tanknet.org

Voting for resolution directed at Russia (as idea of "Fashism=Communism, Reich=USSR=Russia" is repeatedly used by West since collapse of USSR to justify any actions they want) is senseless, especially when West is greeting leader of World's biggest Communist Party (and Russian biggest neighbor) with emperor-like honors

See, now you understand.

Edited by Gregory
  • Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprisingly Ukraine sided US "no" vote on U.N. resolution condemning the glorification of Nazism

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/UN_UNITED_NATIONS_NAZI_GLORIFICATION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-11-17-22-31-11

I wonder when Russia will introduce resolution to condemn glorification of Communism?

I think you should ask China. They are officially Communist ideology country. Any problems with that?

Well, maybe US can introduce it. Think Russia will vote for it?

Could EU introduce a resolution to condemn Catholic Church? Everybody who knows history also know that popes and cardinals are members of the same club as Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Hitler.

Could EU introduce a resolution to condemn Catholic Church? Everybody who knows history also know that popes and cardinals are members of the same club as Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Hitler.

We have the dumbest comment of the week now, maybe of a month even.

And no, I'm not a Catholic, I'm often critical of Catholic Church, but this is simply load of bollocks.

We have the dumbest comment of the week now, maybe of a month even.

And no, I'm not a Catholic, I'm often critical of Catholic Church, but this is simply load of bollocks.

Just read history. If reading and learning makes one dumb, then I'm glad to be one. There's a lot Catholics have made in the name of ***.

She became not “celeberty”but kind of political token, with portrait on Rada rostrum and her name mentioned by top political officials of Ukraine sponsor countries. It is strange to expect negative stories about her past to reach”free press” as it is out of major Western political line. Just for check: Tell me please, how many times was mentioned recently Semen Semenchenko, “hero” of 2014 and early 2015, commander of volunteer Donbass battalion, awarded the Order of Bohdan Khmelnytsky, and Rada National security&defence committee deputy head? How is this briliant guy doing?

There was plenty of negative coverage of him, starting from 2014 onward.

Re “standard yellow journalism”- Savchenko was typical yellow journalism figure, so there is nothing strange in it. Do you seriously expect “The Times” sort of media to be interested in her before she became “Putin’s prisoner”?

I'm glad you agree that the newspaper article is not trustworthy.

Re “Bullet”/ "Stray Bullet" – in everyday Russian use this nickname got modestly negative meaning, so "Stray Bullet" is more correct. But I am glad to see you are ready to argue with Russian on meaning off Russian nicknames :)

Coming back to our discussion about "not stray bullet" European parliament member Savchenko: President Poroshenko fraction in Rada demanded punishing Savchenko for misbehavior, up to banning her from attending Rada sessions, as she can't behave herself http://for-ua.com/article/1125001

It followed Savchenko parliamentary speech on Nov, 15 in support of her legal proposal (law to soften approach to career criminals etc) when she called Rada members "male sheeps"

In return speech, another female Parliament member referred to Savchenko as "female goat who only came in parliament with support of western opinion"

Coming back to our discussion about "not stray bullet" European parliament member Savchenko: President Poroshenko fraction in Rada demanded punishing Savchenko for misbehavior, up to banning her from attending Rada sessions, as she can't behave herself http://for-ua.com/article/1125001

It followed Savchenko parliamentary speech on Nov, 15 in support of her legal proposal (law to soften approach to career criminals etc) when she called Rada members "male sheeps"

In return speech, another female Parliament member referred to Savchenko as "female goat who only came in parliament with support of western opinion"

I think she still has very far to go to equal the quotable immortality of Vova Putin's quote on "Kursk".

Ukraine detains two Russian soldiers near Crimean border

Ukrainian security services have detained two Russian soldiers near the border with Crimea, with Ukraine saying the men were deserters from the Ukrainian army detained on Ukrainian-controlled territory and Russia saying they were seized in Crimea.

Moscow and Kiev have been locked in conflict since Russia's annexation of the Crimean Peninsula from Ukraine in 2014, and an uprising by pro-Russian separatists in east Ukraine.

Russia's Defence Ministry said the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) had detained the two soldiers at around 1 p.m. Moscow time on Sunday in Crimea and had taken them to Ukraine, according to Russian news agencies.

It demanded the two men's swift return to Russia, naming them as Maxim Odintsov and Alexander Baranov.

Ukraine's SBU told Interfax Ukraine that the men had been detained after crossing the border at Chonhar, and had served in the Ukrainian army before deserting to Russia.

Voting for resolution directed at Russia (as idea of "Fashism=Communism, Reich=USSR=Russia" is repeatedly used by West since collapse of USSR to justify any actions they want) is senseless, especially when West is greeting leader of World's biggest Communist Party (and Russian biggest neighbor) with emperor-like honors

See, now you understand.

I see that all this "Communism=Fashism" nonsense is only directed to Russia, but when leaders of acting Communist states like mighty China or even modest Vietnam are talking to Western leaders - they are more than welcome, as long as it serves West interests.

This idea ("Communism=Fashism" ) is also popular among liberals here in Russia - and, as soon as some of them are from Jewish origin, there is popular caricature in Russia

Inscriptions:

"The only difference between Smersh and SS was SS handsome uniform" Leonid Gozman, lamp shade (Russian politician)

250px-Leonid_Gozman.jpg

"SMERSH atrocities where in no way better then SS ones" Nikolay Svanidze, armchair leather cover (here is this politician and TV host)

"May be it would be better if it was Nazi Germany to defeat USSR in 1945. Or, even better, in 1941!" Alexey Minkin, leather bag (journalist and political activist)

Coming back to our discussion about "not stray bullet" European parliament member Savchenko: President Poroshenko fraction in Rada demanded punishing Savchenko for misbehavior, up to banning her from attending Rada sessions, as she can't behave herself

I think she still has very far to go to equal the quotable immortality of Vova Putin's quote on "Kursk".

