Because Trump 2.0

Mr King

Once more I am proven correct. Trump=*WINNING*

Murph is right about that. Trump has been winning his whole life with out any consequences for his actions. He is living proof the wealthy can get away with pretty much anything, and character means nothing, and most people don't GaS, in fact they champion it.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stuart Galbraith

• rmgill

• DKTanker

• Josh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Murph is right about that. Trump has been winning his whole life with out any consequences for his actions. He is living proof the wealthy can get away with pretty much anything, and character means nothing, and most people don't GaS, in fact they champion it.

Go tell it to the Kennedys.

So you approve then.

So you approve then.

When he gets away with drowning a young woman they'll be even. Until then not so much.

So you approve then.

When he gets away with drowning a young woman they'll be even. Until then not so much.

Sooo you want a young woman to drown so you can be even? Is that fucked up or what.

So you approve then.

Sooo you want a young woman to drown so you can be even? Is that fucked up or what.

No. You'll be even.

Seems close to the meltdown

If you mean Trump, I don't see why. He weathers every scandal fairly consistently. Those who hate him, hate him, those who love him, love him, and that's pretty much that regardless of what anyone says about him. He'll lose the House in epic fashion in a month but it won't be his fault, it will be the fault of those who weren't Trump *enough*. The GOP is basically in a war against swing voters and women voters right now and is only going to keep the senate due to math, and the Brett vote likely will bite them in the ass in 2020 in terms of women voters for both presidential and senate races. Just paying lip service to the accusers would have gone far, or picking another conservative judge without any allegations (yes, I know, all conservative judges will get allegations - even though the last one didn't). For whatever reason, the GOP has decided this is the hill it will die on.

Edited by Josh

Seems close to the meltdown

If you mean Trump, I don't see why. He weathers every scandal fairly consistently. Those who hate him, hate him, those who love him, love him, and that's pretty much that regardless of what anyone says about him. He'll lose the House in epic fashion in a month but it won't be his fault, it will be the fault of those who weren't Trump *enough*. The GOP is basically in a war against swing voters and women voters right now and is only going to keep the senate due to math, and the Brett vote likely will bite them in the ass in 2020 in terms of women voters for both presidential and senate races. Just paying lip service to the accusers would have gone far, or picking another conservative judge without any allegations (yes, I know, all conservative judges will get allegations - even though the last one didn't). For whatever reason, the GOP has decided this is the hill it will die on.

No, not Trump. Paul.

The last time I saw a poll, Trump would lose to the top three Dems...and those were some sorry candidates. I can only imagine the inevitable economic downturn in the next two years won't help his numbers, but we shall see.

The last time I saw a poll, Trump would lose to the top three Dems...and those were some sorry candidates. I can only imagine the inevitable economic downturn in the next two years won't help his numbers, but we shall see.

The Democrats cannot unfuck themselves and they will double from all I have seen so far. Well, The DNC is the best election campaigners for Trump. Basically Trump can save a lot of money and just hold a few speeches, say MAGA! the rest of the media buzz will be kindly supplied by the Democrats. I would not even be surprised, if HRC maeks another try... :wacko:

Trump was also supposed to lose to Hillary.

Right, and he lost the popular vote by a fairly significant amount (in a low turnout year) and only won the EC due to a number of votes in key states that could fill a college football stadium. We've covered this ad nauseum at this point on here.

The Rs will likely lose the House this fall but that's also historical. Parties of the sitting President always lose seats in the midterm. I can already see the back and forth arguing over how to interpret how many seats he lost (such as supporters going "WINNING" and saying it wasn't as much as expected).

What's hard to tell is what will come after that. While I'm wary about some things in the economy and the ultrasimplistic reading many take towards the numbers (often to support what they want to see) at the end of the day if the economy seems good voters are happy. With another weak candidate from the Ds coupled to an economy seemingly going strong I think he has a decent chance to get reelected.

Edited by Skywalkre

Paul has a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. I'm stocking up on popcorn for the run up to the 2020 election. It is going to be entertaining, and sad, but mostly entertaining.

Still, Kavanaugh hasn't disproved that he kidnapped the Lindbergh baby.

So you approve then.

No. You'll be even.
The US Military will be even? Do you even understand WTF you are on about???

As far as the Kennedys, two of of them were assassinated...so does make make it even for you?

Edited by Paul G.

Paul has a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. I'm stocking up on popcorn for the run up to the 2020 election. It is going to be entertaining, and sad, but mostly entertaining.

Yes its called the Army values. My failing is taking them seriously.

Still, Kavanaugh hasn't disproved that he kidnapped the Lindbergh baby.

Whomp whomp.

Not a good analogy.

Better would be Reagan, who in January 1983 was at 35% approval and was forecast to lose against several potential Democratic challengers. Including Mondale and Kennedy.

What this shows is how closely tied a Presudent’s re-election is to economic performance and right track/wrong track polling as opposed to job approval. Plus the natural inclination of the voting public to stick with a known quantity, in th absence of an economic crisis.

Yes its called the Army values. My failing is taking them seriously.

kQRRXVM.gif

I see that nothing has changed much whilst i've been gone. And Paul G is still being Paul G. Besides the unending name calling and mental Gymnastics, how is everyone?