Because Trump 2.0

Mr King

Protests were comparatively mild in 2000. They got a bit ore heated in 2003, Very heated indeed in 2016 and have been escalating in violence since 2016. The organized mobs, who are almost entirely White, burning down parts of Portland and Kenosha are not going to take a Trump victory quietly.

As for the never-Trumpers, being the willing tools of Marxists is not much different from being Marxist themselves.

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeff

• Stuart Galbraith

• DKTanker

• rmgill

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets see, 2 dead and one wounded on the Biden side, one dead on the Trump side. Id say the Trumpistas are still ahead on points at this stage, but its still anyone's game Brian.

LW assassin, 100% Antifa Reinoehl, was taken out by US Marshalls last night. And by taken out I mean put down like the rabid dog he was. Oh, I'm sorry, like the peaceful protestor he was.

Edited by DKTanker

Stop and think what you said there. He disparaged McCain who was critical of him. What gives him the right, who never served, to urinate over the service of someone who did, treated insufferably, and tried to serve his nation, however imperfectly, for the rest of his life?

By contrast, what has Donald Trump ever served, other than himself? So what gives him the right to sneer at others service, when he never had the balls to ever consider doing so himself?

He is perfectly entitled to attack other people who attack him, absolutely. Does he need to stoop to the level of a sewer rat to do it? No, of course he doesnt. Bill Clinton criticized George Bush, I but I dont remembering him criticizing him for being shot down.

Do I know that the article is correct? Absolutely not. Does it fit with what we know of Donald Trump, and how he has behaved his entire life? Absolutely. And thats the problem.

McCain would have got more sympathy if he were not such an unpleasant person. Most of the people one would think would be offended are not. Most of the people who are or claim to be offended hated Trump already.

As for the idea that McCain was a Senator for love of country rather than for the money, power, and prestige - I doubt few here will agree with you.

Lets see, 2 dead and one wounded on the Biden side, one dead on the Trump side. Id say the Trumpistas are still ahead on points at this stage, but its still anyone's game Brian.

LW assassin, 100% Antifa Reinoehl, was taken out by US Marshalls last night. And by taken out I mean put down like the rabid dog he was. Oh, I'm sorry, like the peaceful protestor he was.

And do you see me complaining? You can drag him around the car park by his balls for all I care, the murdering bastard.

Do I know that the article is correct? Absolutely not. Does it fit with what we know of Donald Trump, and how he has behaved his entire life? Absolutely. And thats the problem.

Sigh, you'll believe anything Anonymous tells you if it confirms your agenda. The Atlantic used Anonymous as their source, they quadrupled down and said Anonymous x 4. LW math being that 0 x 4 is greater than 0 x 0? Five named sources, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Stephen Miller, Dan Scavino, Jordan Karem, and Keith Kellog have all said the Atlantic story is 100% fabrication. In deplorable math 5 > 0.

Edited by DKTanker

Stop and think what you said there. He disparaged McCain who was critical of him. What gives him the right, who never served, to urinate over the service of someone who did, treated insufferably, and tried to serve his nation, however imperfectly, for the rest of his life?

By contrast, what has Donald Trump ever served, other than himself? So what gives him the right to sneer at others service, when he never had the balls to ever consider doing so himself?

He is perfectly entitled to attack other people who attack him, absolutely. Does he need to stoop to the level of a sewer rat to do it? No, of course he doesnt. Bill Clinton criticized George Bush, I but I dont remembering him criticizing him for being shot down.

McCain would have got more sympathy if he were not such an unpleasant person. Most of the people one would think would be offended are not. Most of the people who are or claim to be offended hated Trump already.

As for the idea that McCain was a Senator for love of country rather than for the money, power, and prestige - I doubt few here will agree with you.

Come on, Stuart. Why are you trying to change the argument? We all know Trump has no inner moral code that prevents him from attacking someone like McCain. But whether or not one thinks that sort of thing is ok or not (I happen to think that is one of Trump's character flaws, personallY), it is clearly a separate matter from whether or not Trump would go on an unprovoked attack against soldiers who died defending America in a war.

Trump will respond eagerly and often crudely against any individual who goes after him personally. Conversely, as we have seen with various foreign leaders, he is usually reluctant to attack individuals who flatter him or who he believes he may need a concession from down the line.

The man pretty clearly distinguishes between individuals and how they act (especially towards Trump) and groups in the abstract.

I have never seen him do attack soldiers in general, much less dead soldiers, and from what we have seen of him it would be quite uncharacteristic of him to do so. And as counterweight to the Atlantic's unnamed anonymous sources, we now have named people denying the story. Sarah Sanders, Stephen Miller, Jordan Karem, and Dan Scavino are all saying it's a complete fabrication, with supporting documentation regarding the reason the visit to that cemetery was cancelled (weather conditions), so that another visit was done to another military cemetery the day after. So now you need to tell me why those dead soldiers were not considered losers by Trump, since he apparently stood there in the rain without an umbrella speaking about their heroism. Since that is what you think fits with how he has behaved his entire life.

