tanknet.org

Armenia Azerbaijan Conflict

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

Neither you or Bojan have ever seen fit to return the compliment, even when, as with Ukraine or MH17 or Salisbury, I was subsequently proven entirely right. 

English is not my first language, but as far as i remember "proven" and "claimed" are two different words. I do not think it is reasonable to mention all this Salisbury chemical magic? as well as MH17 "evidences" provided by SBU. 

9 hours ago, bojan said:

And it was not even about you.

Yet still you used me as an example. Do me a favour and leave me out of your personal disputes, particularly if you want to go comparing me with someone who does nothing but drop Russian propaganda on the site.

Edited by Stuart Galbraith
4 hours ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

...who does nothing but drop Russian propaganda on the site.

Pot, cattle, black.

It is not only thing he does, just as posting jihadist propaganda in Syrian thread is not only thing you did. Both of you are however firmly welded into the same mindset.

As for Sallishurry, point the post where I denied "official truth" please.

Date 31.10.2020

Russia to 'assist' Armenia if conflict with Azerbaijan spreads beyond Nagorno-Karabakh

Russia has pledged Armenia "all necessary assistance" if the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict expands to Armenian territory. Shelling has broken a fourth internationally mediated ceasefire bid.

Russia would be prepared to render "all necessary assistance" to treaty partner Armenia if the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict expanded to Armenian territory, Russia's Foreign Ministry declared Saturday.

Overnight, Armenia and Azerbaijan had again accused each other of shelling residential areas of the separatist Armenian enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh — internationally recognized as lying within Azerbaijan.

That followed a fourth ceasefire bid, negotiated Friday in Geneva via the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE).

At those six-hour talks, involving both countries' foreign ministers, the countries pledged not to target civilians and to provide lists of soldiers detained for potential exchanges.

Armenia requests assistance

Early on Saturday, Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan had formally asked Russian President Vladimir Putin for "urgent consultations" on security assistance, reiterating that Turkey was backing Azerbaijan.

Russia and Armenia have a 1997 mutual assistance treaty, with Russia maintaining a base in Armenia's second-largest city of Gyumri.

[...]

https://www.dw.com/en/russia-to-assist-armenia-if-conflict-with-azerbaijan-spreads-beyond-nagorno-karabakh/a-55457174