Epstein Got Suicided

Mr King

Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein died overnight in an apparent suicide, law enforcement sources told the Post Saturday.
A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m. and headed to New York Downtown Hospital. A call for a reported cardiac arrest came in at 6:38 a.m., Fire Department sources said.
Two weeks ago, Epstein, 66, was placed on suicide watch after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell with injuries to his neck.
The multimillionaire financier was being held without bail pending trial on child sex-trafficking charges.
Epstein was busted July 6 over the alleged sexual abuse of dozens of young girls in his Upper East Side townhouse and his waterfront mansion in Palm, Beach, Florida, between 2002 and 2005. He pleaded not guilty and faced up to 45 years in prison.
Thousands of documents unsealed Friday in connection with a defamation case against the perv’s alleged recruiter revealed dozens of high-profile names that a self-identified victim, Virginia Giuffre, said she was forced to perform sex acts with, from former Maine Sen. George Mitchell and ex-New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, money manager Glenn Dubin and MIT professor Marvin Minksy.
FILED UNDER JEFFREY EPSTEIN

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, it got its own thread. Cross-posting from "Because, Trump": I hope this is about something more than what emerged from those unsealed documents. If after all the talk of orgies with underage girls involving a vast network of international finance tycoons, former and current presidents and British royalty, of seeding the world population with his DNA etc. all we get is "one girl flew with Bill Clinton in a helicopter but didn't see him again for the rest of the trip, and Donald Trump didn't flirt with another girl", I'll be gravely disappointed.

the suicide.

If Epstein was what the courts say he was then why wasn't there a suicide watch?

It's a pretty routine procedure. After his "near death" the other day (read as murder attempt) how come he wasn't under 24 hour surveillance?

We here in the USA tend to brag about rights. Well guess what, cross the wrong people and your rights mean nothing here.

To me that is a shame.

Everyone should be tried in the same Judicial system

the suicide.

If Epstein was what the courts say he was then why wasn't there a suicide watch?

It's a pretty routine procedure. After his "near death" the other day (read as murder attempt) how come he wasn't under 24 hour surveillance?

We here in the USA tend to brag about rights. Well guess what, cross the wrong people and your rights mean nothing here.

To me that is a shame.

He was on suicide watch.

But that doesn't protect you from being suicided.

the suicide.

To me that is a shame.

He was on suicide watch.

But that doesn't protect you from being suicided.

New data: he was alone in his cell, he was out of suicide watch, and his cell's CCTV camera malfunctioned.

:rolleyes:

the whole scenario is so obvious that it would be an insult to moviegoers if you put the actual facts into a movie.

The system in the USA is broken.

Reality has no obligation to adhere to preconceptions of "credibility". ;) And yes reality is often blunter and dumber than any story plot.

It actually would be a good idea to make sure he is dead, as wheeling someone with that much access to power, false identities, and Austrian passports out on a covered cart into a truck is not a guarantee of such.

Edited by Nobu

It was actually my first thought when I read in the NYP report that they wheeled out somebody "looking like Epstein" on a guerney.

Of course he may have staged his own death to get away and start a new life with a surgically altered face on hidden ressources at a backup volcano island lair. Muhahahahar.

I think you are hoping against a wind.

As soon as there was no case to be made against President Trump by Epstein he was a dead man walking.

Luckily, we can all be relieved that FBI is investigating (how to cover it all up).

Way back when Die Hard came out I didn't realize Agents Johnson and Johnson represented the finest so accurately.