Or maybe you should take a look at your own credulity.

Here we have a huge story, no named sources, and remarkable vagueness regarding the specifics. So Jeffrey Goldberg says Trump said X, but we get absolutely no info on where the conversation took place, when it took place, who was present or who else witnessed this remarkable statement, so there might be some chance at following up on what happened. Nope. Nothing.

You are being played.

--

Soren

So, we'll never see you critical or even dismissive of E5M no matter how vehemently he disagrees with you on a subject?

â€

​‹

Trump is the one trying to muddy the waters so much that he and his supporters can scream "Fraud" and deny a narrow Biden victory.

You have that backwards man. Trump is saying use the system we've used for decades to vote. The democrats are trying to slide something new under the door without so much as a bloody test of integrity.

The ones muddying the waters are the party that's trying to push whole sale across the board mail in voting. That means if you're on the voter rolls, you get a ballot sent to your last known address. No verification, no request, no chain of custody at all, just mail it in. Then, folks can go around and solicit for those ballots and offer to 'deliver them' in Ballot harvesting operations run by folks who are entirely partisan OR even incompetent.

The ones muddying the waters are the Democrats. PERIOD.

What's utterly fatuous is that the left's radicals are now starting to chant "death to America" and the DNC has yet to repudiate that. Instead they donate to their bail funds, offer weasel words or give them cover.

I'm pretty sure the DNC still feels that this segment is a base that they can turn to their own needs or at least curb to good ends. Despite evidence to the contrary.

So, we'll never see you critical or even dismissive of E5M no matter how vehemently he disagrees with you on a subject?

â€

​‹

He is entirely able to hold any position he likes, and im entirely free to disagree with any position he likes. I dont hold that against him, what I hold against him or any of you who go off at a tangent when your views are pointed out as faulty, is the sated belief that when anyone who disagrees with you they are either,

1 A Communist.

2 A Pacifist.

3 Mentally defective.

4 All of the above.

The difference between you guys and me, is I fully respect your opinion and you as individuals, even when I consider your positions dubious. Ive told you all many times I loathe Trump, but I respect your position in defending him. You simply cant hold me, or any of the rest of us, to the same standards. If im wrong, then I have to be cracked, and you tell me so. Many is the time ive told you I respect your opinion, but I cannot understand why you imbibe fascist agitprop. You wont even allow yourself to say you respect my position.

No, you arent all like that, and I dont pretend to suggest you are. But many of you are.

So please, dont try and pretend im playing the same character asassination games you or E5M play. Yes, once upon a time I probably did. I TRY to hold myself to a higher standard, and I dont believe it too much to expect others try to do the same.

He is entirely able to hold any position he likes, and im entirely free to disagree with any position he likes. I dont hold that against him, what I hold against him or any of you who go off at a tangent when your views are pointed out as faulty, is the sated belief that when anyone who disagrees with you they are either,

But what gives you the right to disagree or be critical?

From today's Washington Post, a thinly veiled threat to the electorate.

President Trump has broken countless norms and ignored countless laws during his time in office, and while my colleagues and I at the Transition Integrity Project didn’t want to lie awake at night contemplating the ways the American experiment could fail, we realized that identifying the most serious risks to our democracy might be the best way to avert a November disaster. So we built a series of war games, sought out some of the most accomplished Republicans (Michael Steele, Bill Kristol, Trey Grayson), Democrats, civil servants, media experts, pollsters and strategists around,(John Podesta, Donna Brazile, Jennifer Granholm) and asked them to imagine what they’d do in a range of election and transition scenarios.

A landslide for Joe Biden resulted in a relatively orderly transfer of power. Every other scenario we looked at involved street-level violence and political crisis.

In other words, elect Joementia Biden in a landslide because if the inverse occurs, a landside victory for Trump, there will be a civil war. On the one hand I want to thank the Washington Post openly discussing what Leftists have in store for our country so that we not leftists who aren't armed, might take the necessary precautions. On the other hand, why should anybody of the not left find anything at all credible in what they have to say about conservatives, Trump, and anybody else that doesn't genuflect before Karl Marx?

I don't think you get the point the article is trying to make. Trump is the one trying to muddy the waters so much that he and his supporters can scream "Fraud" and deny a narrow Biden victory. How much "street fighting" was there when Republican's won without the popular vote in 2000 and 2016/ None.

Anyway, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Michael Steele, Bill Kristol and Trey Grayson do not "genuflect before Karl Marx."

Fact is, if Trump does not win the vote has been manipulated.

Sigh, you'll believe anything Anonymous tells you if it confirms your agenda. The Atlantic used Anonymous as their source, they quadrupled down and said Anonymous x 4. LW math being that 0 x 4 is greater than 0 x 0? Five named sources, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Stephen Miller, Dan Scavino, Jordan Karem, and Keith Kellog have all said the Atlantic story is 100% fabrication. In deplorable math 5 > 0.

