tanknet.org

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Believe you me, her stupidity worries me more than her malignity.

It's gonna be fine. See, your current president is this guy. A man so stupid he literally can't spell right. So stupidity isn't something you need to worry about at this point.

8wkArVC.jpg

Edited by Der Zeitgeist
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a stupid man, he sure is rich. Something that many libs cannot claim, until they get into Congress and make millions in under the table money.

Wouldn't want her to serve me anything, she might say something that makes me choke laughing.

Or spit on your sandwich or urinate in your coffee.

For a stupid man, he sure is rich. Something that many libs cannot claim, until they get into Congress and make millions in under the table money.

Wouldn't want her to serve me anything, she might say something that makes me choke laughing.

Or spit on your sandwich or urinate in your coffee.

You really don't have a clue about Trump do you. At this point its willful.

It's gonna be fine. See, your current president is this guy. A man so stupid he literally can't spell right. So stupidity isn't something you need to worry about at this point.

8wkArVC.jpg

Oh yeah he's so my President ^_^

giphy.gif

Thank you for reminding me, Honecker ;)

She's a gaffe factory. You don't have to make silly stuff up; just let her talk.

I wonder when the Dems will finally start trying to shut her down.

It has worked quite nicely for Joe Biden for 40 years.

Biden, likely as not, was pegged for the Veep position as punishment for his racist 2007 comments about Obama.

I wonder if 'Life Insurance for Obama' was seriously considered?

Awww, little Trumper boy called me Honecker again, because something something leftist. :lol:

Don't pretend you are not engorged by the appellation.

Edited by toysoldier

8wkArVC.jpg

giphy.gif

Having actually fulfilled more of his campaign promises than any other recent president is stupid, I suppose...

I don't really like Trump, either.

You have to admit there is a bit of irony in zee German being the grammar nazi.

Besides I thought Trump didn't write his own tweets? Or does he now today?

Schrodinger tweets.

I think at first he tweeted himself, but now a media team does it. Just like Obama rarely tweeted himself, but his staff.

So, is "smocking" professionally inserted to make it more authentic, or did he hire the best people for the job :D

Right. As he has admitted time and again, he got rich by buying off politicians with money under the table.

8wkArVC.jpg

giphy.gif

Having actually fulfilled more of his campaign promises than any other recent president is stupid, I suppose...

I don't really like Trump, either.

i don't like HIM as much as the things he does.

You have to admit there is a bit of irony in zee German being the grammar nazi.

Besides I thought Trump didn't write his own tweets? Or does he now today?

Schrodinger tweets.

Trump's twitter style is like Drunken Master Kung-Fu... what the heck's he doing and how does he win!

i don't like HIM as much as the things he does.

Trump is a piece of shit there is no doubt. But is he a piece of shit like Obama whose aided Iran to bring drugs onto the American streets through one of its terrorist proxies, or armed and funded radical Islamist to help carry out his quest for regime change in Libya and Syria. Or a piece of shit like Bush, who lied his way into Iraq? I guess that remains to be seen.

What we do know is orange man bad.

Right. As he has admitted time and again, he got rich by buying off politicians with money under the table.

Which is pretty much how the north east from DC up works. It takes a certain cunning to work in that system and not a, loose your shirt and b, not fall afoul of legal issues.

Which is pretty much how the north east from DC up works. It takes a certain cunning to work in that system and not a, loose your shirt and b, not fall afoul of legal issues.

It can work that way south of DC also. Its just not as overt, or as pervasive.

I figured it was that or predictive text. To be fair to those afflicted with Trump Derangement, I don't know much about potential security implications of those features, but I don't imagine they are good.

how so for security? Whne they use a dedicated computer for twitter posting only. Or a dedicated telephone, that is not used to activate the football or something the risk should be rather low. At maximum a russian hacker could tweet crazy stuff on Twitter.

It can work that way south of DC also. Its just not as overt, or as pervasive.

Of course it can, but the pervasiveness is really what its about. I don't know of any business owners down here who talk about how it's a normal rule to have to pay off local officials to get a project started. (Getting someone to look elsewhere while you violate the rules is a different matter.) Instead I have heard of folks from DC and parts further north that it IS a matter of rule that if you don't pay some bakshish, your project won't go forwards at all.

how so for security? Whne they use a dedicated computer for twitter posting only. Or a dedicated telephone, that is not used to activate the football or something the risk should be rather low. At maximum a russian hacker could tweet crazy stuff on Twitter.

I'm not sure what they use and if it is dedicated or not. But your post gave me a funny thought. There is always white house photographers that document the presidencies through photos. I can see kids in 20 years reading a history book with a candid photo of Trump scrunched up with a smart phone, and a caption below it that reads, "45th president making what was colloquially known as a Shitpost"