1 hour ago, jmsaari said:

In that the headline is completely incorrect, the law is not about throwing critics into jail. It's about mandatory vaccination. Failure to comply would carry a 2 k€ fine, and failure to pay that would be transferred to maximum of 1 year prison sentence....

I don't know about austrian media but that eXXpress at least looks like a tabloid and seems about as reliable as daily heil.

Here's some information about the draft Austrian law. There won't be any jail terms. The talk about "Beugehaft" has been brought into the discussion by the right wing FPÖ, for obvious reasons.

https://orf.at/stories/3239263/

Edited by Der Zeitgeist

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if vaccinations kill, but the delusional belief in "COVID dictatorship" definitely does. Like the guy in Königs Wusterhausen just south of Berlin who committed extended suicide on his family including three kids aged four to ten last week, allegedly because he got caught faking a vaccination certificate for his wife and feared he would be arrested and have his kids taken away.

On 12/7/2021 at 2:14 AM, rmgill said:

Screenshot%20(905).png

That's a good look. 

That's from the Große Zapfenstreich bidding farewell to Angela Merkel last Thursday of course. Happens whenever a president, chancellor, defense minister or general officer leaves office, and recently also to honor the troops who deployed to Afghanistan over the last 20 years; so a couple times each year.

Leftist moonbats naturally throw a fit over the purported Nazi looks whenever it's noted in public, but the ceremony developed from late 16th century practice of marking retreat for the night in military camps and took its final shape in 1922 under the Weimar Republic, when the playing of the national anthem at the close was added in contrast to imperial conduct. 

If you want a torchlight parade connected to COVID measures, there's the protesters who marched before the private home of Saxony's state minister of health last Friday. I thought that next time they could plant a burning cross for added emphasis, too, or maybe an oversized wooden syringe. 

3 hours ago, BansheeOne said:

I don't know if vaccinations kill, but the delusional belief in "COVID dictatorship" definitely does. Like the guy in Königs Wusterhausen just south of Berlin who committed extended suicide on his family including three kids aged four to ten last week, allegedly because he got caught faking a vaccination certificate for his wife and feared he would be arrested and have his kids taken away.

If people would just do what the government tells them, there'd be no problem. Don't they know that the government knows best for everything about their lives? And if they don't do what the government says, It'll have to take their kids away. Sheesh. 

Free:

First lab results show omicron has ‘much more extensive escape’ from antibodies than previous variants

Experimental results are not surprising, given number of mutations in new variant

The first in-depth laboratory study of the omicron variant of the coronavirus offers a mixed bag of bad news and good news.

The bad: This variant is extremely slippery. It eludes a great deal of the protection provided by disease-fighting antibodies. That means people who previously recovered from a bout of covid-19 could be reinfected. And people who have been vaccinated could suffer breakthrough infections.

But the findings of the study, which tested the omicron variant of the coronavirus against the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, aren’t entirely bleak. The study, released Tuesday, found that even if the power of vaccines is diminished in the face of omicron, there’s still some protection afforded against the virus. And it suggests that booster shots could be key in the battle with the variant.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/12/07/omicron-escape-antibodies/

2 hours ago, rmgill said:

And if they don't do what the government says, It'll have to take their kids away.

...except that this is precisely the conspiracy theory that was circulated among militant anti-vaxxers with a fake dossier (allegedly) from the Ministry of the Interior. These are deliberate attempts to sow distrust with criminal acts of document forgery (however primitive in execution, as the "dossier" was riddled with spelling and grammar errors), and now they have resulted in multiple deaths.

Not sure why this is, again, the fault of the (German) government. But unsurprisingly, you chose to comment in full force while oblivious to the facts, again; the same thing you harshly criticize about others in this very forum.

7 hours ago, JWB said:

Free:

First lab results show omicron has ‘much more extensive escape’ from antibodies than previous variants

Experimental results are not surprising, given number of mutations in new variant

The first in-depth laboratory study of the omicron variant of the coronavirus offers a mixed bag of bad news and good news.

The bad: This variant is extremely slippery. It eludes a great deal of the protection provided by disease-fighting antibodies. That means people who previously recovered from a bout of covid-19 could be reinfected. And people who have been vaccinated could suffer breakthrough infections.

But the findings of the study, which tested the omicron variant of the coronavirus against the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, aren’t entirely bleak. The study, released Tuesday, found that even if the power of vaccines is diminished in the face of omicron, there’s still some protection afforded against the virus. And it suggests that booster shots could be key in the battle with the variant.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/12/07/omicron-escape-antibodies/

Confirmation of what the Doctor in SA who found Omicron said. It's more infectious but less severe. 

Now. Can people stop panicking about it? 