Its ok, he gets his news from PMSNBC, etc. But at least Stuart is polite, and always has a decent argument.

No, it does not. He disparaged McCain (and other military individuals who were critical of him). His ego clearly leads him to attack people who criticize him. And military service clearly does not override his own attack instinct in such cases.

Please find an example where he showed contempt for ordinary soldiers, especially those who gave their lives in defence of the country.

--

Soren

There are countless pictures and videos of him meeting with and comforting injured soldiers and their families. People who were at the same events have said it never happened. It was supposedly confirmed by someone at the Pentagon who could not have been at all the events they claim to confirm. It's part of a calculated hit as it happens to coincide with a decided push with mailings and ads to drive a wedge between Trump and service members.

Shem Horne

@Shem_Infinite

What's next from the fake media?

"Anonymous sources say that President Trump ordered the Secret Service to drive him to George Washington's tomb so he could punch his corpse in the face. Sources confirm he yelled "LOSER" then wiped his hand on an American flag afterwards."

11:27 AM · Sep 4, 2020

https://twitter.com/Shem_Infinite/status/1301904773957013505

John Bolton's book deals directly with the Belleau Wood story. Kelly had suggested the visit but was also in agreement that the weather precluded a helicopter flight of Marine One and the 2 hour drive each way was not acceptable security wise. No scandal for you. Next!

its a fact he publicly disparaged John McCains service, and indeed all who were prisoners of the NVA. Its a fact he disparaged Maddox's Military service. I did a search and I struggled to find any images of him in any US Cemeteries. He seems to have gone to Arlington once every year, but that was on Memorial day which is a tough one to dodge, particularly in good weather.

Is that proof? No. Does it fit with the facts as we know them? Yes.

If its on tape that he called US war dead "losers", then Trump's lost the election.

If its not on tape, then no one GAF.

Edited by glenn239

No, it does not. He disparaged McCain (and other military individuals who were critical of him). His ego clearly leads him to attack people who criticize him. And military service clearly does not override his own attack instinct in such cases.

Please find an example where he showed contempt for ordinary soldiers, especially those who gave their lives in defence of the country.

--

Soren

McCain's service record is not exactly sterling:

"I recognized the target sitting next to the small lake from the intelligence photographs I had studied,” John McCain recalled in Faith of My Fathers. “I dove in on it just as the tone went off signaling that a SAM was flying toward me. I knew I should roll out and fly evasive maneuvers. . .But I was just about to release my bombs when the tone sounded, and had I started jinking [maneuvering to evade the SAM] I would have never had the time nor, probably, the nerve to go back in once I had lost the SAM. So, at about 3,500 feet, I released my bombs, then pulled back the stick to begin a steep climb to a safer attitude. In the instant before my plane reacted, a SAM blew my right wing off. I was killed.”

By his own admission, then, McCain failed to follow instructions in combat. He did not try to evade the missile. Moreover, the pilots who were flying near him, one of them with a handheld camera, said he was not hit by a SAM. He had flown too low and was brought down by a barrage of antiaircraft fire. Since a SAM exploded in a bright orange fireball visible for miles around, it was unlikely that they had called it wrong. And since official navy records listed John McCain as downed by AAA fire, they were puzzled by why he later insisted in his political campaigns that it was a SAM."

http://www.pythiapress.com/wartales/McCain-Shootdown.htm

Remember McCain racked up more demerits than probably any cadet in history of the USNA.

Trump is the one trying to muddy the waters so much that he and his supporters can scream "Fraud" and deny a narrow Biden victory.

You have that backwards man. Trump is saying use the system we've used for decades to vote. The democrats are trying to slide something new under the door without so much as a bloody test of integrity.

The ones muddying the waters are the party that's trying to push whole sale across the board mail in voting. That means if you're on the voter rolls, you get a ballot sent to your last known address. No verification, no request, no chain of custody at all, just mail it in. Then, folks can go around and solicit for those ballots and offer to 'deliver them' in Ballot harvesting operations run by folks who are entirely partisan OR even incompetent.

First off, we haven't had many elections that took place during pandemics. Anyhow, here is a study from the Brookings institute on mail in voting. Long story short, they found it does not give a partisan advantage to either side, nor does it increase fraud. https://www.brookings.edu/policy2020/votervital/how-does-vote-by-mail-work-and-does-it-increase-election-fraud/

And no, Brookings Institute is not liberal.

First off, we haven't had many elections that took place during pandemics. Anyhow, here is a study from the Brookings institute on mail in voting. Long story short, they found it does not give a partisan advantage to either side, nor does it increase fraud. https://www.brookings.edu/policy2020/votervital/how-does-vote-by-mail-work-and-does-it-increase-election-fraud/

And no, Brookings Institute is not liberal.

You did not seriously just say that? Next you'll tell us the SPLC is a fact based nonpartisan organization.