Because Trump 2.0

Mr King

it's the same level of deniability that you use in a business environment when normal language isn't getting the job done. It'd be way better if he doubles down on the description.

I appreciate that shit hole countries don't like being called shit hole countries but since they are shit hole countries the description seems apt and accurate.

I mean, really do you want to find a way to claim that Haiti isn't a shithole country?

You're talking to the wrong person, you need to take up your questions with Agent Orange aka Der Denier.

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeff

• Stuart Galbraith

• DKTanker

• rmgill

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5262497/Donald-Trump-says-not-visit-UK-open-new-embassy-London.html

US president Donald Trump has refused to travel to the UK to open the new American embassy – and hit out at the location of the 1.2 billion dollar (£886 million) project.

Writing on Twitter, Mr Trump said he thought the embassy’s move from Grosvenor Square in the prestigious Mayfair district of central London to an “off location” at Nine Elms, south of the Thames, was a “bad deal”.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan said his visit would have been met with “mass peaceful protests” but Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson accused the Labour politician of putting UK-US relations at risk.

Mr Trump wrote: “Reason I cancelled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars.

“Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!”

Mr Khan, who clashed with the US president after Mr Trump attacked his handling of the London Bridge terror attack, said: “It appears that President Trump got the message from the many Londoners who love and admire America and Americans but find his policies and actions the polar opposite of our city’s values of inclusion, diversity and tolerance.”

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

Former Ukip leader Nigel Farage, an ally of the US president, suggested the risk of protests may have been behind the decision to abandon the trip.

“Maybe, just maybe, Sadiq Khan, Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour Party planning mass protests, maybe those optics he didn’t like the look of,” Mr Farage told the BBC.

Foreign Secretary Mr Johnson also hit out at Labour, saying: “The US is the biggest single investor in the UK – yet Khan and Corbyn seem determined to put this crucial relationship at risk.

“We will not allow US-UK relations to be endangered by some puffed up pompous popinjay in City Hall.”

British government sources said they had never officially been informed of a date for Mr Trump to make a visit, but speculation had suggested he would formally open the embassy at a ceremony in February.

The new building will open for business on January 16.

In December Ambassador Woody Johnson said he was looking forward to welcoming the president when he visited, adding: “I think he will be very impressed with this building and the people who occupy it.”

He said the new embassy was a “signal to the world that this special relationship that we have is stronger and is going to grow and get better”.

Despite Mr Trump publicly blaming predecessor Barack Obama, the US announced plans to move to the new site in October 2008 when George W Bush was in the White House.

I can totally understand why he thinks the new embassy and selling off the old one is a bad deal and he dislikes the previous admins decision. But it is bad manners to not visit one of the USA's closest allies to open the new embassy. Decision has been made, the new building constructed, so nothing can be changed anyway.

Im sorry to see Grosvenor square go. For one thing that location has had a US Embassy for most of the postwar years.

They made a clear error. They should have gold plated it, put 'Trump' in 40 foot neon letters on the front, and instead of a moat had a miniature golf course. They will know better next time. :)

But the clintons don't generally go there, they have the "cheese pizza" brought to them.

The Irish and Italians have been great for America: without them we'd have far less political corruption, clannish nepotism and fewer organized crime families. What would we ever do without that?

There's more Norwegians in America than in Norway. They immigrated back when the Danes fucked up their grain imports. For the benevolence of allowing these desperate refugees to come to our nation to flee abject starvation, we got 100+yrs of destructive extreme liberal pathological behavior.

Immigration=invasion. S/F....Ken M

But the clintons don't generally go there, they have the "cheese pizza" brought to them.

The Irish and Italians have been great for America: without them we'd have far less political corruption, clannish nepotism and fewer organized crime families. What would we ever do without that?

There's more Norwegians in America than in Norway. They immigrated back when the Danes fucked up their grain imports. For the benevolence of allowing these desperate refugees to come to our nation to flee abject starvation, we got 100+yrs of destructive extreme liberal pathological behavior.

If you have empty land that needs to be cultivated and made useable, than the state has an interest in immigration, but the USA does not have this today. So any immigration in indeed a hostile invasion even more so if it favours a certain political group. The left wants to have more people fully depending on government welfare, as they make certain voters.

Haiti actually voted with the US on the Israeli embassy.

