The Insane Rationalizations, Bigotry And Out Right Hypocrisy Of The Left

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Murph said:

Threats of murder from Democrats.  Sent to Republicans.  Gulags, Ghettos and Graves, all that Democrats offer.  *crickets* from the FBI, but there is no garage door noose, and no media applause for this one.

Ek1g1qQVoAEhiYD?format=jpg&name=large

27 minutes ago, Murph said:

Don't need to, the left has projected what they are doing long long ago.  This is just more confirmation.  

You mean you are afraid that you will find the source is from the Right? Not the first time the Right has done so.

It's not definite; nothing is until everything is counted, but as one pundit pointed out, about the only metric where Biden leads is the opinion polls.

18 minutes ago, shep854 said:

It's not definite; nothing is until everything is counted, but as one pundit pointed out, about the only metric where Biden leads is the opinion polls.

I have noticed in sports that teams that are winning don't need to keep telling their opponents that they are winning. All this yakking about polls has me convinced that Trump is very likely to win on EC, unless the mail-in cheating works. There is no doubt in my mind that the Dems plan to give it their 120%.

15 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

I have noticed in sports that teams that are winning don't need to keep telling their opponents that they are winning. All this yakking about polls has me convinced that Trump is very likely to win on EC, unless the mail-in cheating works. There is no doubt in my mind that the Dems plan to give it their 120%.

Were it not for the media being joined at the hip with the Democratic Party this would have been a mirror image of the  1996 race with Biden, as with Bob Dole, just going along so he could say he contended for the presidency.  Oh, and the laptop thing, to state the obvious, were it not for the media and tech media, the 2020 race would be all but uncontested with members of the Biden Crime Family being led away in chains and orange jump suits.