Battle Reports And Replays

Fritz

Oh man:

Wins / Battles 4 / 4 100%

Avg. / Total Exp. 1 193 / 7 028

Credits total 54 533

The avarage is without the first 3x...

All battles in T1 Heavy. Can a tank be too easy to play sometimes? First battle, one t5 on each side on arctic. Was like... know those "on-rail-shooter-slot-machines". I just drove forwards and shot up things as I go. No tactics needed - at all.

Got gready on 2nd battle, after 4 kills I got killed by a SU-5, acknowledged him for that.

On 4th battle a Panther tried to ram me frontally. He probably had too low speed, because... well, I wasted him frontally in close-quarters. First shot in underbelly when he crested, then gold until he died. I think that was one sour Panther-driver. I think he did about 200-300 damage to me in total, while I killed him from around 70-80% frontally. And he had help from a PzIV after a while, I almost got him too, but only took him down to like 10%.

This tank is crazy! :ph34r:

Told you so ;)

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man:

Wins / Battles 4 / 4 100%

Avg. / Total Exp. 1 193 / 7 028

Credits total 54 533

The avarage is without the first 3x...

All battles in T1 Heavy. Can a tank be too easy to play sometimes? First battle, one t5 on each side on arctic. Was like... know those "on-rail-shooter-slot-machines". I just drove forwards and shot up things as I go. No tactics needed - at all.

Got gready on 2nd battle, after 4 kills I got killed by a SU-5, acknowledged him for that.

On 4th battle a Panther tried to ram me frontally. He probably had too low speed, because... well, I wasted him frontally in close-quarters. First shot in underbelly when he crested, then gold until he died. I think that was one sour Panther-driver. I think he did about 200-300 damage to me in total, while I killed him from around 70-80% frontally. And he had help from a PzIV after a while, I almost got him too, but only took him down to like 10%.

This tank is crazy! :ph34r:

You're going to like the M6 then ^_^

Just remembered a funny thing happened in my T-150. Fired at a pershing hiding behind a truck and missed, but killed an M41 that wasn't even spotted :D

Edited by Max H

I have actually played through the M6 as well. Liked it.

But I think T1 fares better in a t7 battle, than the M6 in a t8.

But then again, I never fired one gold-round with M6, while I am quite liberal using them in T1. I can use up to 10-12 golds, and still make cash (in wins). I think there are a few disappointed KV-1 drivers out there. Getting penned frontally each 4-5 seconds for 80-140, or thereabouts, is not fun.

Personal performence today on par, but still start out with three losses. Oh well.

Victory!

Battle: Steppes Sunday, February 10, 2013 2:50:00 PM

Vehicle: M5A1 Stuart

Experience received: 6,912 (x3 for the first victory each day)

Credits received: 40,641

Battle Achievements: Pascucci's Medal, Top Gun

11 kills. 10 of those with all of 84 hps left. Also my second crew for the Stuart so 3 of the 4 aren't even to 100 yet.

If a game like that doesn't get me in the top 100 I don't know what will.

Edited by Skywalkre

Up or down in shorter periods of course, but during past 30 days, 395 battles, I am at 57,4% win-rate. Quite satisfied with that. :)

Victory! Map: Siegfried Line den 13 februari 2013 10:48:26

Vehicle:: M18 Hellcat

Exp: 1 444 + Credits: 30 247

Achievements: : Top Gun, Sniper

And that's how you play it. 11 shots, 10 hits, 6 detected, 8 damages, 6 killed, 1624 dmg, spot for 793, hits taken: 0. :ph34r:

Edited by Stefan Fredriksson

Tier 8 battle on Redshire with no arty is darn near the perfect map for this thing.

Victory!

Battle: Redshire Wednesday, February 13, 2013 5:47:25 AM

Vehicle: T26E4 Super Pershing

Experience received: 3,030 (x2 for the first victory each day)

Credits received: 105,787

Battle Achievements: Master Gunner

No Ace badge. :blink:

Victory!

Battle: Cliff Wednesday, February 13, 2013 7:30:16 PM

Vehicle: WZ-131

Experience received: 4,310 (x2 for the first victory each day)

Credits received: 70,224

Battle Achievements: Sniper

Might take a while to get it on this one.

When Comet is good it is really good (w/o prem):

Victory!

