tanknet.org

Because The United Kingdom?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could don the hair shirt and squat in Gaza. You decide if I'm talking about Corbyn or Trump at this point.

Edited by DB

You have just implied that he has supported them despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Balls. Ive been very specific what ive accused him of, and not I have not once accused him of being a Nazi or or allied to Nazis. I had a relative who was locked up by Nazi's, hence why I reject the current fetish among the left to claim everyone is a Nazi they dont like. Or indeed among the right, whom assume every one who disagrees with them casts them as a Nazi.

Do I think he is a clueless fuckwit who doesn't know what he is doing, and damaging American political institutions as he flails about in his political death throes? Yes. Any other interpretation that its an implication he is a closet Nazi is yours, and yours alone. 

Go put words in someone else's mouth. Im always specific what I mean and never afraid to say it, and I dont need your assistance Bojan, thank you so very much.

Edited by Stuart Galbraith

Operation Tracer: The Secret Plan To Bury Soldiers Alive Inside The Rock Of Gibraltar

Six men were selected to be sealed inside the cave, and while there were enough supplies to last one year, there was to be no way out of the chamber, and if any men were to die they were to be embalmed and cemented into the brick floor. Only if Germany was defeated within the first year would they be released.

Of those chosen for the suicide mission, two were doctors, three signalmen and one executive officer leader.