7 hours ago, Ssnake said:

...except that this is precisely the conspiracy theory that was circulated among militant anti-vaxxers with a fake dossier (allegedly) from the Ministry of the Interior.

Sorry. We were told it was hyperbolic to predict/expect that the statists were going to....

• Extend the lock downs past 2 weeks
  • Demand mandatory vaccinations
  • Demand passports/ids to go anywhere proving vaccinations
  • arrest people for non-compliance

These are deliberate attempts to sow distrust with criminal acts of document forgery (however primitive in execution, as the "dossier" was riddled with spelling and grammar errors), and now they have resulted in multiple deaths.

You're going to have to do better than that on your refutation of things people feared than this. 

Not sure why this is, again, the fault of the (German) government. But unsurprisingly, you chose to comment in full force while oblivious to the facts, again; the same thing you harshly criticize about others in this very forum.

Because the statist are doing most if not all of these things.

So. What are the current German Restrictions for the sake of your argument of "it's not so severe". 

Are Vaccine Cards required?  
What's the penalty for making a false vaccine card? 
Are vaccinations mandatory for various aspects of life? 
Did the lockdowns go past 2 weeks to flatten the curve? 

Edited by rmgill

8 hours ago, JWB said:

Free:

I haven't chewed thru it fully, but a quick skim of the paper on Medrxiv seems to imply that omigawdcron has some viral escape from the Pfizer vaccine, but little escape from natural immunity.

However, the escape was incomplete, with 5 of the participants, all previously infected, showing relatively high neutralization titers with Omicron.

So, as usual, when journoliars use the world "could", assume "didn't."

15 hours ago, BansheeOne said:

Quite ridiculous thinking. I am not sure it is of him or yours.

https://www.habingfamilyfuneralhome.com/obituary/michael-mike-granata

Mike was adamant that people know what happened to him that caused his early and unexpected death.  Message from Mike: “Many nurses and non-nursing staff begged me and my wife to get the truth out to the public about the Covid-19 vaccines because the truth of deaths from the vaccine was being hidden within the medical profession. I promised I would get the message out.  So, here is my message: I was afraid of getting the vaccine for fear that I might die. At the insistence of my doctor, I gave in to pressure to get vaccinated.  On August 17th I received the Moderna vaccine and starting feeling ill three days later. I never recovered but continued to get worse. I developed multisystem inflammation and multisystem failure that medical professionals could not stop. My muscles disappeared as if to disintegrate. I was in ICU for several weeks and stabbed with needles up to 24 times a day for those several weeks, while also receiving 6 or 7 IVs at the same time (continuously). It was constant torture that I cannot describe. I was no longer treated as a human with feelings and a life. I was nothing more than a covid vaccine human guinea pig and the doctors excited to participate in my fascinating progression unto death. If you want to know more, please ask my wife.  I wished I would have never gotten vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, don’t do it unless you are ready to suffer and die.”

Michael Granata is not a rare name+surname combination.

The FDA issued an emergency-use authorization Wednesday for AstraZeneca’s antibody drug, Evusheld. It consists of laboratory-brewed monoclonal antibodies and is an alternative coronavirus prevention treatment for people with compromised immune systems.

9 hours ago, RETAC21 said:

No personnel available to do that, everyone is busy burning bodies!

Yeah, I don't get it. We were promised vast stacks of bodies when kids returned to school-in-person. I have yet to see any bulldozers plowing COVID victims into mass graves.

“A slow sort of country!” said the Queen. “Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!” 

5 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

Yeah, I don't get it. We were promised vast stacks of bodies when kids returned to school-in-person. I have yet to see any bulldozers plowing COVID victims into mass graves.

Promises, promises, never deliver... like the vast cementeries of COVID vaccinated people promised by both Democrats and Republicans, but then Seahawk may be right and we are sipping the soylent green unoticed.

12 minutes ago, RETAC21 said:

Promises, promises, never deliver... like the vast cementeries of COVID vaccinated people promised by both Democrats and Republicans, but then Seahawk may be right and we are sipping the soylent green unoticed.

Come to think of it, all i have seen with my own eyes is just a lot less people in public places and at work.
And plenty of pork meat available at the canteen but i've never seen a single pig anywhere near the whole place.....

put two and two together and ignore the lying government and big pharma, we're witnessing the Great Reset in action!

3 minutes ago, jmsaari said:

Come to think of it, all i have seen with my own eyes is just a lot less people in public places and at work.
And plenty of pork meat available at the canteen but i've never seen a single pig anywhere near the whole place.....

put two and two together and ignore the lying government and big pharma, we're witnessing the Great Reset in action!

But then, you are Finn, so one person counts as a crowd! :D