Because, Canada

shep854

The other Canada thread fell into the abyss, so...

Maple Syrup Will Cure Everything

A new study suggests maple syrup may be effective in fighting antibacterial-resistant germs. From repairing cell damage to enhancing liver function, the sugary sap may be our new kryptonite.
Edited by shep854

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also causes some Canadians to be idiots. Like those who let terrorist Omar cudar out of prison

He will be doing the dinner circuit with his lovers the main stream left.

I am so ashamed

Well there is hope, a beaver attacked and killed a man, now with a little training we can unleash the JTSF Beavers

Well there is hope, a beaver attacked and killed a man, now with a little training we can unleash the JTSF Beavers

Working alongside the Israeli Stripper Assassins, they would be an unstoppable force. The galaxy shudders and is in awe.

The news piece in the OP is false, the cure for everything is WD-40 or duct tape accordingly. Or lots of cash in case you need a contract killer.

Working alongside the Israeli Stripper Assassins, they would be an unstoppable force. The galaxy shudders and is in awe.

I believe the unit name of the stripper assassins is the Killer Beavers.

Guest Charles

I believe the unit name of the stripper assassins is the Killer Beavers.

But what a way to go, eh?.

Charles

Guest Charles

Canada doesn't do freak. This gonna be a dry thread.

Beavers, Dry.

sorry, does not compute old bean ;) .

Charles

Also causes some Canadians to be idiots. Like those who let terrorist Omar cudar out of prison

He will be doing the dinner circuit with his lovers the main stream left.

I am so ashamed

The first stupid act was sending him north instead of leaving him in Gitmo. Score one for treating the tangos as civilian criminals instead of illegal combatants. :angry:

That curriculum is indeed pretty freaky--especially to be presenting to very young kids. Edited by shep854

Guest Jason L

That curriculum is indeed pretty freaky--especially to be presenting to very young kids.

How so? It's all stuff even the most basic internet aware child/teen is going to come across on their own. My only real issue is that it's a rather politically loaded curriculum: non-adults do not need to get involved in gender politics before they've developed the rhetorical/logical faculties to meaningfully converse about the issue.

I really don't see the problem with teaching kids about the mechanics of sex, and especially how not to screw up in their late pre-teens because a large number of youth become sexually active in their very early teens, and parents simply cannot be relied on to be good educators.