Last Chance At The Tog Ii*

Skywalkre

Some of you may want to sit down, this could be traumatic.

http://ritastatusreport.blogspot.com.br/2015/03/23032015-q.html

- Storm confirms: yes, the 9.7 test 2 removal of some vehicles from the ingame shop is intentional. Following vehicles will be removed from all sales: M10/Panther, FCM 36 Pak 40 and TOG II*

FCM 36 Pak 40, following TD view range nerf, has became seriously overpowered. Far more than E-25, it is capable of totally decimating enemy team, without even being spotted at any point. I guess it sucks for new players in low tiers to get raped every time by FCMs..

FCM 36 Pak 40, following TD view range nerf, has became seriously overpowered. Far more than E-25, it is capable of totally decimating enemy team, without even being spotted at any point. I guess it sucks for new players in low tiers to get raped every time by FCMs..

Sometimes it's bit murderous beast, but doesn't get favourable MM, so FCM 36 meets tier V quite often. Not that it cannot punch nicely there too, but it's so immobile and vulnerable.

I'd love to know if WG EVER did any serious research into how many players they lost due to how shitty the low tiers were balanced and the seal clubbers that took advantage of it. Low tiers were painful enough when I started the game right as it launched. I wonder if I would have had the patience to stick through the game if I were to pick it up fresh now.

Guest Jason L

I'd love to know if WG EVER did any serious research into how many players they lost due to how shitty the low tiers were balanced and the seal clubbers that took advantage of it. Low tiers were painful enough when I started the game right as it launched. I wonder if I would have had the patience to stick through the game if I were to pick it up fresh now.

That's why I never played more than a couple of matches of WOT.

Low tier was bad enough given the lack of information about how research worked, or how to earn credits and xp, but then XVM arrived and the stat padder/seal clubber idiots swarmed the lower tiers. This made a fairly unfriendly newbie experience truly miserable if you were new to the game. I wish that they would have set up a newbie garden with special matchmaking and bots to fill teams that was only accessible if you had less than 100 games and did not allow premium tanks, equipment or 100% crews. You could graduate from it by playing 100 games, purchasing your first tier 3 or by opting out in game settings.

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes the line between overwatch and camping can be fine.

Checkpoints:

- Can you see/shoot at targets lighted by your team. As in, not only one of them, but as many as possible.

- How many of the enemy are accounted for. If all are, and you can not shoot them - move. If, say 3-5 are unaccounted for, and you are lone at watching an expected approach - at least, dont rush away.

How much damage you do compared to other tds of same tier in the matches may be an indicator.

They should buff the TOG rate of fire to match the E-25. The TOG has two loaders and a conveyor belt system to make loading very fast. The E-25 has no room for the shells and therefore, can't load fast. And yes my TOG was just drilled by an E-25 who shot faster. BS says I.