1 minute ago, RETAC21 said:

As confirmed by a look in the mirror?

No, as deduced by my exposure, experience and lack of infection over the whole course of the time that everyone else was hiding in their basements. 

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DKTanker said:

You wait on the next expensive miracle cure sometime in the future, should the need arise, I'll take the Ivermectin prescribed by my physician as soon as I can get the script filled at the pharmacy.  

And how do you know your physician is not one of them "experts"? you could be duped by Them.

1 minute ago, rmgill said:

No, as deduced by my exposure, experience and lack of infection over the whole course of the time that everyone else was hiding in their basements. 

Ah! not by an antibody analysis or a scientifically approved method, just "feelings"

Isn't this what Them do? put feelings over facts?

13 minutes ago, RETAC21 said:

And how do you know your physician is not one of them "experts"? you could be duped by Them.

As far as I know my doctor has never lied to me.  Unlike "Doctor" Fauci, Doctor Jillian Biden, Kamala Harris, Joseph Biden, Surgeon General Jerome Adams and almost the entirety of main stream media and social media outlets. 

You do you with appeals to greater authority, and I'll do me in my small corner of the world with the one authority that has never lied to me.

In my area the latest COVID 19 activity now that the vaccines are approved for those 12 and younger is a big push to get these children vaccinated as soon as possible. Several school districts are promising relief from the masking mandates if this is accomplished to their satisfaction – the details vary.

I found the following information from the CDC to be very interesting.

In the United States for  the period  01/01/2020  to  11/06/2021 COVID 19 deaths vs Pneumonia for the age group 5-14 years was as follows:

COVID 19 -          191

Pneumonia -       317

9 hours ago, rmgill said:

When the dust settles on this if there is an increase in heart issues in kids, expect the responsible to scatter like cockroaches. 

It'll  be like the crumbling Steele dossier; the online newspapers will stealth edit their stories to muddy the waters and the elites will carefully not allow it to be discussed.

Adults with sleep apnea — a disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts during sleep — are at higher risk for the most severe outcomes of covid-19, according to a new study.

In the study, published Wednesday on JAMA Network Open, a team of researchers found that those with the sleep disorder are 31 percent more likely to be hospitalized and 31 percent more likely to die after contracting the coronavirus, the virus that causes covid-19.

On 11/11/2021 at 1:19 PM, sunday said:

Unless there are lots of Pfizer stock involved, some posts in this thread are very difficult to understand.

Amen, Sir.

Well, they are finally being honest. Vaccine passports, and vaccination, are not related to transmission risk.

15:35 - 17:05