Jump to content

The Middle East War


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, sunday said:

Was Mighty_Zuk offering Israel as destination for those Ethiopians?

We have our own problems with illegal immigrants. We stopped their entry. But those who entered already, are still an issue. Still, I'm not supporting anything that would cause them physical harm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/21/2023 at 5:07 PM, Junior FO said:

Poland was a willing participant and direct party to the brutal wars of aggression, murderous subjugation and an entire generation of indiscriminate terror that directly resulted in the destruction and collapse of several of those societies.

Not accepting the refugees that are a direct result of its policy is a rather despicable abrogation of responsibility.

  Which countries did Poland make war on? They did bite off some of their neighbors after WW1. 
 Poland didn’t even exist during some of the European map redrawing of the last few centuries. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Detonable said:

  Which countries did Poland make war on? They did bite off some of their neighbors after WW1. 
 Poland didn’t even exist during some of the European map redrawing of the last few centuries. 

List of conflicts in Europe - Wikipedia

I count Poland at war with five of her neighbours after 1918 - Ukraine, Lithuania, the Soviet Union, the Czechs, and some sort of Polish-backed insurgency war in Germany.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Hamas managed to invade Israel's southern villages, and as of now, 5 hours after the initial report I saw, they're still holding up there.

I cannot express how furious I am with anyone who voted for Netanyahu. The writing was on the wall from day 1. It was on the fucking wall and now we, the average citizens, reap what this cultist sowed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Mighty_Zuk said:

Hamas managed to invade Israel's southern villages, and as of now, 5 hours after the initial report I saw, they're still holding up there.

I cannot express how furious I am with anyone who voted for Netanyahu. The writing was on the wall from day 1. It was on the fucking wall and now we, the average citizens, reap what this cultist sowed.

I have not been following Israeli politics. What is it with Netanyahu that triggered this operation?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, rohala said:

I have not been following Israeli politics. What is it with Netanyahu that triggered this operation?

He dismantled every aspect of Israel: Security, economy, healthcare, diplomacy etc etc for short term personal gain. For months we saw how the economy crumbled, because it's so easy to see in our paychecks. But we can only see security issues when there is war, and there is one now and we're in shambles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, QOHC32 said:

How come they didn't see what was coming. Such a vast operation and nobody took a notice.

If you mow the grass with a certain frequency, eventually those being mowed learn and adapt. It happened in 1973 and evidently happens today. The time to make some hard choices has come.

Imagen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, QOHC32 said:

How come they didn't see what was coming. Such a vast operation and nobody took a notice.

Perhaps they did. Maybe Bibi has something of a comprehension issue.

 

1 hour ago, Mighty_Zuk said:

Israelis are now kidnapped into Gaza, one woman was filmed with signs of sexual brutality. 

The IDF has yet to respond.

I will not share NSFW footage.

Mz, hope you and yours are safe. Hope this ends for you soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

Mz, hope you and yours are safe. Hope this ends for you soon.

I cannot contact my girlfriend but she's safe in a remote city, just without signal in her shelter.

I worry most about my parents and elderly. I heard people around me crying, asking for an inferno or two on Gaza.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Mighty_Zuk said:

I cannot contact my girlfriend but she's safe in a remote city, just without signal in her shelter.

I worry most about my parents and elderly. I heard people around me crying, asking for an inferno or two on Gaza.

Already underway, at least according to CNN.

I guess this is probably going to finish Nethanyahu off isnt it? When one remembers what happened to Golda Meir and Moshe Dayan for similarly dropping the ball.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, QOHC32 said:

How come they didn't see what was coming. Such a vast operation and nobody took a notice.

The same question is asked all across Russian Internet. There is even conspiracy theory this events were somehow arranded by Nethanyahu to achieve his political aims.  Other theory is it was orchestrated to prevent peace deal between Israel and KSA....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

I guess this is probably going to finish Nethanyahu off isnt it? When one remembers what happened to Golda Meir and Moshe Dayan for similarly dropping the ball.

That's what logic tells will happen, but with the current government their trajectory is cancelling elections and removing popularity as a factor for continued rule.

27 minutes ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

Already underway, at least according to CNN.

That's not what the Israeli public sees. 

4 minutes ago, Roman Alymov said:

The same question is asked all across Russian Internet. There is even conspiracy theory this events were somehow arranded by Nethanyahu to achieve his political aims.  Other theory is it was orchestrated to prevent peace deal between Israel and KSA....

Netanyahu has methodically dismantled Israel's armed forces and particularly their war readiness. The writing was on the wall. I'm surprised by the scale, but not by Hamas's ability to infiltrate.

 

4 minutes ago, Roman Alymov said:

What the sake of bombing Gaza now, when militants are allready in Israel? 

1. Exact revenge.

2. Hamas has some combat units in Israel, but their entire leadership is in Gaza and that's what the IDF should strive to hit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mighty_Zuk said:

Netanyahu has methodically dismantled Israel's armed forces and particularly their war readiness. The writing was on the wall. I'm surprised by the scale, but not by Hamas's ability to infiltrate.

Was it Netanyahu who made border guards sleep on their guard? (at least it looks like they were, no other explanation). The tricks with drones vs. remote-controlled MG towers and tanks,  and infiltrating sabateurs on light aviation are hardlt new and  sophisticated, at least porotection by simple nets or grids could help. Seems like entire Russian experience was missed by IDF.  It is not Arab armor divisions rolling over the border, but street gang boys on bikes with AKs (or even without AKs) now rushing into unprorected cities, burning, killing and looting. Seems like by midnight every teenager in Gaza will be in Israel....

    By the way i have seen in person Netanyahu's visit to Kubinka  - i must say it was quite modest, no crowds of guards and servants.....

11 minutes ago, Mighty_Zuk said:

1. Exact revenge.

It is understandable, but not practical: having your AF blowing apart concrete blocks (populated now by exactly the people who ARE NOT taking part in fighting) is hardly to punish those who are allready in Israel. More over, it might it look like it is safer to Arab youngster to grab AK and go to Israel, not to wait for Israel bomb in own appartment....

14 minutes ago, Mighty_Zuk said:

2. Hamas has some combat units in Israel, but their entire leadership is in Gaza and that's what the IDF should strive to hit.

I do not think their leadership is now sitting with maps and drawing arrows on them. It is terror raid, they do not need high command in bunker. And since they were for sure aware iof the timing, it would be stupid for them to sit in bunker that they know will be destroyed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Der Zeitgeist said:

"Back into the Stone Age"? What there is to bomb to achieve that? All their industrial complexes, power plants, bridges, oil platforms...? Only resource Gaza has are the people living there.

As for the 'regime change', I'm actually all for it, I just don't think it can happen, and probably Israeli won't even bother to try it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...