Democrat Demolition Derby, Redux

Ssnake

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch Michelle Obama, she looks like she might be getting in on the race. She is making some moves.

Just my guess, but I'm thinking the Obamas and Clintons are going to be back stage deal players for 2020.

The market was up nearly 1200 points the day after it realized that Bernie wasn't going to be the guy.

The market is down nearly 600 point the next day after that when it realized that Joe was.

Edited by Mobius

Obama-Clinton ticket to save us from Alzheimer Joe, and Crazy Marxist Bernie. What scares me is that I am seeing symptoms in Joe Biden that I saw in my grandfather when he first started showing symptoms of Alzheimers. I would not wish that on any human being, it is heartbreakingly horrible.

it's tougher for him when he isn't a candidate.

there are campaign finance laws that he will have to be conscious of now

Three words, Political Action Committee. All he would have to do is not coordinate with a campaign.

It might work if he stayed out of the commercials it produced. There's something about him that just seems to raise people's hackles.

It might have something to do with the fact that he's an obnoxious, whiny douche who wants to run everyone else's life while partaking in all the excesses of a billionaire lifestyle.

Watch Michelle Obama, she looks like she might be getting in on the race. She is making some moves.

Just my guess, but I'm thinking the Obamas and Clintons are going to be back stage deal players for 2020.

Agreed, I don't see her running.

So much for the conspiracy theories - Warren is out.

Seemed obvious considering she finished third in her home state's primary. Why it took this long for it to sink in just reinforces the amount of hubris she possesses.

Just Biden and Sanders now with Biden seemingly the clear front-runner. Apparently we're still on course, though, to get a brokered convention.

Warren is out. The Party of Diversity is down to two white guys older than Trump. Let's start the conversation on how Democrat primary voters are sexist, racist and homophobic.

Tulsi is still in. In case both those guys don't last until the convention.

Warren is out. The Party of Diversity is down to two white guys older than Trump. Let's start the conversation on how Democrat primary voters are sexist, racist and homophobic.

Tulsi is still in. In case both those guys don't last until the convention.
I'm surprised Tulsi hasn't woken up with a horse's head in her bed already. Edited by Mikel2

Sanders - Clinton seems out given the comments Hillary has made about Bernie.

Sanders - Buttigieg would work and would elevate a young fresh face to represent the party. Buttigieg s dad was a fan of Communism and apparently studied an Italian communist who was a contemporary of Lenin. The Communist party in Italy was significant and had candidates win elections. One of the mayors of Naples was a Communist, for example. Buttigieg might be very comfortable working with someone his dads age and political outlook. I dont know if Pete brings enough delegates to be useful.

For all the jokes about Bloomberg he did win 50? delegates in a very short time.

Boooooring. I wanted the radicals in the party to fight over who's the greatest radical. Instead we get a guy with Trump's common man empowerment rethoric and a guy with Trump's dementia rethoric fighting over who of them is better suited to replace Trump. :D

It would be interesting if they let Tulsi into the next debate. Her stock might be up 20 points compared to the two old farts.

It would be interesting if they let Tulsi into the next debate. Her stock might be up 20 points compared to the two old farts.

She won 1 delegate which by existing rules means she's in but they are already making noise about changing the rules...again.

Boooooring. I wanted the radicals in the party to fight over who's the greatest radical. Instead we get a guy with Trump's common man empowerment rethoric and a guy with Trump's dementia rethoric fighting over who of them is better suited to replace Trump. :D

All 3 of the major candidates are older than Bill Clinton, George Bush and Obama are -now- . Is crazy.

All 3 of the major candidates are older than Bill Clinton, George Bush and Obama are -now- . Is crazy.

Older than Trump too. Who IIRC was the oldest president to ever take office.

It is so satisfying that the party of diversity and social justice has to pick from two rich, old white men... Who haven't had a real job in their lives.

Edited by Mikel2