33 minutes ago, lucklucky said:

https://www.howbadismybatch.com/

This site matches up vaccine batch codes with information from the VAERS system, which is the event reporting system run by the CDC. This site matches the vaccine batches to adverse drug reactions, death, disability and life threatening illnesses from the VAERS system

I think several of us thought about this back half a year ago when the subject of critical storage temperatures being important to keep the batch of vaccine's from going off. 

Any word on if it makes it expensive saline OR something else that's likely to cause issues? 

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, lucklucky said:

Any of our "pandemic of the unvaccinated" types care to comment on this? Was this all you hoped for? 

2 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Any word on if it makes it expensive saline OR something else that's likely to cause issues?

I don't know and it will be difficult to parse since we don't know what persons cohort(age, etc)  took it. It is just and indicative.

I guess the records of batches, usages, persons given etc, weren't documented in the rush to make sure everyone had an ID indicating where/when they got their ID cards made, punched, etc. Funny that. All that red tape and the important health related details weren't tracked...

Oh, I saw a meme on bookface.

It was (more or less...)....
"If I got 3 smallpox vaccines in the past 9 months and still got small pox, I'd have questions..."

One part of Covid fraud is the fraudulent data that authorities know they are building since beginning.

Portuguese example.

Person with several comorbidities is interned in Hospital, no Covid. In Hospital gets in contact with person with Covid, 3 tests follow all negative. Dies.

Since the patient died before end of isolation period it is considered a Covid death.

Edited by lucklucky

2 hours ago, Angrybk said:

Uh there is a pandemic among the unvaccinated 

The Garden Gnome, Herr Doctor Fauci, stated yesterday 98% of the population, vaccinated and unvaccinated, were going to contract the omicron variant of Covid-19.  The pandemic is over, it is now endemic, and national leaders need to start acting as such.  

1 hour ago, DKTanker said:

The Garden Gnome, Herr Doctor Fauci, stated yesterday 98% of the population, vaccinated and unvaccinated, were going to contract the omicron variant of Covid-19.  The pandemic is over, it is now endemic, and national leaders need to start acting as such.  

Completely agree. 

14 minutes ago, Angrybk said:

Completely agree. 

So it's not a pandemic of the unvaccinated after all. Its a pandemic of ineffectively vaccinated and the unvaccinated. So that whole rhetorical and divisive flourish was entirely unnecessary and in fact wrong. 

Edited by rmgill

On 4/21/2020 at 12:14 PM, JWB said:

Fact Check check. 

Sunlight DOES inactivate Coronavirus. 8 times faster than was predicted. 

https://www.news.ucsb.edu/2021/020226/second-look-sunlight

On 1/12/2022 at 10:36 AM, RETAC21 said:

No, I don't, I am applying YOUR logic to YOUR statements. Apparently, that confuses you.  I even used CAPS like you do, to make it easier.

Can you PROVE that ONLY people with comorbidities have died of COVID?

Can you PROVE that a FULLY APPROVED medicine has NO secondary effects and therefore it's 100% SAFE?

Looking back through this thread, I note that apparently I don't have to. I can just quote your own assertions. 

On 4/29/2020 at 6:35 AM, RETAC21 said:

No, it doesn't, deaths of younger people are statistical outliers and they also have the highest number of asintomatic cases, so it impact the older generation disporportionately.

Re Rick's question, yes, people die from other causes with COVID-19, but they wouldn't have died from those causes absent COVID-19, or at least would have had a few more years to go.

On 5/3/2020 at 1:24 AM, Stefan Fredriksson said:

Sweden, paradise or suicide pact? Personal observations and stories told.

- Grocery-stores open as usually, most have added plexiglass in front if cashier. Signs asking people to enter only if symptom-free, keep distance, and not enter too many (ie, most likely one person in the family should be enough).

- Other stores. Same with plexiglass and signs. But relatively many have bancrupted.

- Restaurants. Some closed volontarily, some space guests, a few have been closed down by authorities for not spacing guests.

- Gatherings. Still a 50 person limit afaik (probably applied to restaurants above).

- People. Generally very aware of distancing, and doing it.

- Facemasks. My guesstimate is less than 10% are carrying them. And sometime quite random, such as persons strolling alone. And people wearing them, just to be able to do random unnecessarily shopping.

- Handshakes and hugs are gone. Since social distancing started, I have been offered handshake just once (!).

- Personally. Workwise, little has changed for me. Our cancer-, lung- and heart-patients are still in their homes with their illnesses. Many of them already basically isolated since before Covid19.

So the only noticable difference for us is that since a week back we wear splash-visor when close to patients, in case the patient or I start to cough unexpectedly.

So workwise I am priveliged since I can still go to work, and more or less perform it as usual.

- Training. BJJ is my main interest, but all (contact-sport)gyms are closed. Instead I use the gym at work a lot more. So if I dont get ill, I may come out of this physically stronger.

People who have had Covid19 describe it as a lot more than a usual flu symptom-wise, so I do not doubt it is real. I have been so exposed, odds that I dont have had it are low. But if I have had it, I dont seem to have transferred it to my family or patients. Talks about testing even symptom-free staff have been floating around, I hope I get the chance.

