World Of Warships

Max H

Ok. The anime girls are cute, but I didn't understand the balloon like things with their faces. I really don't understand why the girls have a ship strapped to them. Otherwise, sure women and ships. :D

Do you mean the cute, animated 5-inch AA turrets?

OTH, those fan service frames are kinda annoyingly sick

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. The anime girls are cute, but I didn't understand the balloon like things with their faces. I really don't understand why the girls have a ship strapped to them. Otherwise, sure women and ships. :D

Do you mean the cute, animated 5-inch AA turrets?

OTH, those fan service frames are kinda annoyingly sick

In the second video there were these rectangular boxes (which I incorrectly described as balloons) that had a face in it and writing. Were they orders or narration?

Where did you see cute animated 5-inch turrets?

Edited by Edmund

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest, alphas usually suck, there isn't much game to play and what there is usually doesn't work very well. The best alphas are the most boring because they do a lot of focus testing on specific systems and feature frequent wipes. On the up side it is your best chance to give feedback that could influence the game.

• 3 weeks later...

:D

Well actually, I'm more of a large destroyer/light cruiser high-speed-high-ROF type myself. I'd like to try out the French contre-torpilleurs or Italian "Capitani Romani" first if available, even if they'll likely get swiss-cheesed fast by any competent opponent.

Marek, you said first two. I am hoping there will be at least a third. Of course I am hoping it is the UK. If they are only doing two at first I can understand them starting with US and Japan. They were one and two in naval power in WWII. But Britain was third. France then Italy if you want my opinion.

I just thought of a question. I can see navies for US, Japan, UK, France, Italy, and Russia. Then maybe Spain and Portugal(?). But then who? Can't think of anyone else.

You left out the Kriegsmarine. The Bismarck fanboys would be insufferable if it did not appear ;)

Spain would have trouble at higher tiers, same with Portugal. USSR and Germany at least have vaporware...

Ooops! Thought I got them. Yes so 4 to start.