Battle: Malinovka Friday, February 15, 2013 7:48:59 PM

Vehicle: Comet

Experience received: 4,116 (x3 for the first victory each day)

Credits received: 31,471

Battle Achievements: Confederate, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Victory! Map: Prokhorovka den 17 februari 2013 16:39:58

Vehicle:: T1 Heavy Tank

Exp: 1 777 + Credits: 47 533

Achievements: : Defender

Almost got an ulcer watching remaning guys win this one. 2015 dmg (about 1000 more than 2nd best), spotted for 596.

Victory! Map: Murovanka den 17 februari 2013 16:27:55

Exp: 1 387 + Credits: 39 250

Tier 7 battle. I did 2200 dmg, most of all in that match. If I had only wounded last guy instead of killing him, I would have gotten Confederate.

Kinda funny with the above results, when in this

Defeat! Map: Siegfried Line den 17 februari 2013 15:32:49

Exp: 646 + Credits: 25 893

Achievements: : Defender

I get riled by an M5something that I do not understand what "SOS" means. And yes, you presume right if you think the guy made poor decisions and tried to blame them on someone else. ;)

I didnt even bother to answer. Somewhere deep down I still hope these guys look at results after matches and learn something from them... yeah... right....

Like a good wine you take it out to breathe once in a while. One of those fun battles with only t7 except arty. 4-5 T29s each 2-3 Jgpanthers and 2-3 Tigers, a few Panthers and T20s.

Victory! Map: Siegfried Line den 20 februari 2013 08:24:06

Vehicle:: T29

Exp: 3 738 (x2) + Credits: 50 139

A bit miffed that I was outscored by an enemy T29. But on the other hand, I won, he lost. :)

In another battle people discussed T29 as their coming tanks, "will I earn money?" etc. I said that I easily do, now that my crew is on 2nd skill. Some of the guys were doubtful. Ahhh, those were the days, young and innocent.

Impossible to win today with the x5 for first victory. So I decide to buy the KV stock with 75% crew. Played 10 games and have 9 victories and a draw, go figure :blink:

Broke into 54% win rate though!

Victory!

Battle: Malinovka Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:27:22 PM

Vehicle: ST-I

Experience received: 5,905 (x5 for the first victory each day)

Credits received: 40,386

Battle Achievements: Steel Wall, Cool-Headed, Mastery Badge: "1st Class"

Encounter battle w/o arty, I got to the hill they did not, they tried to climb while i picked at them. Not a single HP lost, not even track damage, 3700+damg done, 14 hits receaved (all came from IS-8, T28 Proto, KV-4 and T34 I dueled). IS-8 was crying that I am a cheater and that his gold ammo bounced... :D

Hull down FTW.

Defeat

Battle: Mountain Pass Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:14:15 PM

Vehicle: T34

Experience received: 1,260

Credits received: 126,742

Battle Achievements: Sniper

Yep... that's a loss.

5x means lots of easy pickings, but sadly the T34 can't carry a whole team.

Sadly, Sundary afternoon doesn't appear to be much better than Saturday evening. :glare:

Defeat

Battle: Cliff Sunday, February 24, 2013 12:10:52 PM

Vehicle: T34

Experience received: 1,128

Credits received: 100,608

Myself and an IS-3 carried a team with 3 tier 9s on it. Sadly, the opposing team had 2 tier 9s with a clue and it came down to the 4 of us at the end. At that point, myself and the IS-3 damaged fairly badly, it's just a straight numbers game. Not much I can do.

Getting really tired of having to carry these awful teams...

Victory! Map: Ensk 24 February 2013 20:32:27

Vehicle:: Cromwell

Exp: 5,795 (Fine: 285; x5) + Credits: 16,273 (Fine: 6,525)

Achievements: : Master Gunner, Mastery Badge: "2nd Class"

3.7" with HE really surprised me on this one. Fine was from an unlucky long range shot, not intentional.

Not a stellar performance, but Luchs running full tilt around the streets of Himmelsdorf is one the most fun things you can do in the game. :D

ETA: 11 kills between me and the other Luchs in my team, tier 3 only battle.

Edited by eurico_viegas

SU-100 was one of my favorite vehicles, it really lives up the it's nickname "пиздец всему" - "F*ck to everthing"..