Because Trump 2.0

Mr King

10 hours ago, rmgill said:

And worse is how it causes problems for teens who smoke it. Cannabis induced psychosis IS a real thing. 

In some ways marijuana is more benign than alcohol. In other ways not so much.

With alcohol there are clear parameters of what is intoxication, U.S. DOT limits for alcohol are .04 and most U.S. States it is .08 to operate motor vehicles.

With marijuana what are the limits? Can't go with zero because it shows up in tests for 30 days. Some one who smoked one joint is probably fine to drive 3 hours latter. Some one who lives in his mother's basement and sits in a bean bag chair all day smoking pot and posting on tank net 12 times a day while playing video games is not okay to drive.

I new guys back in the 70's and 80's who smoked a couple of joints on the weekend. Others who smoked four or five joints a day. Of course my observations are anecdotal. The light users seemed to have no lingering effects. The heavier users all seemed to get dumber and lazier over the years. 

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19529352/new-study-smoking-pot-can-make-you-lazy/

https://www.livescience.com/54513-does-marijuana-make-you-stupid.html

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stuart Galbraith

• rmgill

• DKTanker

• Josh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/7/2022 at 8:40 AM, R011 said:

I do note that no missile strikes or any other American military action was taken against the Mexican drug gangs after all.  It doesn't seem as if it was all that hard to talk him out of the idea, assuming the renarks were said or have been reported accurately.

I think that was typical of Trump. He had big ideas, many of which may have not been fully thought out. But could be directed.  

1 hour ago, 17thfabn said:

In some ways marijuana is more benign than alcohol. In other ways not so much.

With alcohol there are clear parameters of what is intoxication, U.S. DOT limits for alcohol are .04 and most U.S. States it is .08 to operate motor vehicles.

With marijuana what are the limits? Can't go with zero because it shows up in tests for 30 days. Some one who smoked one joint is probably fine to drive 3 hours latter. Some one who lives in his mother's basement and sits in a bean bag chair all day smoking pot and posting on tank net 12 times a day while playing video games is not okay to drive.

I new guys back in the 70's and 80's who smoked a couple of joints on the weekend. Others who smoked four or five joints a day. Of course my observations are anecdotal. The light users seemed to have no lingering effects. The heavier users all seemed to get dumber and lazier over the years. 

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19529352/new-study-smoking-pot-can-make-you-lazy/

https://www.livescience.com/54513-does-marijuana-make-you-stupid.html

My state is dumb and lazy enough.

image.thumb.png.0650003b878336b109a348482df5fac4.png

On 5/7/2022 at 3:36 PM, Ivanhoe said:

Looking at the conduct of the medical marijuana crowd, I'd be surprised if more than 1 out of 10 folks seeking an Rx have a legit health issue addressed by THC. Now for that 1 out of 10, it could very well be a miracle drug, but the S/N ratio is not great, nor is the clinical research AIUI.

We use CBD oil with and without THC. It certainly has helped both my daughters. We were in the anti-legalization crowd. I still against hard drug leaglization, Fentanyl rarely gives 2nd chances. 

17 hours ago, rmgill said:

Have you been living under a rock? Biden is the supposed Commander in Cheif. Trump is just a businessman now.

NOT at the time Trump said to use Patriot missiles.

17 hours ago, rmgill said:

Because he's your head of state and has been around longer than Trump and for what ever Faults you think Trump has, Trudeau has them in spades and is still PM. 

Start a new thread about Trudeau instead of whataboutism in this thread.

1 hour ago, MiloMorai said:

NOT at the time Trump said to use Patriot missiles.

You do understand the concept of past tense right? 

"Trump WAS CIC"
vs
"Trump IS CIC"

Start a new thread about Trudeau instead of whataboutism in this thread.

Sorry, you bring Trump up in every thread. Expect us to challenge you on your Castro Junior whom you seem to give all the passes to. 

Big deal, is/was.🙄

27 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Sorry, you bring Trump up in every thread. Expect us to challenge you on your Castro Junior whom you seem to give all the passes to. 

I do? This is a Trump thread isn't it?

Keep believing those old tales.  No Castro DNA id Trudeau Jr. Start a thread and you won't see me giving him any passes.

4 minutes ago, MiloMorai said:

Big deal, is/was.🙄

I do? This is a Trump thread isn't it?

Keep believing those old tales.  No Castro DNA id Trudeau Jr. Start a thread and you won't see me giving him any passes.

This is far from the only thread you discuss Trump.  I'm pretty sure an NDPer like you does have issues with the Liberals.

2 minutes ago, MiloMorai said:

🤣🤣🤣 NDPer 🤣🤣🤣

Never have and never will.

Green then, as if there's a differencece.

You're not a Conservative - your posts prove that.  You claim not to be a Liberal.  There's not much left.

🤣

Definitely NOT an American conservative like you.

Never voted for Trudeau I either.

Not any kind of conservative.  Cleary you have no idea what the Conservative Party stands for it of Canadian conservative principles.

16 hours ago, Colin said:

Fentanyl rarely gives 2nd chances. 

Sadly if you are buying street drugs you have no idea what you are getting. On Ohio State University if you think you are buying adderall, you may get fentanyl.... and end up dead. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-state-university-students-dead-fake-adderall-pills/

3 hours ago, MiloMorai said:

Trump is looosing it. And it is said that Biden is not all there.

How are you still alive? 

We have repeatedly noted many of Trump's wrongs 

However its clear that with examples like the Mideast peace deal  you feel the precise opposite of your statement. 

What good would you say Biden has done? What bad? 

With the whole of the left, including you, screaming about the perils of climate change and how we're all gonna die(1), that's rather rich of you. Look in the mirror if you want to ask about weather related events being used to hurt other nations why dontcha? 

1. Again...how are you still alive? Climate Change is supposed to kill us all. Trump is supposed to kill us all. Covid is supposed to kill us all. Why haven't you died yet? 

Colorado elections clerk is sued after passing on voting data | Reuters

Feb 17 (Reuters) - A Colorado elections clerk was sued on Thursday after he copied data from voting machines with the help of two men with ties to groups supporting the false conspiracy theory that the 2020 election was stolen from former Republican President Donald Trump.

Dallas Schroeder, who oversees elections in Elbert County, east of Denver, was sued by Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold for making two copies of his county's voting system hard drives and then handing the images to "unauthorized people", according to the lawsuit.

Oh dear a Republican'.