Good Old Fashioned Tank P*rn

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wub: B)

What is that SRM-launcher-looking thingy on the rear? I see six holes. Active protection system like Shtora? I see three of what could be four panels on the corner that look like some MMW radar.

Edited by TomasCTT
  • 2 weeks later...

Swedes really make some sexy stuff

Hmmm...never seen this before. Mock-up?

There souped-up CV-90.....

Turret is Finnish Patria made AMOS* mortar-turret.

Fielded now on top of AMV for FDF, CV90 version was orginally developed by demand of Swedish armed forces but due cost reasons nether FDF or SWE army didn't buy it.

AMOS on AMV. see: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfmba9xzyqlTSKKB8Sl7VfuYXM-hGsiltVqynJTSyQ-EctG0iE

*Advaced MOrtair System:

Edited by CV9030FIN

Chernobyl graveyard

Ok I know they are not tanks. But all those BRDM's going to waste. Shame. They should have sold them to US commuters for rush hour.

Ok I know they are not tanks. But all those BRDM's going to waste. Shame. They should have sold them to US commuters for rush hour.

Get out of my way or I'll give you cancer? ;)

Wouldn't a quick wash take care to radiation? If not I guess a special drivers outfit would be needed.

Wouldn't a quick wash take care to radiation? If not I guess a special drivers outfit would be needed.

If they were irradiated with neutrons, not, as some steels contain cobalt, for instance, and neutron irradiation of natural cobalt 59 produces cobalt 60, a highly radioactive isotope with a half life of about 5 years. A wash would not do anything in that case.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_activation

Your glow-in-the-dark tank surely would find application in an post-apocalyptic context.

Problem is it would be more deadly to its own crew than to people outside. Co-60 gammas are really nasty stuff.