Tanknet Garage And Boathouse

Mr King

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your pictures reminded me of the time we were looking at some old photos and the eldest of our young boys asked, "Dad, what was it like, when the world was black and white?"

Edit to add, the StationStang is so wrong.

Edited by DKTanker

Your pictures reminded me of the time we were looking at some old photos and the eldest of our young boys asked, "Dad, what was it like, when the world was black and white?"

Edit to add, the StationStang is so wrong.

Reminds me of a friend of mine who was shopping for minivans. Told his wife "The Honda looks really aggressive!"

A friend of the family tried out one of the amphips thinking to use it to go to the island where we had a cottage, by the time they got their they were as white as ghosts, seems that even small waves are to much for them.

So wrong its right;

http://assets.blog.hemmings.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/04/15059635-770-0-700x525.jpg

http://assets.blog.hemmings.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/04/15059636-700-0.jpg

http://assets.blog.hemmings.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/04/15059637-700-0.jpg

Back when I was 16 looking for a car I nearly bought a car like this. Good on gas and a mobile bed. I was 200 short and it sold before I could get back. It came with matching his and her flame suits

So wrong its right;

Back when I was 16 looking for a car I nearly bought a car like this. Good on gas and a mobile bed. I was 200 short and it sold before I could get back. It came with matching his and her flame suits

\What was known here as a shaggin' waggon.... or a microwave oven: put a bird in and ten minutes later she is done.....

There was an gentleman (that as around 1978) in his 40s arrived at a location where there were a number of what we called 'panel vans' parked and yelled loudly:

"I know that my daughter is in one of these vehicles and I am going to find her!!!"

Followed by all the vehicles burning rubber as they fled the scene..................................................

I saw an Edsel coupe in the Walmart parking lot this afternoon. Can't tell you what year, but looked similar to this;

It looked like it had original paint but some mods. Like a remote police light.

What color is the boathouse in TN?

Titty pink. :P

Titty brown if it had a kid. :P

Ten minutes? Somebody needs to make a slow-cooker joke in there.

Edited by MCab

What color is the boathouse in TN?

Titty pink. :P

Titty brown if it had a kid. :P

Ten minutes? Somebody needs to make a slow-cooker joke in there.

Its all pink on the inside baby :D

Today's kids will never own a pack of racially superior crayons

Reminds me of the old joke about a young woman who turned up a Welsh Infantry Regiment's barracks claiming a soldier had begat a child out of wedlock. So they turned out the battalion on parade and the RSM asked the young lady what the miscreants name was.

'Jones' she said.

'Right Jones you 'orrible little man. Step forward at once!'

Of course, fully half the Battalion stepped forwards. :D

Of course an Highland Regiment would have shared the rubber.