Rip, Tanknetter Maxx (Typhoid Maxx Aka Vladan Zivojinovic)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got to know each other while I was on third year of medical school. Those were pretty lonely days and he gave some much needed companionship. It was great being able to talk to someone at the same level. I was hoping we'd meet. Perhaps we will.

RIP Maxx.

Jeez, there is so much to say. But what CAN you say? It all seems so sodding trivial. :(

Absolutely right. I'd have expected Maxx to go out in a more spectacular fashion.

Sad, & he'll be missed.

Maxx was a very dynamic person. These are his words to me from the last conversation I had with him, and I believe they reflect a side of Maxx not everyone here got to see, which is a true shame.

Orthodox Christmas. May you be blessed with more light, may the bleakness ever go weaker, my you shine in the happiness of your nieces and nephews my you be aware you a friend that fully respects how much more of a decent human you are than events shaped you who you outclass in every aspect. Yours, Maxx

Damn. I expected him to go down in battle with insurmountable odds. That would be the type of ending he would have wanted.

I was planning a get together in feb afte my trip to Slovenia. We planned to chat laugh and tell war stories.

We had been recently chatting about some other things

Like when a Klingon dies the other Klingons yell out not in sorrow but as a warning to places like Valhalla to be warned another warrior is on thier way

Rip mad Maxx. May god have mercy on your soul

To add:

I moved in with him on Monday. He had been happiest person ever after finding his new gf and me moving in. Cruelty of life is that he died within 5 days of me becoming his flatmate...

Guess how I feel. Especially when I was with him during that fateful night, he was showing places around. I felt tired 2 am and he wanted to walk bit more (he suffered from insomnia). I was not too worried about him not coming back next day, since he often went to spend night in his mother's apartment. But then, late evening, police knocked the door and asked if I knew Vladan. And told he had been taken to nearby hospital in critical condition at 4 am previous night.

I keep you updated if it was accident or not. It kind of sucks to know that he'd probably be alive if I had stuck with him, but he was a-OK when I last saw him. *sigh*

Edited by Sardaukar

To add:

I moved in with him on Monday. He had been happiest person ever after finding his new gf and me moving in. Cruelty of life is that he died within 5 days of me becoming his flatmate...

Guess how I feel. Especially when I was with him during that fateful night, he was showing places around. I felt tired 2 am and he wanted to walk bit more (he suffered from insomnia). I was not too worried about him not coming back next day, since he often went to spend night in his mother's apartment. But then, late evening, police knocked the door and asked if I knew Vladan. And told he had been taken to nearby hospital in critical condition at 4 am previous night.

I keep you updated if it was accident or not. It kind of sucks to know that he'd probably be alive if I had stuck with him, but he was a-OK when I last saw him. *sigh*

Don't go there, it's not your fault. Be satisfied you were able to play a part in his new found happiness.

Maxx was a very dynamic person. These are his words to me from the last conversation I had with him, and I believe they reflect a side of Maxx not everyone here got to see, which is a true shame.

Orthodox Christmas. May you be blessed with more light, may the bleakness ever go weaker, my you shine in the happiness of your nieces and nephews my you be aware you a friend that fully respects how much more of a decent human you are than events shaped you who you outclass in every aspect. Yours, Maxx

He had a gift.

I really anticipated him going very far in his journalism career. His intellect combined with his experiences and pure moxie would've made him a name.

To add:

Don't go there, it's not your fault. Be satisfied you were able to play a part in his new found happiness.

I know it's not my fault. But heart still aches. He was great guy to know.

I can't wrap my head around the idea of Maxx Dying. In my mind he was granite, unbreakable.

Yeah. After taking all life thrown at him and beating it, this is hard news to swallow. Let's just hope that wherever he went, he's at peace... Though the surroundings may not be!

To add:

I agree don't go there. It was his time. Life is a bitch like that He would see the humour in that.

I got latest news from his brother Sasha.

This makes me feel bit better. Cause of death was massive cardiac arrest. And while they managed to overcome that in hospital, he was basically dead on arrival. Head trauma was secondary injury.

Thus, me being around or not would not have made much difference.

Edited by Sardaukar