The Mouthbreather Thread

octomonkey and kittenpilot1234

These two shitlords were in DDs in a division and from the moment the game launched were firing on the rest of the team and each other. Combined for 3 TKs before the game was over (thankfully it was over quick, but still a complete waste of time).

It was such a waste of time I actually wasted more and submitted a ticket with the screenshot of the after battle screens and one comment from them admitting they were screwing around on purpose.

Anyone want to bet, though, that nothing happens to either of them? :glare:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys. I am a bad player. I will never be good at this or WOT. I try to do my best and to learn. But I will never be good. Unless given directions every battle there is little hope. So you just have to bare with the likes of me.

The one's that get me and I'll never understand are the ones that delibertly kill a team mate. IMHO such people should be banned permanetly. I mean accidents do happen. I've hit team mate's because they drove/flew/sailed in front of me just as I fired.

octomonkey and kittenpilot1234

These two shitlords were in DDs in a division and from the moment the game launched were firing on the rest of the team and each other. Combined for 3 TKs before the game was over (thankfully it was over quick, but still a complete waste of time).

It was such a waste of time I actually wasted more and submitted a ticket with the screenshot of the after battle screens and one comment from them admitting they were screwing around on purpose.

Anyone want to bet, though, that nothing happens to either of them? :glare:

Guess what became of these guys?

Nothing... because my ticket is still sitting in queue 4 days later. WG support best support! :angry: Just reaffirms how sending in a ticket is a waste of time...

Yeah what's up with all the tk-ers that popped up out of nowhere?

The other day I saw a pink for the first time and he was popping random shots at start of battle, so I got close to him in my DD and started following him, well he lasted about a minute until he randomly shot at an ally, then I blew him out of the water with my torpedoes.

And in my last battle enemy team got a tk-er.

Here's the follow-up to my support ticket above.

After five days someone finally looked at it and sent me a canned response.

First, background again. I had a screen of two morons in a division with 3 TKs between them. I also had a screen cap of one of them stating openly they were screwing around on purpose.

So... what happened?

Apparently nothing. I noted down how many games played they had and one of them, after getting that response from support earlier today, already has more games played. If they got anything it couldn't have been more than a few hours ban which is a pathetic response on WG's part.

Their support hasn't changed at all... just not worth your fucking time to use it.

BB players who fire HE at other BBs. Had a win handed to us by a guy doing that. I was in my Arkansas and down to about 1/2 of my health, he was at 3/4s in a Wyoming and the range was less than 10k. RNG didn't give me a citadel till I had him down to 3k HP. He started 3 fires and disabled some secondaries but after sinking him I had enough health left to break their cap attempt 4 or 5 times while our ships moved into their cap.

Caveman_Magoo and DanielStar023

The two mouthbreathers were our carriers. I pulled 170k dmg in my Omaha (yes, 170k...) yet that setup wasn't enough for these two inbreds to kill the last 2 enemy ships at half-health as they sailed all the way across the map, onto our cap where the above idiots were sitting still the whole game, and where they were subsequently killed because pushing W is too hard of a concept to grasp...

Forrest87

With time running out this mouthbreather in a DD leaves cap to start sailing all the way across the map to help kill the last 2 enemies. In doing so he turns a win into a draw.

Reading a timer is apparently hard to do...

/facepalm

• 2 weeks later...

Skean_du

The inbred was in a St Louis on Big Race and top tier. Starts out game up north but hangs way back 'sniping' which helps leave our northern push (which I was a part of) to die.

At the end of the game we're somehow still in this (I died but I took a lot of hps from the guys up north). He's at our cap with two other ships against 5 incoming enemy. This mouthbreather is firing at another St Louis at 9km while all 4 of the other enemy ships are at ranges of 3-6km. So this guy spends the rest of the game fixated on this one enemy, barely doing any dmg, while others were closer which he could've helped whittle down faster. Ends up coming down to 2 on 1 but our last guy at cap (not this idiot) was too low health to pull it off.

If genius above learned some target prioritization we might have actually pulled off a win.

Three straight losses, so many mouthbreathers...

