Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

DKTanker

Our favorite big boobed brainless lefty bartender has decried "Enviromental Racism". It this really a thing? Wow, I never knew. https://www.dailywire.com/news/ocasio-cortez-on-coronavirus-environmental-racism-is-a-pre-existing-condition

I'll take your world for it but I haven't seen any proof of any ample boobage on AOC.

Have you... never seen a pic of her? :huh:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our favorite big boobed brainless lefty bartender has decried "Enviromental Racism". It this really a thing? Wow, I never knew. https://www.dailywire.com/news/ocasio-cortez-on-coronavirus-environmental-racism-is-a-pre-existing-condition

I'll take your world for it but I haven't seen any proof of any ample boobage on AOC.

Have you... never seen a pic of her? :huh:

Yes I have but mostly it's the bulging bug eyes and mule like teeth. Haven't seen cleavage or scanty clothing like say Tulsi Gabbard surfing.

son, every now and then you'll meet a woman that is so crazy that you feel a bit attracted. The "crazy" is part of the attraction. Let me give you some good advice, when you meet a woman that is that crazy you need to think with yer feet, not your pecker and run like a man runs from a grizzly bear...

One of the absolute top lessons you should strive to impart to your sons and other young men you have a chance to influence.

In my case, it was an old sergeant who imparted his top three life lessons:

-Do what you say you are going to do

-Pick your battles carefully

-Don't stick your dick in crazy

--
Soren

One of the absolute top lessons you should strive to impart to your sons and other young men you have a chance to influence.

In my case, it was an old sergeant who imparted his top three life lessons:

-Do what you say you are going to do

-Pick your battles carefully

-Don't stick your dick in crazy

--

Soren

#3 variant was told to us by C.P.O.(Chief Petty Officer, a senior enlisted sailor) before shore leave. "Don't do all your thinking with your little head!"

A guy I know - and I wouldn´t have thot, cause he is not good looking and is a bore actually - plausibly told me that he has had and still has his good share - like a hundred or more and counting - he keeps book. I have seen it work - the intial part anyway.

Anyway,

He said that 80% of them have some mental/pyschological/crazy issues.

A guy I know - and I wouldn´t have thot, cause he is not good looking and is a bore actually - plausibly told me that he has had and still has his good share - like a hundred or more and counting - he keeps book. I have seen it work - the intial part anyway.

Anyway,

He said that 80% of them have some mental/pyschological/crazy issues.

Wow.

• 3 months later...