tanknet.org

I was thinking, he didn't hold it correctly and it was a scope that did the damage. I don't know, people tend to use what they like, as you saw at the gun show, you can find pretty much any caliber in any style that you want.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As in he had his eye too close to the scope? If you are only used to binoculars that sounds like a natural mistake.

At the gun show I actually paid not much attention to the modern guns. There were way too many historic ones and the display of political incorrectness was distracting in an amusing way.

Aren't ALL guns politically incorrect? Or were you fixated on a collection of Sturmgewehrs?

You occasionally see stuff at various gun shows that are head and shoulders odd. I've come across Brens that I so wanted but didn't have the $50,000 to buy at the time.

We got there late so didn't get to do more than speed walk (well the tanknet version anyway) up and down the aisles only stopping at a few tables to chat with the sellers. I think there may have been one or two full auto weapons on display or for sale but none really stood out.