Tanknet Garage And Boathouse

Mr King

I used to have a Supra and it was a great luxury sports coupe. But I doubt it will sell well in the US. Everyone wants or buys SUV's and don't care about sedans, coupes or sports cars anymore. After going to a few "Cars and Coffee" events i notice that a lot of people simple can't fit in classic coupes or sports cars. It's both sad and hilarious watching people try to climb in and out of classic Mustangs or Trans-Ams. :o

In my AO it will sell very well. There are tons of Mustangs, some Camaros, lots of the little Beemers, etc.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to have a Supra and it was a great luxury sports coupe. But I doubt it will sell well in the US. Everyone wants or buys SUV's and don't care about sedans, coupes or sports cars anymore. After going to a few "Cars and Coffee" events i notice that a lot of people simple can't fit in classic coupes or sports cars. It's both sad and hilarious watching people try to climb in and out of classic Mustangs or Trans-Ams. :o

maxresdefault.jpg

Put sliding doors in. :D

The future we were promised! :(

Tell me about it. I pulled into a parking lot the other night while driving my big honking V8 powered sedan, spotted a parked Smart Car, and found myself thinking that would be a nice trade up.

Real city car:

smart-car-parking-trick-photo25346.jpg

Isetta is back with vengeance

According to Focus, most of the pre-orders are held by customers in Germany and Switzerland, with the rest coming from around the world. Pre-order stipulations vary by country, but require a €1,000 down payment in Switzerland, indicating that many of these customers are already putting their money where their mouths are.

2018-07-16_microlino_01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The assistant engineer in my building bought himself a Z line BMW two seats cabriolet -his other car was a Hemi Ram- because it was his dream car since Cuba. The guy is inches short of 7feet tall and looks like a kid in a toy car :D but nobody says a thing, he has a temper and access to power tools.

Show him the Wesimann...

Did not even know Ford made these. During the 70's down in Mexico. B100 Carryall. It is now on the list of vehicles I plan to collect when I win the lotto.

ZQkIuMp.jpg​

If they're down in Mexico, you should be able to still get one now without winning the lotto.

Did not even know Ford made these. During the 70's down in Mexico. B100 Carryall. It is now on the list of vehicles I plan to collect when I win the lotto.

ZQkIuMp.jpg​

If they're down in Mexico, you should be able to still get one now without winning the lotto.

But he is probably going to need the lotto for paying the mechanics to rebuild and renovate it. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...