Do You Eat Like A Republican Or A Democrat?

JWB

It's stupid. It assumes that the more cosmopolitan palate is Democratic. How stupid. ETA:-72% Dem. It's just more ludicrous progressive onanism.

Why are there only two choices, where's the libertarian option? Also, they really need to give some context. I'd definitely choose a gyros over a burrito in Detroit. In Dallas the choice would likely be the opposite.

Because surveys like this are dumb. Like Simon said, it assumes a cosmopolitan diet is a liberal one. Tell that to the drones who all eat the same approved meals from Whole Foods.

I got 61% Republican, but then again, 4 of my choices were based solely on my food allergies. #makefoodallergiesgreatagain

I eat like a 70 percent Republican. Though some of these foods are wierd good and not seen allowed here in the land of Albion.

Fixed. :P

Anyway for me it was often choice between good and slightly more good, except that veggie burger junk and boiled vegetables - I prefer raw vegetables if they can be eaten that way.

Edited by bojan

90% republican. If there was actual food from around here test would self destruct. :P

Tasty yugo kitchen. :)

It's stupid. It assumes that the more cosmopolitan palate is Democratic. How stupid. ETA:-72% Dem. It's just more ludicrous progressive onanism.

Why are there only two choices, where's the libertarian option? Also, they really need to give some context. I'd definitely choose a gyros over a burrito in Detroit. In Dallas the choice would likely be the opposite.

I would probably do it similarly. Mexican in Texas is obvious.

And where is the both button? Most I want to take both :angry2:

result 69% Democrat.

Well now we are out of the EU we can now all go back to eating battered Mars Bars without the thought police arresting us, so there are compensations. :D

Deep fried mars bar is a scottish specialty.

After Brexit is before scottish independence. No mars for.you anymore. ;)

Well now we are out of the EU we can now all go back to eating battered Mars Bars without the thought police arresting us, so there are compensations. :D

Deep fried mars bar is a scottish specialty.

After Brexit is before scottish independence. No mars for.you anymore. ;)

Bloody Splitters. :(