Its not so much whether those countries are "shitholes" or not. In some measures they are. The implication that the immigrants from those countries are the "shit" coming out of the "hole". Since all immigrants are extensively screened medically and criminally its a non issue. People, including the President HAS NO IDEA how difficult it is to immigrate to the US. I experienced it directly, and it was a horrible experience, even as a service member.

again

Trump speaks for me. It is uncanny. I wish I could buy him dinner.

These countries are shit holes. A spade is a spade. Let's get it done.

As far as immigration goes the US has in the past favored 3rd world immigrants over any other. There's no good reason for it.

I would argue that US aid and succor to third world countries has a good reason for it, generosity. BUT, generosity has its limits.

again

Trump speaks for me. It is uncanny. I wish I could buy him dinner.

These countries are shit holes. A spade is a spade. Let's get it done.

As far as immigration goes the US has in the past favored 3rd world immigrants over any other. There's no good reason for it.

I would argue that US aid and succor to third world countries has a good reason for it, generosity. BUT, generosity has its limits.

You can agree with it, you can express your feelings about it, what you shouldn't do as POTUS is express those feelings in an overt racist manner. All Agent Orange did was confirm to those who want to bring him down, and to the Alt-right white supremacists, is that he sees things through the eye holes of his white hood.

The "professional" part of me understands what you are saying but another part (the childish part) is gleeful that finally some one said that the Emperor has no clothes on the international stage

on another note I thought this was worth reading:

https://thefederalist.com/2018/01/10/10-takeaways-from-glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-senate-testimony/#disqus_thread

the comments section makes a person appreciate how good TankNet is...

I did not see this as a racist comment. He was talking about failed states, not the race of the people.

He didnot include Cuba or the Bahamas in that statement... only countries that are FAILED.

The "professional" part of me understands what you are saying but another part (the childish part) is gleeful that finally some one said that the Emperor has no clothes on the international stage.

It can be said without being childish, it's called being mature.

I once served with a Battallion Sergeant Major, CSM Ben Causey* (RIP), who could have an NCO report to him, discuss some misstep or shortcoming, while allowing said NCO to maintain his esteem and self-respect. It would only be as the NCO was walking away that it dawned on him that he had received a major league ass chewing. Causey could have turned purple with rage and belittled the NCO with all manner of "childish" names and talk of heritage and incest, many CSMs have and may still. But not Ben Causey, that wasn't his way and there wasn't an NCO or officer in the battalion that wouldn't follow him if needed.

*His call sign was Kilo Romeo 7. Suffice to say, he was no candy ass.

I did not see this as a racist comment. He was talking about failed states, not the race of the people.

He didnot include Cuba or the Bahamas in that statement... only countries that are FAILED.

And the "shitholes" of Africa. That was also part of his diatribe.

You are correct, he only mentioned failed states. Would that he had said that, his point would have been made without belittling anybody while coming across as a cross carrying white hooded racist.

Edited by DKTanker

Haiti actually voted with the US on the Israeli embassy.

Its not so much whether those countries are "shitholes" or not. In some measures they are. The implication that the immigrants from those countries are the "shit" coming out of the "hole". Since all immigrants are extensively screened medically and criminally its a non issue. People, including the President HAS NO IDEA how difficult it is to immigrate to the US. I experienced it directly, and it was a horrible experience, even as a service member.

Yeah, the on the ground facts seem to indicate it's pretty God damned easy for generally worthless people to come to America. I have no idea what country you live in. I suspect you're simply lying.

I was going to post the latest medical fraud scam here in Chicago, but searching the terms "medical fraud chicago patel" gets so many pages of hits I can't even find the one I wanted, the one involving $500+ million dollars of investment fraud.....

The immigrants are screened....sure by calling back to shitholistan and talking to Uncle Mummar's cousin Ali? "Yes, Ali is great boy, he never dindu nuffin!"

And medically checked? Why do the shitlibs want to drop HIV and other disqualifiers? Why are the hepatitis and MRSA and TB cases spiking? Magical infection from space?

You're a bald faced liar Paul, plain and simple. S/F....Ken M

Edited by EchoFiveMike

If you have empty land that needs to be cultivated and made useable, than the state has an interest in immigration, but the USA does not have this today. So any immigration in indeed a hostile invasion even more so if it favours a certain political group. The left wants to have more people fully depending on government welfare, as they make certain voters.

We brought in settlers from Europe to displace Indians, now they're bringing in invaders from shitholistan to displace us. S/F....Ken M