tanknet.org

The Death Of Western Science

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember all Blacks are the same. African Americans and Afro Caribbean people are just like Nigerians who are the same as Kenyans who are the same as South Africans.

Now some will say that even Nigerians etc are not all the same as their other countrymen, but people who say that are all just racists. (Especially the Africans).

Remember all Blacks are the same. African Americans and Afro Caribbean people are just like Nigerians who are the same as Kenyans who are the same as South Africans.

Now some will say that even Nigerians etc are not all the same as their other countrymen, but people who say that are all just racists. (Especially the Africans).

IIRC Nigerian-Americans have a higher average income than white Americans.

Immigrants are more likely to become millionaires than your average American. The type of person who emigrates legally is more likely to become an entrepreneur, willing to work more hours, more frugal, etc. Apparently this is true across the board, regardless of where they came from. Through actions of their own and from their kids adopting American culture these characteristics quickly disappear in later generations, however.

Edited by Skywalkre

Immigrants are more likely to become millionaires than your average American. The type of person who emigrates legally is more likely to become an entrepreneur, willing to work more hours, more frugal, etc. Apparently this is true across the board, regardless of where they came from. Through actions of their own and from their kids adopting American culture these characteristics quickly disappear in later generations, however.

By more likely is that a percentage or is it a raw number?

Percentage.

• 1 month later...

Percentage.

Drug smuggling pays well I guess.

Percentage.

Drug smuggling pays well I guess.

The Nigerians I know who live in the States tend to be highly educated people who do very well. That stat doesn't surprise me one bit.

That brain drain does not help Nigeria one bit.

The Nigerians I know who live in the States tend to be highly educated people who do very well. That stat doesn't surprise me one bit.

That brain drain does not help Nigeria one bit.

In my current job I deal with quite a few Nigerians who are E4s and E5s in the Army. No doubt in my mind that we are getting the cream of the crop.