Justice Bader Treated For Pancreatic Tumors...it's About To Get Mind-Blowing Insane

shep854

I wish her well.

Unlike the Left's response to the Koch brother death and he was very liberal on social issues and immigration.

Now cue the total bastardization of what McConnell said about Garland and what the Biden rule was about.

I said it before, I don't know how we even get to the election at this pace and if/when Trump gets reelected, the Left will explode. I don't think people are ready for the level of election chicanery we're about to see from the other side.

And in case anyone hasn't been following, this should be considered one of the more measured responses to David Koch's death. The Koch brothers turned their backs on Trump for 2020 and this is the reward the Left gives them. Never apologize to the Left and never give up your guns.

HBO's Bill Maher celebrates the death of David Koch: “Fuck him. ... I’m glad he’s dead, and I hope the end was painful.”

Unlike the Left's response to the Koch brother death and he was very liberal on social issues and immigration.

USA Today's headline article online referred to him as a conservative, rather than libertarian.

Is it any wonder America's voters are painfully misinformed?

My cousin's wife, think she was 50 at the time, had been feeling under the weather for several weeks. She went to the doctor the week after mother's day, got the pancreatic cancer diagnosis that week, with a prognosis of 6-10 weeks. IIRC she passed away about the 4th of July and had her funeral the next week. All cancer sucks, but pancreatic is among the worst, pretty typical that by the time you are diagnosed it's already too late to do anything about it. Justice Ginsburg may be lucky with an early diagnosis, while I would like to see a Trump replacement for her on the court, I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone.

Good, let the shitlib "reees" be heard on Mars, because we fired them into the Sun. S/F....Ken M

Unholy hideous demonic creatures shrieking at the skies? I got just the vid for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV_ROUr1p8I

Edited by NickM

Does anyone on this forum of any political persuasion actually wish cancer on anyone else? I strongly doubt it.

Anthony Scalia was a good friend of her, and not a bad Christian. I think he will be putting a word for her soul.

Not like that Orc-like behaviour of people playing that piece of Wizard of Oz when Thatcher went to meet her Creator. Most revolting showing of petty hate I've ever seen.

Does anyone on this forum of any political persuasion actually wish cancer on anyone else? I strongly doubt it.

There are precious few people I would wish death on and that is only for the worst of the worst, Hitler, Saddam and perhaps a few others. My political opponents are not even close to that list.

As I dont believe Bill Maher is a member here, the answer is presumably no.

Soren

As I dont believe Bill Maher is a member here, the answer is presumably no.

Soren

It is a sign of God, he wants Trump to make America conservative again.

Then why didn't He do this earlier? And what type of conservative? Do neocons count? And what about when conservatives controlled the executive and legislative during the Bush years?

Cruelty says far more about the do-er than the target. Sadism is a mental illness, typical of the weak and/or cowardly and undisciplined. S/F....Ken M