Because Trump 2.0

Mr King

Well, that's special special special stupid.

The Federal Reserve Bank itself effectively told him that he's wrong about Federal Reserve Statistics and he just keeps pretending.

I was referring to a proper statistics source, he uses a chart someone created based on info from some news source that in turn may or may not have used a proper statistics source.

See, folks, JWB is a liar. He doesn't care about reality.

He just keeps on bullshitting even after a 100% evidence that he's wrong.

Besides, let's at least have a good laugh at his stupidity of not understanding that December can have negative growth while October and November and the quarter as a whole still can have positive growth.

Oh, btw, he was at least right on one thing. I - as a non-native English speaker - accidentally wrote "contended" while I meant "disputed."

That being said, he repeated that he disputes that Obama took over during a recession AND THEN PROCEEDED TO POST A GRAPHIC THAT SAYS THE SAME EVEN WITH HIS INCORRECT IDEA OF WHAT A QUARTER IS.

Reality does not matter to him.

Everything you wrote above is factually incorrect or a non-sequitur or not relevant.

Try again but with some sort of clarity.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stuart Galbraith

• rmgill

• DKTanker

• Josh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Federal Reserve Bank itself effectively told him that he's wrong about Federal Reserve Statistics and he just keeps pretending.

I was referring to a proper statistics source, he uses a chart someone created based on info from some news source that in turn may or may not have used a proper statistics source.

Besides, let's at least have a good laugh at his stupidity of not understanding that December can have negative growth while October and November and the quarter as a whole still can have positive growth.

Oh, btw, he was at least right on one thing. I - as a non-native English speaker - accidentally wrote "contended" while I meant "disputed."

That being said, he repeated that he disputes that Obama took over during a recession AND THEN PROCEEDED TO POST A GRAPHIC THAT SAYS THE SAME EVEN WITH HIS INCORRECT IDEA OF WHAT A QUARTER IS.

Everything you wrote above is factually incorrect or a non-sequitur or not relevant.

L2read

The decline of US economic growth.

That is not a recession. A recession happens when the gross economic or national or domestic product gets smaller. On that chart the recession starts when the trend line crossed the base line in a downward direction. That graph is also incorrect BTW.

'a political approach that strives to appeal to ordinary people who feel that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups.'

Thats Trump in a nutshell right? That is an emotional argument, not a common sense one, because the 'established elite groups' remain almost wholly undefined and unnamed. Purposefully so, because it means they can be redefined at whim, whether its the CIA, FBI, DOJ, The Democrats, or even individuals like Bernie Sanders or James Comey. Or for that matter, Mitt Romney and John McCain.

So, how is that different than what say Labor did for ever? How is that different than what Sanders argues when he's trying to make an issue as something between the working class and the super mega rich?

If you want a definition of what it is, I think its a form of hysteria, based on the carefully crafted illusion that all the public institutions in the US are there to destroy the US. Which is self evidently ridiculous, but like I said, Logic has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Again....how is that different than ANY sort of appeal to voters in ANY democratic electoral process? You appeal to the voters.

That list of 27 points is ridiculous.

Examples

point 10 is a lie. Stone is not facing a possible 9 years for "a process crime", he was already found guilty on SEVEN counts of crimes

point 13 is a mere assertion, and the supposed evidence wasn't even made available

point 20 is another petty allegation

point 21 shows the overt partisanship of the whole stupid list. The original open letter was about the AG's actions that violate the purpose of his office and existing standards.

point 27 is a flat-out lie

One count of witness tampering was he made a joke at threating to steal the therapy dog of his friend who was a witness.

Ive never been the Fox Mulder sort Im afraid. I would say 'I want to Believe', particularly as seemingly everyone else does. But I dont. Its my cynical Anglo Irish nature coming through I suspect.

The US Navy doesn't know what it is either.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8013327/USS-Nimitz-captain-says-crew-obligation-ensure-airspace-clear-UFOs.html

The commanding officer of the US Navy supercarrier, the USS Nimitz, has revealed his crew has an 'obligation' to make sure the airspace is clear of UFOs.

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Captain Max Clark said it's important his ship and everybody on it is kept safe from Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) - the term for UFOs used by the Navy.

L2read

L2spell.

Besides that stop pretending to know what you don't.

Trump has a beserker rant and replaces Intel head with a yes man with no intel experience.

That's no "yes man". Grenell is a 150% true believer idiot.

The difference matters - Grenell is capable of bullshitting and offending people and entire nations on his own.

LD and the other libs are terrified of Grenell because he IS a Trump loyalist, who actually believes in the rule of law, and the Constitution versus the Lefty Anti-American Deep State treasonous snakes. Yeah, it is a great move, and more good moves coming. As Ronan the Accuser stated: "Burn it to its core!".

Interesting interview on FOX I caught just a minute of as I was leaving for work. It was one of Flynn's team relaying her horrible experiences with the FBI where they were, she thought, trying to catch her in a perjury trap. They took all her notes, made her feel like she was at home, and then tried to get her to say things about matters in which she could easily be wrong if not checking her notes. Whole impression of what she was saying came across as pretty creepy, kind of Soviet-Unionish. (She wasn't charged though, just devastated financially).

Trump should man up and compensate these people for their legal fees. It's chump change for him.