Did we do it right? In worst case, we wont know until a vaccine is generally available.

It's been more than a year. Did you?  

Edit - (I think Sweden did to the right way instead of  hard lockdown. Austria is doing the harder lockdown thing and Sweden and Austria are neck and neck for Deaths per 1M Pop.)

Edited by rmgill

@nitflegal

Being among the slowest in here, I have probably missed something obvious, but:

1. Do you think that people in general should get vaccinated against COVID?

2. If yes, do you think we should do it like generally recommended? Ie, getting the shots with the intervals authorities "currently" recommend?

On 5/16/2020 at 2:29 AM, DougRichards said:

Australia is now cautiously lifting restrictions and life will slowly return to normal, we have maintained a civil society, democracy has not collapsed, the heath system is doing very well.

Temporarily giving up a few conveniences has resulted in a good outcome.

So, now you're imprisoning people for quarantine.  It's been a year and a half. How'd your lifting of restrictions go? Not yet. 

16 minutes ago, Stefan Fredriksson said:

@nitflegal

2. If yes, do you think we should do it like generally recommended? Ie, getting the shots with the intervals authorities "currently" recommend?

Long ago he disclosed that he had discussed with his children the advantages and drawbacks of getting them vaccinated, according to the state-of-the-art knowledge of side effects back then. I guess the search feature is your friend.

13 hours ago, rmgill said:

So, now you're imprisoning people for quarantine.  It's been a year and a half. How'd your lifting of restrictions go? Not yet. 

Mr Novax  could leave Australia any time that he wanted to.  Australian authorities will even facilitate him getting on a flight to his home country.  No imprisonment here.

Edited by DougRichards
removal of insult to surname

2 hours ago, rmgill said:

Looking back through this thread, I note that apparently I don't have to. I can just quote your own assertions. 

So you, yet again, are unable to PROVE your assertions... quelle surprise... 

I guess you didn't get the booster shot either, ineffective vaccines, you know... or did you?

3 hours ago, DougRichards said:

Mr Novax Jock-itch could leave Australia any time that he wanted to.  Australian authorities will even facilitate him getting on a flight to his home country.  No imprisonment here.

He and your government deserve each other.

Edited by bojan

Under the counting rules used by American public health authorities and media outlets, all these deaths and infections are counted and reported as having occurred in unvaccinated people

It is so convenient that under those rules a person only is accounted as vaccinated once 14 days have passed since the jabbing... Wonder if we use those same rules in Europe.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/covid-infections-and-deaths-soar

8726b14f-c267-4ebf-80a9-cd4ad08435c5_403

247836dd-f861-4649-9c2e-1e5028269715_403

6 hours ago, Stefan Fredriksson said:

@nitflegal

1) Yes.  I think Covid is a dangerous disease and it appears to have a significant chance of long term effects that we currently do not understand.  To be a little less general; if you're over 50 I would take it.  Outside of some people who are outliers the immune system is less effective by that age, recovery is prolonged, and pulmonary reserve capacity is lowered which means you're less able to fight off a respiratory pathogen.  40-50, I'd take it but if you're healthy and active and not spending large amounts of time in groups inside with crap ventilation I think it's totally reasonable to make the judgement not to take a vaccine without long-term safety data.  20-40?  Same as above applies but if I were trying to make a baby I'd really be on the fence.  There is nothing in the data that I have seen that indicates a risk.  However, when these types of compounds cause subtle or longer term effects that is an area that typically lags in our understanding. 10-20?  If you have significant comorbidities maybe.  Other than that if you have no choice because of mandates I think the vaccine is less risky than social isolation to a child.  However, we don't have a good profile on what this does to adolescent development and in my experience on the testing side if a compound makes it through the toxicology testing unscathed its the reprotox studies where it craps the bed.  So if those two conditions don't hold I would not recommend it and my 15 year old is unvaccinated despite an awful lot of school pressure.  Under 10?  That's f*cking insane.  We know Covid is extremely unlikely to harm a child under 10, we know they are generally asymptomatic and thus extremely likely to transmit it even if they get it.  We also know from decades of pharm testing that the most dangerous time to give a patient a compound is that window before adolescence.  If you're running preclinical trials and you want to see an awful lot of dead baby rats, give them a compound in their first 2-3 weeks (equivalent developmentally to a 1-7 year old human).  There is a reason a tremendous amount of drugs aren't routinely given to kids in their single digits even if they are generally approved for use across the population.  Hell, it is not recommended to give aspirin to kids under 12.  

2) I honestly don't know.  The data is really sketchy right now on how much it helps and it is still an EUA compound from a developmental standpoint.  Will it hurt you? Dunno but probably not.  Will it help much?  Dunno, maybe?  If you're over 50 and it would make you feel more comfortable?  Sure why not.  If you have comorbidities?  From a risk assessment standpoint its probably the smart move.  

5 hours ago, RETAC21 said:

So you, yet again, are unable to PROVE your assertions... quelle surprise... 

I guess you didn't get the booster shot either, ineffective vaccines, you know... or did you?

For what its worth, I have not taken the booster, nor has my wife.  My ongoing risk assessments have been to take the vaccine (ModeRNA if anyone cares) but not to take the boosters.