Top Posters In This Topic

• Stuart Galbraith

• rmgill

• DKTanker

• Josh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

As a matter of interest, if you dont mind, where do you live Ryan? Im just wondering how you area is reflected on the electoral map.

Georgia. Even with Obama it went Red. Now, all these various places that voted red under the Obama campaign have gone blue for Biden. 

2 hours ago, Rickard N said:

Just out of curiosity, how many of the alleged incorrect votes are democrat, has anyone had a look at that?

/R

That is immaterial. If malpractice has taken place it should be dealt with.

36 minutes ago, Brian Kennedy said:

Given the support Qanon has among Republicans, expect to see a lot more of them. 

I missed that. Representing where?

4 hours ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

There has been a fair bit of that reported, so they seem to be catching them. Not so easy to do as it used to be. Apparently they keep a laptop on hand for the all the people to be excluded for voting via post so they cant vote twice. 

There has been calls of 'voter fraud' in places where they had Republicans on hand monitoring the vote, and included online streaming of the count. At which point it becomes very difficult to take some of these allegations seriously.

There is a video of a poll worker on one of the streams literally looking up, looking around, not seeing the camera and marking on the ballot with a pen. When the camera operator realizes what's going on they pan to the left away from the act. 

It was posted above iirc. 

Further question. Do crimes in the UK happen on camera? If so, is it impossible to believe that people will do stupid criminal things even when they are on camera? 

Here...now, this is from 10/20 so I suspect it's processing of absentee/mail in ballots or something. 

Edited by rmgill

9 minutes ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

Well I sympathize mate. I dont share your politics, but nobody likes to see the world flip on them, least of all me.

It's not that world is flipping. We had Obama already thank you very much. It's that they voting system, by a lot of indicators, is so heavily fucked with and so much of the media and tech industry is actively gas lighting us about it. 

The simple fact that poll workers were willing to visibly violate electioneering rules does not bode well for how they were acting vis a vis impartiality. 

2 hours ago, Tim the Tank Nut said:

...and we are going to keep counting until we get the desired result and then we are going to stop.

It's a weird feeling to be watching this happening.  It probably is a history making moment as the level of fraud detailed by the person who wrote the piece in rmgill's post above notes.

The "checks and balances" in our system have been subverted.  I think the Democrats believed their own polls when Hillary ran and weren't prepared with their usual fraud.  This time they weren't taking any chances and were prepared.

I do not know enough about the diverse voting procedures to seriously comment other than I think the system is weak.

Regarding the tallying of the count anomalies I am stunned at the lack of controls. If more people show as voted than should have then something is wrong.

If to few show something also wrong. If  lot of postal votes go missing then...

2 hours ago, Rickard N said:

Just out of curiosity, how many of the alleged incorrect votes are democrat, has anyone had a look at that?

/R

That's what the recounts are going to look at. 

However, in some cases ballots won't have identifying info on them so if they were 'stuffed' ballots in paper form, it won't be possible to ascertain if they were fraudulent or not. Paper ballots that only have a Biden vote and nothing else may be considered suspoicious. 

What will have to be done is to examine the chains of custody of ballots and anywhere that security of the ballot handling was in question. 

One of the aspects of the Michigan count is that mail in ballots were supposedly to be there by a certain time period. One of the accusations is that ballots were received after the closure of that window. 

1 hour ago, Sardaukar said:

I think USA has way bigger problems than this one if having to have doubts of electoral integrity.

Fix your shit, I'd suggest. 

They are representative of our problems. Because all of the problems in this manifest in the same areas and by the same people. 

5 minutes ago, rmgill said:

They are representative of our problems. Because all of the problems in this manifest in the same areas and by the same people. 

That went well last time with secession, 1 million dead.

I kinda like if not getting to that.

13 minutes ago, Sardaukar said:

That went well last time with secession, 1 million dead.

I kinda like if not getting to that.

What? Now you do not want to see 4th ID marching on Denver?

Edited by sunday
Confused infantry divisions

30 minutes ago, WRW said:

I do not know enough about the diverse voting procedures to seriously comment other than I think the system is weak.

Regarding the tallying of the count anomalies I am stunned at the lack of controls. If more people show as voted than should have then something is wrong.

If to few show something also wrong. If  lot of postal votes go missing then...

Supposedly, same day registration accounts for that...but...after the election there should be a checksum that is easily arrived at. Final registration count : Final Ballot Count. They should match. 

1 hour ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

Well he is right in one respect. The Trump campaign effort to push poor Kanye West into running is eerily similar to the political technology methods Putin has used to remain in office. He nominates lunatics like Zhirinovsky to run on a ticket that divides the likely opposition.

I guess Americans are less sophisticated than Russians to be run by such Orwellian tactics. Although I dont think Kanye's heart was truly in it anyway.

Another indication of your failure to understand Russian political class (or your media failure to properly inform you): Zhirinovsky became first-class politician back in last days of USSR, when Putin was just unknown KGB officer. Zhirinovsky came third on first Russian presidential elections in 1991, with 7,81 % votes, ruining the idea that Jew can’t be popular Russian politician.

If you are looking for Kanye West analogy in former USSR, then my advice is Svyatoslav Vakarchuk and his “Voice” party in Ukraine.

2 minutes ago, JWB said:

Poll workers filling out fraudulent ballots:

https://www.facebook.com/100008505631212/videos/2469279880032176/

There's been numerous videos like this making the rounds by now. The most common explanation has been election workers copying the information from damaged ballots onto blank ballots to prevent errors when scanning them (it also says so in the Facebook comments to this post).

1 hour ago, rmgill said:

That's what the recounts are going to look at. 

However, in some cases ballots won't have identifying info on them so if they were 'stuffed' ballots in paper form, it won't be possible to ascertain if they were fraudulent or not. Paper ballots that only have a Biden vote and nothing else may be considered suspoicious. 

What will have to be done is to examine the chains of custody of ballots and anywhere that security of the ballot handling was in question. 

One of the aspects of the Michigan count is that mail in ballots were supposedly to be there by a certain time period. One of the accusations is that ballots were received after the closure of that window. 

There is a postal worker describing how his supervisor ordered the staff to scour the facility for late ballots and manually back date them to election day and put them in the express system. Remember the postal union endorsed Biden.