Kathamar (fuckwad is bad at the game but has keen insight into what's OP and not... says carriers aren't despite all the early numbers showing them to be incredibly OP)

MrHack (one of those idiots who's always been told he's a special snowflake even when soiling himself... apparently takes pride in being bad at the game)

webstar, carlszcz... too many to name and shame in detail...

DarkConfidant is a straight up team killer. He was trying to play dumb and asking why he was pink. Then after he torpedoed me he tried to blame me for running into his spread, which was launched about 1 k from me and not in the direction of any enemy ship. Finally he bragged about 15 tks in ten battles.

So pink is TK?

Teamkiller.

I usually hold back if I recognize names... but I don't know yours. Went off on JamesR in WoT once until it dawned on me who he was.

Ah.... so, a pink guy in WoWS is a recognized team killer? A warning for other players? I've been in games where at the start I've seen pink peeps in the team. I thought it was a premium thingy or something.

I reckon though you're playing in the NA servers so we won't be meeting, so I guess it's a relief - I tink. Ahihihi....

(meanwhile, somewhere, out there, in another board, some guy is complaining about me in their WoWS discussion in the Asian servers :lol: )

I assume its like WoT BLUE players where you accumulate team damage and at a certain level you turn pink. So techincally not strictly speaking from TK.

I assume more than a few misslaid torpedis could result in a pink player

kpbc

This moron was in a Phoenix on Fault Line Domination mode. He spends the first half of the game hesitating near the bottom of the map. The enemy team all went A, we took B, and C was left ignored for the whole match. We're down in points and our only chance was to get kills because we were down near where a few more deaths and they'd win from us reaching 0. We needed everyone to push A, where the enemy was, and engage to get kills to bring the score back up.

What does this shitstain do? He starts sailing for C. Takes himself out of the game. Our ships at A end up dying but we got enough kills to where at least the game didn't end. Unfortunately it still sealed the win for the other team.

By the end of the match he finally took C, then proceeded to run into an island and sail backward for the rest of the game missing 3 straight salvos on a 52 hp Kuma at 8km. Without a doubt the most pathetic display of critical thinking and basic game skills I've seen in a while. Several of us were lighting into his worthless ass at the end and rightfully so.

ArsAmatoria

Another shitlord which shows how WG doesn't give a shit about you enjoying the game.

This inbred has 1900 games. Want to know what he did during ours? He sailed in the opposite direction of the enemy, hugged the edge of the map, and just spammed chat all game with bizarre shit that alone should be worthy of a ban. From prior experience I know one will never come so I'm not going to waste my time sending in a support ticket. Just another 20m game wasted by WG failing to take the most basic of action against troll players.

How much you want to bet he's spent money on the game so he's 'safe'? :glare:

TLDivPL (500 games, 42% w/r)

A_A_Gun (657 games, 39% w/r)

These two mouthbreathers were our carriers in my last match. The latter was in a Bogue and not running fighters. This enabled the enemy team to run all 6 of their TB flights at my Myogi right at the start (they weren't in a division, but played like they did) which left me dead without having fired a shot. If the Bogue player was running a fighter or two and had half a brain I would've lived. From his record, he clearly doesn't.

Both inbreds did the edge-of-map-enemy-CV-run that was big in CB for about a week til folks realized how stupid of a move it was. They didn't kill anything all game, let alone an enemy carrier from their wasted effort skirting the edge of the map.

You only get 3/day in each and I had already used up the report ones. Still, there's little reason to believe it does anything. The same system in WoT was (still is?) a placebo for the majority of its existence. WG is not a company that cares nor tries to address trolls or terrible players in their games.

Schleppy (155 games, 43% w/r)

Dipshit was in an Atlanta and firing AP all game against cruisers and battleships. I was in my Cleveland and we were facing down a Fuso and Myoko on the edge of the enemy cap. Map was Two Brothers (what a shitty map) and the rest of both teams were on the far side of the map dueling it out. I ended up having to do all the work, killed the Myoko, and took the Fuso to half health before dying. Said mouthbreather continued to fire AP after popping out from hiding behind a rock near the end.

Cost us the game, plain and simple. If a player who knew to spam HE was in that ship we'd have rolled the Myoko and Fuso and been in their cap with plenty of time to take it while the rest of their forces were pinned down by our team on the far side. Idiots like this that waste my time piss me off to no end.