World Of Tanks Blitz

Marek Tucan

• 1 year later...

It's on the appstore. I installed it on my android tablet. One feature that many will like is the absence of arty. Also, even though progress and gold isn't shared between accounts I do have a beta sherman and LL M3 in my garage. No Idea if everyone gets one or if I got them because I have them in WoT. Haven't run a match yet been playing around with the garage and crew stuff. I did finish the tutorial, controls aren't terrible but it will take me a while to get used to them.

I have a Tier 4 Soviet TD, and a 60% win rate thus far. TD's are so OP with the control scheme it's ludicrous because you don't have to worry about controlling the turret so you can focus the controls on just moving the hull. Knowing a bit about the game mechanics means you can ROFLstomp people constantly. Having said that, I've killed 6 tanks on 3 occasions (It's 7v7) and lost all 3 times. The skill gap at times is ludicrous.

BTW, the money-grabbing the game does is stupid. Every time you get a decent game the game screams at you to get premium. Very tacky as compared to the PC version.

I went TD because I figure that having to fight only one control would be the best route. I'm still not sold on the game, haven't experienced any prompting to buy premium but I assume that's because for some reason or other I have 4 days of premium time right now.

• 1 year later...

So there's a PC version of this on seam http://store.steampowered.com/app/444200/ They are doing a beta weekend. What I know is that it is 7v7, no arty, mm is plus or minus 1, vehicles are not the same as WoT, research is different. I'm 99% certain that this is not nor will it ever be integrated with your WoT/WoWP, or WoWS account. No idea how it plays on the PC, I didn't play it much on my tablet and probably won't install it on my PC but thought someone might be interested.