Do You Eat Like A Republican Or A Democrat?

JWB

51%.

:D

Some choices are a bit unfair for the others because in one choice there are two available, the other has only one. Or there's a bowl in one pic while the other has a bowl and a piece of bread. Surely the brain will think "Hmmm.... that one is more, and I'm hungry now, so I'll take that instead of the other" :D

I'm surprised that burrito is Democrat while gyro is Republican. I was thinking that gyro being more prone to being given the "artisanal treatment," (ya know, "It's greek and it's made of the freshest organic ingredients, blah blah blah") it'll be a Democrat food.

I drink bourbon, pee standing up, smoke, and like to eat healthy food. 63 percent dem!

It's the smoking. Ditch the Virginia Slims for some Marlboro Reds, and you'll knock off like 17 D points right there. :P

72% Dem :blink:

That makes you at least a conservative by Spanish standards, doesn't it?

63% Republican. I hope no one in Germany finds out. ;)

No, that makes me a finicky eater!

There were some dishes quite unknown to me, so probably some kind of luck was involved.

Now, to wait for Simon's results...

It's stupid. It assumes that the more cosmopolitan palate is Democratic. How stupid. ETA:-72% Dem. It's just more ludicrous progressive onanism.

Agree very, very, very much!

No, that makes me a finicky eater!

You better eat the food I will serve you when you come over - and that includes balut, or else starve! :P

Better starving than eating balut!

And please nobody get ideas about durians, either. :P

Better starving than eating balut!

Oh c'mon. You managed with tartare steak. Surely aborted duck embryos still swimming in amniotic fluid fresh from the shell shouldn't be a problem for you.

:lol:

90% republican. If there was actual food from around here test would self destruct. :P

Funny, I had that discussion with someone during the summer and that person HATED steak tartare but LOVED carpaccio. I pretty much eat both and have a monthly appointment to have steak tartare :)

It's stupid. It assumes that the more cosmopolitan palate is Democratic. How stupid. ETA:-72% Dem. It's just more ludicrous progressive onanism.

Why are there only two choices, where's the libertarian option? Also, they really need to give some context. I'd definitely choose a gyros over a burrito in Detroit. In Dallas the choice would likely be the opposite.

Steak tartare is not much different from carpaccio, after all. Imagine a rare hamburger, but without the outer, cooked crust.

Balut is just your typical duck dish or egg. Just imagine a raw egg, only with feathers, teeeeny tiny beak, cute little closed eyes....

:D