Jump to content

Because The United Kingdom?


Mr King

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I had to choose between various brands of assholes enabling a thirdworlder infestation of my country and a fascist, I'd choose the latter every time. I hoped for Meloni to be as 'fascist' on migrants as the media said she would be and I'm disappointed.

Edited by urbanoid
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fascists used my grandfather as slave labour in your country for 4 years. The day I ever trust a fascist to solve my problems, is the day you can shoot me in the head without regret on my part.

We don't need fascists to solve immigrion problems. We just need politicians that aren't apathetic  idiots,  incapable of managing problems. If that's all we are getting, we want to reflect on why we keep voting for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

Fascists used my grandfather as slave labour in your country for 4 years. The day I ever trust a fascist to solve my problems, is the day you can shoot me in the head without regret on my part.

We don't need fascists to solve immigrion problems. We just need politicians that aren't apathetic  idiots,  incapable of managing problems. If that's all we are getting, we want to reflect on why we keep voting for them.

I don't want to shoot you, you're quite entertaining. I might want to shoot the thirdwordlers if they resist deportation or try to cross the border despite being told not to, pour encourager les autres.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

There, you see what happens when we leave the EU? :)

 

Time for another war with Germany or France. 

You folks let France get away from you and it was nothing after that but War War War. Your last Competent King was Henry V.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

Fascists used my grandfather as slave labour in your country for 4 years.

Stuart. Anyone to the right of Corbyn is a fascist in your country. 

Just look around at any of the political left. What are they doing? Who do they hate? 
 

4 hours ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

We don't need fascists to solve immigrion problems. We just need politicians that aren't apathetic  idiots,  incapable of managing problems. If that's all we are getting, we want to reflect on why we keep voting for them.

I think you have, a competence problem in the UK. Too many are resigned to the inevitability of the issue and they either are globbing onto the woke bus trying to be eaten last OR they're fleecing the system so they have money to use to get out with. And then there's the folks who sit around whinging about trees being cut down and can't see any solutions to the larger problems. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not a historically proven response. What is historically proven is shipping them to Botany Bay. When they learn of the funnelweb spiders, brown snakes, maneating crocs, and maneating sheilas, they'll run home sobbing to mama.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, rmgill said:

Stuart. Anyone to the right of Corbyn is a fascist in your country. 

Just look around at any of the political left. What are they doing? Who do they hate? 
 

I think you have, a competence problem in the UK. Too many are resigned to the inevitability of the issue and they either are globbing onto the woke bus trying to be eaten last OR they're fleecing the system so they have money to use to get out with. And then there's the folks who sit around whinging about trees being cut down and can't see any solutions to the larger problems. 

And some of them ACTUALLY ARE Fascists. Just because the phrase has been wholly cheapened, doesnt mean that it isnt literally still true sometimes.

https://hopenothate.org.uk/2022/11/06/tommy-robinson-reveals-his-antisemitic-views-in-latest-rant-online/

Just because he hates Muslims, just because he doesnt like immigration, doesnt mean he is pro Jewish. He hates jews as much as he hates Muslims. Which is about as even handed as the man ever gets.

How many more times do I need to point this out? A fascist, an antisemite, is NOT the solution to the country's immigration problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, urbanoid said:

I don't want to shoot you, you're quite entertaining. I might want to shoot the thirdwordlers if they resist deportation or try to cross the border despite being told not to, pour encourager les autres.

Ill settle for entertaining, but legitimate local voice of sanity is what I was aiming for...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, urbanoid said:

If I had to choose between various brands of assholes enabling a thirdworlder infestation of my country and a fascist, I'd choose the latter every time. I hoped for Meloni to be as 'fascist' on migrants as the media said she would be and I'm disappointed.

It's like a lot of things in politics. Some of the most difficult issues eventually get solved not by the politicians who were harping about them for most of their career, but by the opposite side. Nixon went to China, Trump met with Kim, Schröder reformed the German welfare system, there are countless examples.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...