Epstein Got Suicided

Mr King

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole scenario is so obvious that it would be an insult to moviegoers if you put the actual facts into a movie.

The system in the USA is broken.

Yep, it was a done deal, just follow the money. Find out which guards got paid lots of cash, and which DOJ officials/Clinton Cronies authorized the hit. It wasn't suicide, it was Arkancide!

I think you are hoping against a wind.

As soon as there was no case to be made against President Trump by Epstein he was a dead man walking.

Luckily, we can all be relieved that FBI is investigating (how to cover it all up).

Way back when Die Hard came out I didn't realize Agents Johnson and Johnson represented the finest so accurately.

Yep the FBI/DOJ will ensure that nothing ever comes out that is the truth, only the correct cover-up. The FBI HAS to bury this one to protect the DOJ/Clintons. Two MAJOR democrats other than Bill got named and now he is dead. https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019/08/10/alleged-trafficking-victim-names-two-democrats-in-epstein-case/ They need a dozen Texas Rangers, and other REAL cops to investigate so that the FBI cannot cover this up like they always do. Real cops need to be handling this case, not the clown car from DOJ.

ONE DAY! ONE DAY after TOP DEMOCRATS were implicated, and Trump is cleared, Epstein commits suicide? Yeah, and unicorns fly out of my @ss. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/hmm-jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-in-prison-cell-after-trump-is-cleared-in-probe-and-top-democrats-are-implicated-one-day-earlier/ And DOJ will not find anything, anything at all.

Over two thousand previously sealed court documents involving the Jeffrey Epstein child sex abuse case were released this week and are now available.

Cernovich.com reported on the highlights of these previously sealed documents on Friday.

Here are a few top revelations from the Friday documents.

** Despite the constant fake news by the liberal media that Trump was a top client of the convicted pedophile — the latest court documents cleared Donald Trump.

And this was also revealed…

Following a 2011 article by journalist Sharon Churcher claiming that Donald Trump was a “good friend of Jeffrey’s,” Guiffre was asked to clarify Churcher’s possible misquote that “Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffrey’s,” and that Trump “Didn’t partake in any” of — “any sex with any of us but he flirted with me.”

It’s true that he didn’t partake in any sex with us, and but it’s not true that he flirted with me. Donald Trump never flirted with me,said Guiffre.

trump-epstein-600x448.png

** According to one document Bill Clinton held a private party on Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophile island. ** Former ‘Sex Slave’ Says She Met Al Gore Through Jeffrey Epstein’s Close Aide, Unsealed Docs Say ** And former Democrat leaders Senator George Mitchell and Governor Bill Richardson allegedly partied with Jeff Epstein on his island.

And then… Suddenly Jeffrey Epstein, the most high profile prisoner in US custody today, is found dead in his cell.
Funny how that worked out, huh?

Ive seen hanging mentioned; that would explain away strangulation or broken neck.

Broken neck really needs a drop of about eight feet. That would be a very tall prison cell.

Barr is going to investigate. If he really does investigate, expect him to die in his sleep a la Antonin Scalia

I expect him to suddenly pass away from "Natural causes" as he gets closer to the truth of the evil in the Deep State.

Certainly stinks to high heaven, but I never discount the power of sheer incompetence.

He reportedly was NOT on suicide watch at the time of his death and it only takes a brief period of inattention by guards for someone to off themselves. People are incredibly ingenious and deceptive.
I've had a number of patients that I thought were clear suicide risks and the psychiatrist came along and took them off suicide precautions and said they could be discharged. I've refused to discharge patients the psychiatrist said were fine to go. The patient would say all the right things. "It was a stupid thing to do/say. I'm embarrassed by what I did, I have absolutely no intention of harming myself." "I'm thankful I'm alive. You can get rid of the monitor. "

The patient puts on a good show, says whatever they think the doctor wants to hear, and the psychiatrist believes they are sincere when they are not.

Absolutely does not mean there was no foul play. A lot of people with strong motives to murder him or provide him with the opportunity to kill himself. I don't know how he could be able to physically hang himself in his jail cell. But I also would not be surprised if that was not the case either.

I'm sure Epstein had no intention of spending the rest of his life in jail.

Edited by John Nelson

Barr does not trust the FBI to do their job and investigate this mess, so he is having the DOJ IG look into it as well. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/has-attorney-general-bill-barr-lost-trust-in-corrupt-fbi-ag-calls-on-fbi-and-inspector-general-to-investigate-epsteins-death/ The FBI has become so corrupt that perhaps they had something to do with his "suicide" and that is why Barr is having the IG look into it as well.

So The Joooz did it! Or maybe the Illuminati or the Lizard People (assuming they're all separate groups). Certainly not the Clintons.

The Illuminati work for the Reptilians (they hate being called Lizard People). The Templars are the military wing of the Illuminati. I thought everyone knew that.

The Ills couldn't have garnered all that secret power without the tech transfer from the Reptilians.

the suicide.

If Epstein was what the courts say he was then why wasn't there a suicide watch?

It's a pretty routine procedure. After his "near death" the other day (read as murder attempt) how come he wasn't under 24 hour surveillance?

We here in the USA tend to brag about rights. Well guess what, cross the wrong people and your rights mean nothing here.

To me that is a shame.

Everyone should be tried in the same Judicial system

He was on suicide watch.

But that doesn't protect you from being suicided.

New data: he was alone in his cell, he was out of suicide watch, and his cell's CCTV camera malfunctioned.

:rolleyes:

256f43699b26b3dd7448d1abc884d4d8.jpg