Mr King

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i´d love to own a tatra :wub: .

out of these non-soviet eastern bloc ones i´ve ever seen 1-2 old skodas, a wartburg once and a few polski fiat´s.

some people replace the little fiat´s tiny engines with newer, same size ones. from superbikes :D

That is a cool little sleeper

:lol:

Probabaly the only way I mght drive a Kawasaki as I do not have a motorcycle driver's license. (or is that a rider's license?)

The follow up videos are even crazier with a 4x4 Polski Fiat with a Hayabusa engine e.g.. :blink:

or a Lamborghini V12 in a Fiat 500:

:wacko:

And I thought the Fiat 500 Abarth was stupid fun. 😜

Not the same folks as in Maranello. IIRC these guys are owned by an Italian conglomerate called BCS, specializing in low-hp tractors, both the 2- and 4-wheeled variety.

Not the same folks as in Maranello. IIRC these guys are owned by an Italian conglomerate called BCS, specializing in low-hp tractors, both the 2- and 4-wheeled variety.

Thanks I was wondering about that.

it´s well known that ferrucio lamborghini started his car production after enzo ferrari told him to piss off after he tried to tell him a thing or two how ferraris might be improved. i for second hoped enzo answered the same way ´´look the hydraulic outlet is rubbish, amico!´´ :(

porsche tractor

porsche jagdwagen

it´s well known that ferrucio lamborghini started his car production after enzo ferrari told him to piss off after he tried to tell him a thing or two how ferraris might be improved. i for second hoped enzo answered the same way ´´look the hydraulic outlet is rubbish, amico!´´ :(

That makes two of us.

That makes two of us.

I guess Lamborghini had more experience driving a Ferrari sportscar, than Enzo had driving a Lamborghini tractor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Steve McQueens 'Bullitt' Mustang resurfaces for the 2018 Detroit Motor Show.

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1114821_long-lost-1968-mustang-from-bullitt-likely-worth-millions

Tom Selleck's Blue Bloods had an episode about what was supposed to be this car. They had the right sense of gravitas that folks have about that car.

Oh...bit of video from that article...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q5pHm2Cfq4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

This is madness!

No, this ... is ... Supra!

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a12635049/2019-toyota-supra-what-we-know/

We've known for some time that Toyota was developing a new sports car in partnership with BMW, but at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show, the good news was confirmed with the GR Supra Racing Concept. Then at Goodwood, Toyota showed off a camouflaged near-production Supra, promising it'll carry on a long tradition of rear-wheel drive, straight-six powered sports cars.

This is madness!

No, this ... is ... Supra!

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a12635049/2019-toyota-supra-what-we-know/

We've known for some time that Toyota was developing a new sports car in partnership with BMW, but at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show, the good news was confirmed with the GR Supra Racing Concept. Then at Goodwood, Toyota showed off a camouflaged near-production Supra, promising it'll carry on a long tradition of rear-wheel drive, straight-six powered sports cars.

From what I understand it's more BMW than Toyota.

I used to have a Supra and it was a great luxury sports coupe. But I doubt it will sell well in the US. Everyone wants or buys SUV's and don't care about sedans, coupes or sports cars anymore. After going to a few "Cars and Coffee" events i notice that a lot of people simple can't fit in classic coupes or sports cars. It's both sad and hilarious watching people try to climb in and out of classic Mustangs or Trans-Ams. :o

The assistant engineer in my building bought himself a Z line BMW two seats cabriolet -his other car was a Hemi Ram- because it was his dream car since Cuba. The guy is inches short of 7feet tall and looks like a kid in a toy car :D but nobody says a thing, he has a temper and access to power tools.