Jump to content

When Defending Cops Becomes Impossible


Cinaruco

Recommended Posts

A couple local cops got jammed up on federal charges for abuse of the DUI Fed money.  I always thought that was simply a honey pot program to foster dependency and thus control like every other Fed money program.  S/F....Ken M

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just another of those 90% bad cops that Skywalkre is so happy to excoriate and blame for all the evils that befall the poor down trodden.  So he should be happy there is one less of those "bad cops"?  BY Skywalkre's logic he was probably going to oppress some poor person of color or something like that.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2023/07/22/deputy-in-north-texas-shot-killed-while-responding-to-domestic-disturbance-reports-say/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Murph said:

Just another of those 90% bad cops that Skywalkre is so happy to excoriate and blame for all the evils that befall the poor down trodden.  So he should be happy there is one less of those "bad cops"?  BY Skywalkre's logic he was probably going to oppress some poor person of color or something like that.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2023/07/22/deputy-in-north-texas-shot-killed-while-responding-to-domestic-disturbance-reports-say/

 

Just like the stories from back in the days of 'The Troubles'; The biased 'Pressies' always bemoaned and shed crocodile tears about how the neighborhoods who were IRA sympathetic  were always ignored by RUC or other 'plods' who never responded to calls for police assistance...while totally overlooking the tried and true tactic of making a call to lure a unit into an ambush.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thats like the food deserts where you can’t find small stores selling fresh fruit or vegetables.  Because those small cash transaction stores can’t tolerate repeated armed robberies. Meanwhile the theft from larger stores has become so untenable, they are moving out too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Murph said:

Just another of those 90% bad cops that Skywalkre is so happy to excoriate and blame for all the evils that befall the poor down trodden.  So he should be happy there is one less of those "bad cops"?  BY Skywalkre's logic he was probably going to oppress some poor person of color or something like that.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2023/07/22/deputy-in-north-texas-shot-killed-while-responding-to-domestic-disturbance-reports-say/

Domestic=people who make shitty life choices.  Not a threat to the public.  Public expense to deal with fucked up people, who aren't going to fix their own problems as long as they can drag others into their drama.  

IOW, it's a stupid pointless waste of money.  Either the bitch poisons his chili, or he beats the obnoxious twat to death.  Either way, not a threat to the public.  S/F....Ken M

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And that K-9 handler will get investigated and handled as appropriate by both policy and state law.  The bigger question is what did the Communist News Network leave out that might give some additional context?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Come one Murph, they must keep the narrative going.
 

OTOH, I was pondering the difference in commands…

 

Release the dog

Do not release the dog

Hold the dog 

 

The first and second could be more easily confused. 

Edited by rmgill
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Come one Murph, they must keep the narrative going.
 

OTOH, I was pondering the difference in commands…

 

Release the dog

Do not release the dog

Hold the dog 

 

The first and second could be more easily confused. 

Then: HODOG!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dunno, Ryan. but you're doing your usual thing here of asking a question when none was required. I don't think it even counts as rhetorical at this point. Reflex, maybe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Clearly he was either searched badly (British Barney Fife?) or he wasn't searched at all? So, honestly the post IS in scope of this thread. 
 

Edited by rmgill
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/28/2023 at 5:10 AM, rmgill said:

Clearly he was either searched badly (British Barney Fife?) or he wasn't searched at all? So, honestly the post IS in scope of this thread. 
 

if it were relevant, then the guy who was sent to prison would instead have been riddled with bullets before he'd even been put in cuffs. Well, ok, maybe after. Certainly, and completely coincidentally, at about the same time that there was a glitch in all the body cams.

But that doesn't matter to you, does it Ryan, because that stuff only ever happens to people who deserve it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, DB said:

if it were relevant, then the guy who was sent to prison would instead have been riddled with bullets before he'd even been put in cuffs. Well, ok, maybe after. Certainly, and completely coincidentally, at about the same time that there was a glitch in all the body cams.

Right. Nonsensical projection and silliness. 

54 minutes ago, DB said:

But that doesn't matter to you, does it Ryan, because that stuff only ever happens to people who deserve it.

So are we back into another mode where you seem to be demanding execution without trial again? 
 

Your hyperbole is worthy of Mr Pither from the west of England 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Might I add another dimension to the polce versus us thread?  I constantly hear the term "Person of colour" used by folk who are not white to describe themselves.

We are all "Peoplle of colour", sadly we have to continue to justify our differences in order to continue the bovine hate message.

Foibles apart, while our food may look different on the way in, it certainly has enough similarities on the way out..............

 

The aroma here, all mine sadly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...