• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DHS-tweet-border-restrictions.jpg

So, Americans working in Canadia, Canadians working in America, Mexicans working in America etc. cannot cross. But illegals and cartelistas can.

The closure does not affect essential travel, such as crossing the border for work or for the transportation of goods. It does not affect supply chains.

When travelling for essential work into the U.S., there is no self-isolation requirement.

"Non-essential travel" includes tourism and travel that is recreational in nature, according to U.S. Homeland Security.

"Essential travel" includes critical infrastructure support, economic services and supply chains, health, immediate medical care, and safety and security.

U.S. citizens, permanent residents and those with valid travel documents are permitted to travel into the U.S. from Canada.

2 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

DHS-tweet-border-restrictions.jpg

So, Americans working in Canadia, Canadians working in America, Mexicans working in America etc. cannot cross. But illegals and cartelistas can.

Is that racist now, or it isn't? It's hard to keep up.

Again...vaccination efficacy is entirely dependent upon the immune system of the patient. If they have a poor immune system, they will not be made substantially more immune by the vaccine. 

9 hours ago, MiloMorai said:

The closure does not affect essential travel, such as crossing the border for work or for the transportation of goods. It does not affect supply chains.

When travelling for essential work into the U.S., there is no self-isolation requirement.

"Non-essential travel" includes tourism and travel that is recreational in nature, according to U.S. Homeland Security.

"Essential travel" includes critical infrastructure support, economic services and supply chains, health, immediate medical care, and safety and security.

U.S. citizens, permanent residents and those with valid travel documents are permitted to travel into the U.S. from Canada.

I have two employees who are Canadian citizens with green cards who have not been able to visit home in over a year when we are a 5 hour drive away.  It is considered non-essential but I would suggest that the stupid level is high with these restrictions.  

9 minutes ago, nitflegal said:

I have two employees who are Canadian citizens with green cards who have not been able to visit home in over a year when we are a 5 hour drive away.  It is considered non-essential but I would suggest that the stupid level is high with these restrictions.  

Well, the USA just closed the border for another month while Canada looks to opening up the border. Canada seems, for now at least, to have a handle on controlling the covid, which can't be said for the USA.

Free:

• A new study from Hungary found that China’s Sinopharm vaccine offers weak protection against covid-19 among older populations. Researchers this week said that 50 percent of blood samples from individuals over 80 showed no protective antibodies against the virus, even after a full course of the two-dose vaccine.
  • Israel’s Health Ministry has released new data suggesting that the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine is only 39 percent effective at preventing infection from the delta variant. Protection against severe illness remained high, however, at 91 percent, the ministry said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/07/23/coronavirus-latest-updates/

Getting the flu and recovering is annoying. Getting the flu and dying is a problem. 

Vaccines that prevent serious illness are within the desired CEP of the target. 

1 hour ago, rmgill said:

...Vaccines that prevent serious illness are within the desired CEP of the target. 

This.

2 hours ago, rmgill said:

Getting the flu and recovering is annoying. Getting the flu and dying is a problem. 

Vaccines that prevent serious illness are within the desired CEP of the target. 

Given the fairly nasty pushback my wife has gotten from her relatives in Japan about the pros of getting vaxxed, there are many who still disagree with this message.

The Emperor is not one of them, however. He (finally) got vaccinated 2 weeks ago.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2782429

Some good recommendations, sadly polluted by the usual left-wing virtue signaling;

In addition, hospital systems should ensure that their organization promotes antiracism, equity, and inclusion in their patient-care and employment policies and practices.

How are CRT struggle sessions going to improve health care outcomes of minorities?

Also, a NY-centric view of in-patient treatment, i.e. ventilators uber alle. No mention of CPAP/BPAP machines to assist in oxygenation, at vastly lower risk than intubation and fentanyl sedation.

And one might wonder about the quality of care from the authors, when they publish a statement like this;

Data on influenza rates in NYC suggest that the combination of mask wearing and social distancing dramatically decreased the percentage of outpatient visits for influenzalike illness from 5% to 1% at the peak of the season compared with the prior 5-year average.

Haven't we already established that the aerosolization of COVID-19 is the threat, not macro-sized aqueous droplets stopped by masks?

Your Imperial Majesty, could you explain why it took until July to set an example to the People for the safety of the Nation?

Another question that, as my wife has discovered in her (hopefully temporary) excommunication by her extended family members in Japan, must never be asked, apparently.

Jesus H...

---

As Japan plunges towards the Olympics, the baffling mystery of who is responsible for thousands of ruined vaccine doses is gripping the country.

June 30, 2021

Jake Adelstein and Chihiro Kai

All across Japan, it seems that some people may be pulling the plugs on refrigerators holding anti-COVID vaccines.

While some of the incidents may be accidents, it appears that many of these reported cases were deliberate. And with thousands of doses already lost and the apparent sabotage showing no signs of slowing down, Japanese police are beginning to investigate why this is happening...

2 hours ago, lucklucky said:

The number of deaths these vaccine motor vehicles are linked to already would have been pulled out in other circumstances.

There.

I have posted previously, smallpox vaccination in Yugoslavia, 18million doses, 19 deaths. Which compares to deaths from anti-covid vaccines (about 1/million ) or... practically any other vaccine.

40 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

Is there a method to get around the paywall?

1 hour ago, bojan said:

There.

I have posted previously, smallpox vaccination in Yugoslavia, 18million doses, 19 deaths. Which compares to deaths from anti-covid vaccines (about 1/million ) or... practically any other vaccine.

The US CDC is reporting about six thousand deaths out of 332 million does given, or about twenty per million. On the other hand, there have been about seven hundred thousand Covid deaths out of a population of about 330 million so being vaccinated looks like a safer bet than none

6 hours ago, LT Ducky said:

Is there a method to get around the paywall?

I don't see a paywall, but then I tend to use browsers that restrict Javascript.