Deborah Birx comes in. In a recent book that has effectively become a mea culpa, “Silent Invasion,” the former White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator admits that it was all a lie. This comes via The Brownstone Institute:

No sooner had we convinced the Trump administration to implement our version of a two-week shutdown than I was trying to figure out how to extend it. Fifteen Days to Slow the Spread was a start, but I knew it would be just that. I didn’t have the numbers in front of me yet to make the case for extending it longer, but I had two weeks to get them. However hard it had been to get the fifteen-day shutdown approved, getting another one would be more difficult by many orders of magnitude.

As recently discussed here, this is far from the only example of Dr. Birx’s grotesque subterfuge. In another passage, she effectively admits to massaging data in order to nudge state officials into overreaction to the viral pandemic:

After the heavily edited documents were returned to me, I’d reinsert what they had objected to, but place it in those different locations. I’d also reorder and restructure the bullet points so the most salient — the points the administration objected to most — no longer fell at the state of the bullet points. I shared these strategies with the three members of the data team also writing these reports. Our Saturday and Sunday report-writing routine soon became: write, submit, revise, hide, resubmit.

13 hours ago, sunday said:

I came to this conclusion several weeks ago. I'm dissapointed to see it confirmed as I can now no longer consign it to the 'tinfoil hat conspiracy category'.

COVID19 Pandemic - the greatest case of induced mass hysteria in recorded history.

Really safe, yes, really safe.

VIDEO: Megi Bakradze- the First Nurse to Receive AstraZeneca Vaccine in 2021 — DIED 24 Hours Later

In 2021, Georgian nurse Megi Brakadze, 27, was one of the first patients to take the AtraZeneca vaccine.

Within 24 hours she was dead.

Doctors tried to restart her heart but were not able to revive her completely.

For some reason, Megi’s story did not make the headlines. It was not allowed.

Megi’s death came a week after Italian clarinet teacher, Sandro Tognatti, died following the Oxford/AstraZeneca jab.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/100582

Vitamin D supplements did not ward off COVID-19 or other respiratory infections, two randomized controlled trials showed.

Among 6,200 participants in a phase III study from the U.K., 2.6% of those in the control group developed COVID-19 compared with 3.6% of those who received 800 IU vitamin D daily (OR 1.39, 95% CI 0.98-1.97) and 3.0% who received 3,200 IU daily (OR 1.13, 95% CI 0.78-1.63) over 6 months of follow-up, reported Adrian Martineau, PhD, of Queen Mary University of London, and colleagues.

In a second trial out of Norway that looked at daily supplementation with cod liver oil (which carries low doses of vitamin D, vitamin A, and omega-3 fatty acids) during the winter months, a similar proportion of participants who took the supplement or placebo for a median of 164 days tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 (1.31% vs 1.32%; relative risk [RR] 1.00, 97% CI 0.82-1.22), reported Arne Søraas, MD, PhD, of Oslo University Hospital, and colleagues.

Note the discrepancy between the Medpage headline and the description of the Norway trial; "low doses of vitamin D." The Norway trial essentially trialed cod liver oil as a COVID preventative, not vitamin D as a COVID preventative.

Also note that neither study apprently involved measurement of vitamin D blood levels before/after supplementation.

On 9/10/2022 at 7:19 PM, Ivanhoe said:

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/100582

Note the discrepancy between the Medpage headline and the description of the Norway trial; "low doses of vitamin D." The Norway trial essentially trialed cod liver oil as a COVID preventative, not vitamin D as a COVID preventative.

Also note that neither study apprently involved measurement of vitamin D blood levels before/after supplementation.

The other study though had a group of 3200 IU intake which works out to 80 micrograms... that's not a low dose and appears to have given no benefit.

Rather baffling and disappointing result all in all, though the last sentence does undermine the study by more than just a bit IMO:
"Bergman pointed out that COVID vaccination may have masked any effect of vitamin D in these studies, which was a limitation."

The claim associated with Vitamin D (and derived products in the early Spanish interventions) were not about prophylaxis anyway - the claim was that sufficient vitamin D levels mediated immune system response preventing the cascade immune system over-reaction that followed infection and increased severity.

Unless my recollection is faulty, these results are disproving a claim that was never seriously made.