Nice to see you no more complaining on "stray bullet" :) Want to start another discussion about Russian words meaning? We have "Because, Russia" or "Putin rocks" threads for it, i think.

Coming back to our discussion about "not stray bullet" European parliament member Savchenko: President Poroshenko fraction in Rada demanded punishing Savchenko for misbehavior, up to banning her from attending Rada sessions, as she can't behave herself

Nice to see you no more complaining on "stray bullet" :) Want to start another discussion about Russian words meaning? We have "Because, Russia" or "Putin rocks" threads for it, i think.

I made my point, don't see any reason to go back to it. If you think that what Savchenko said qualifies her as out of control, you should have a very low opinion of your own rulers.

I made my point, don't see any reason to go back to it. If you think that what Savchenko said qualifies her as out of control, you should have a very low opinion of your own rulers.

It is not about what i think, but about what think representatives of Poroshenko's own party in Parliament of Ukraine. Or they are also Putin's agents? :)

Regarding my opinion on "my own rulers" - i pointed out many times earier, but for your convenience again: as many other Russians, i see them as weak, pro-Western and corrupt. Yes they are better than most Western opponents, but it is not because of Russian rulers so good, but because Western so bad.

It is not about what i think, but about what think representatives of Poroshenko's own party in Parliament of Ukraine. Or they are also Putin's agents? :)

You may not realize this, living in a single party state as you do, but it's normal for representatives to bad mouth their opponents - and sometimes even their colleagues. The fact that you consider this noteworthy speaks much more of you than of them.

Regarding my opinion on "my own rulers" - i pointed out many times earier, but for your convenience again: as many other Russians, i see them as weak, pro-Western and corrupt. Yes they are better than most Western opponents, but it is not because of Russian rulers so good, but because Western so bad.

Ah, yes, not like the good old days...when bread was five kopeks, Komsomol members were building BAM and pro-Western anybody (and their families) were executed in a forest. Or worked to death, if they were unlucky.

You may not realize this, living in a single party state as you do, but it's normal for representatives to bad mouth their opponents - and sometimes even their colleagues. The fact that you consider this noteworthy speaks much more of you than of them.

Again, it seems like you are not reading me: it is not about what i think, but about what whole parliamentary party (presidential one) of Ukrainian parliament officially declare. Probably they are also fail to realize that it is normal to "bad mouth their opponents" and so on. Quite an achievement for Savchenko to be blamed for misbehavior in Parliament where fist fights are regular events....

In general, your argumentation is growing more and more pro-Ukrainian style :)

What a discovery for pro-Ukrainian liberals, who believe Donbass populated by "genetic tresh":

One of the strongest optimists is Nataliya Gumenyuk, editor-in-chief of Hromadske International. In a recent interview, Gumenyuk told The Daily Beast that she saw bright possibilities in Ukraine’s future.

Gumenyuk had just returned to Kiev after covering the U.S. elections. Traveling around the southern states, she met with Donald Trump’s supporters, who often reminded Gumenyuk of Donbas separatists.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/21/three-years-on-ukrainians-say-their-revolution-was-betrayed.html Three Years On, Ukrainians Say Their Revolution Was Betrayed

Ukraine detains two Russian soldiers near Crimean border

Ukraine's SBU told Interfax Ukraine that the men had been detained after crossing the border at Chonhar, and had served in the Ukrainian army before deserting to Russia.

SBU published video of the capture, showing that version of " detained after crossing the border at Chonhar" is not correct: two men were planning to meet at border line Ukrainian dealer\lawyer who promised them copies of their university papers they need to continue their career in Rus army. But in fact it was pre-planned SBU trap, they were grabbed and dragged across the border by prepositioned SBU operatives (note SBU minibus rushing from Russian side where he was waiting).

To some extent, it was this two men own fault, but another aspect is that Russian bureaucracy still requiring papers from Ukraine for legal procedures (despite it is in fact risky for people to try to get them) and our Gov not providing adequate response to Kiev provocations.

Edited by Roman Alymov

Ukraine issued two NOTAM warnings closing big space over Black Sea at Dec 1-2 for all flights as it will be "rocket launches". As part of this area is in Rus airspace, Rus MOd and MoI reacted with strong statements, while public opinion is boiling with demands to do something about it. Seems like Ukraine want war before Obama is in White House.

Today Ukrainian court was to question President Yanukovich via video link from Rostov, as part of Maidan investigation. Attempt failed as Ukrainian side failed to deliver five suspects ("Berkut" servicemen) from prison to court hall, because of prison blocked by ~20 Right Sector members. Or at least it was official reason - because Interior Minister Avakov is strongly against it, insisting it will allow Yanukovich to spread his words etc. http://www.unian.net/politics/1644531-mvd-ne-budet-vmeshivatsya-v-blokadu-lukyanovskogo-sizo-iz-za-kotoroy-sorvalsya-videodopros-yanukovicha.html

So Yanukovich waited for some time in vain in front of cameras

and then went to press-conference.

Next hearing expected Nov, 28

Edited by Roman Alymov
Roman Ukraine issued two NOTAM warnings closing big space over Black Sea at Dec 1-2 for all flights as it will be "rocket launches". As part of this area is in Rus airspace, Rus MOd and MoI reacted with strong statements, while public opinion is boiling with demands to do something about it. Seems like Ukraine want war before Obama is in White House

Possibly, but with North Korean tests the West is indoctrinated to seeing this type of thing as provocative, so I’m not sure firing missiles into disputed air space is going to benefit Kiev. I’d take it as a sign of desperation, actually.