LD and the other libs are terrified of Grenell because he IS a Trump loyalist, who actually believes in the rule of law, and the Constitution versus the Lefty Anti-American Deep State treasonous snakes. Yeah, it is a great move, and more good moves coming. As Ronan the Accuser stated: "Burn it to its core!".

ROFL, I'm not terrified. I have a track record of years of not being easily scared. Right wingers like Murph should not project their own susceptibility to scares so easily.

That man violates hospitality in ways not experienced before, at least not among nominal allies. The Soviets' And Franco's ambassadors were polite and cooperative by comparison. Grenell is as if someone rounded up a village, asked it for its biggest asshole and then appointed that biggest asshole as ambassador.

The idea that the lying moron cult believes in the rule of law is complete and utter bullshit. The entire "deep state" BS is all about disparaging those who try to uphold the rule of law against the flood of crooks.

Murph's entire post was utter nonsense, for the lying moron's ambassador obviously wasn't discussing American domestic affairs in Germany. He was all busy being an arrogant, disrespectful prick and liar about matters in Germany and seeking to bolster the Neonazis here.

That asshole should have been persona non grata'ed within weeks, but our conservatives-led government doesn't have balls and worships the god of inaction. It's overdue we get rid of the (true) conservatives who block everything, neglect or sabotage useful things, push for a police/surveillance state and get nothing done. They're so truly conservative that they abhor the idea of any real reform, and thus even prefer to deny the existence of problems to avoid facing pressure for not doing anything of use, ever.

Interesting interview on FOX I caught just a minute of as I was leaving for work. It was one of Flynn's team relaying her horrible experiences with the FBI where they were, she thought, trying to catch her in a perjury trap. They took all her notes, made her feel like she was at home, and then tried to get her to say things about matters in which she could easily be wrong if not checking her notes. Whole impression of what she was saying came across as pretty creepy, kind of Soviet-Unionish. (She wasn't charged though, just devastated financially).

Well, it's the FBI. So what? Any news?

Why do American right wingers only feel that there's a problem when one of their own suffers?

Where was the empathy when the FBI harassed black civil right activists?

Where was the empathy when the FBI harassed Muslims?

Where was the empathy when the FBI harassed HRC?

Where was the empathy when the FBI harassed anti-surveillance activists?

How about the DeLorean sting?

This is just like when HIV/AIDS was nothing but an opportunity to blame the gays for the right wing - until Reagan learned that his buddy Hudson had died of it. Then, suddenly, HIV was an issue.

Or Cheney and his lesbian daughter.

Trump should man up and compensate these people for their legal fees. It's chump change for him.

KT McFarland, a national security expert since the Reagan days. The government Leftists use their bottomless purse strings to bankrupt their targets.

What you mean is LastDingo has been suspended for responding to constant goading by American right whingers. The folks here who are happy to characterise their opponents as rats etc. but are too intellectually fragile to accept a similiary robust expression of an opposing viewpoint. Since I am a moderator here, but have been excluded from the deliberations in the MODERATOR forum for some time, I have long since assumed I had been expelled from the otherwise right wing cabal running this site. In all the time I was a moderator, I never used my powers to shut down an opposing viewpoint. I am sorry it has come to this. This is a sad day for TN but it long since lost most of its military enthusiast following and just became another Trumpster circle jerk. To those of you who get to read this before Murph and his neofascist cranks delete it, thank you for your patience. Goodbye.

What you mean is LastDingo has been suspended for responding to constant goading by American right whingers. The folks here who are happy to characterise their opponents as rats etc. but are too intellectually fragile to accept a similiary robust expression of an opposing viewpoint. Since I am a moderator here, but have been excluded from the deliberations in the MODERATOR forum for some time, I have long since assumed I had been expelled from the otherwise right wing cabal running this site. In all the time I was a moderator, I never used my powers to shut down an opposing viewpoint. I am sorry it has come to this. This is a sad day for TN but it long since lost most of its military enthusiast following and just became another Trumpster circle jerk. To those of you who get to read this before Murph and his neofascist cranks delete it, thank you for your patience. Goodbye.

:(

Last Dingo certainly has made merits enough to get kicked out of here, including insulting everyone who disagreed with his clueless rants. Insults have been permitted in the FFZ for some time, but he didn't discriminate and insulted everyone.

The latest Democrat Fake narrative about Trump/Putin/Russian interference has fallen apart in less than 24 hours.  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/hoax-confirmed-zero-evidence-to-back-up-claims-russia-is-trying-to-help-trump-win-in-2020-no-intel-no-phone-intercepts-offered-to-dni/

When you've lost CNN and Hotair NeverTrumper Allahpundit, you've really gone off the deep end. It just serves to continue to inoculate Trump from any accusations.

You know Chris that is pretty darn offensive. I had nothing to do with Dingo's suspension, it was done while I was elsewhere, and I asked that you get your access to staff back. I am also extremely offended at being called a Neofascist. That was completely uncalled for, and wrong. Just because I don't accept what the left spews, and want a clean rule of law to apply to everyone suddenly that makes me a Neofascist? Then good riddance if that is how you want to play it. I had no issues with Dingo presenting his argument, I didn't care for the most part. However I was offended when he started screaming LIAR at other posters. So if you want to leave, then don't let the door hit you in the @ss on the way out.

I haven't ever really thought someone should be banned from TankNet but I will confess that Last Dingo's posts had me thinking about it.

You can't go around calling everyone on this site a liar about everything and still be considered a legitimate poster.

Robust and rough talk is fine, just screaming is not