tanknet.org

Does the creator of that site actually post here? I was unaware that the site had existed for that long but I must say its provided for some very informative reading especially concerning the plethora of Russian hardware and for tracing back the development of the AK through its countless variants.

Well done for reaching a 20-year milestone. May the site continue for at least another 20!

Does the creator of that site actually post here? I was unaware that the site had existed for that long but I must say its provided for some very informative reading especially concerning the plethora of Russian hardware and for tracing back the development of the AK through its countless variants.

Well done for reaching a 20-year milestone. May the site continue for at least another 20!

He used to, but his last post was ages ago. I guess writing books and articles takes most of his time.

He used to, but his last post was ages ago. I guess writing books and articles takes most of his time.

Bit of a shame he isn't still around, I would have liked to have thanked him for the creation of such an interesting website. Having spoken to a few authors over the years though, I'm well aware of how much time and effort goes into drafting/editing and the compilation of books without taking into account the added issues of publication as well.

Certainly no-where else appears to have any information on what I'd consider to be quite an "oddity", being the G150 (also known as the GW150) suppressed sniper rifle. Yes, an informative website indeed.