The Insane Rationalizations, Bigotry And Out Right Hypocrisy Of The Left

Mr King

Rashida Tlaib blames the jews, it is all the jews fault according to her "logic" when a 21 year old Palestinian woman is brutally murdered by her brother in an "honor" killing: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/awful-21-year-old-palestinian-woman-has-back-broken-and-then-is-murdered-by-her-brother-in-honor-killing-anti-semite-rashida-tlaib-blames-jews/

21-year-old Israa Ghrayeb posted a photo of herself on Instagram one day before she was to be engaged.

This was too much for the family who sent in her brother to beat and torture the woman for dishonoring her family.

On the first day of the beatings Israa broke her back when she ‘fell’ out of a two story window.

On the second day her brother Ihab came back and murdered his sister.

Anti-Semitic Democrat and Squad member Rashida Tlaib blamed the Jews for her honor killing.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Murph

• Mr King

• rmgill

• Ivanhoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rashida Tlaib blames the jews, it is all the jews fault according to her "logic" when a 21 year old Palestinian woman is brutally murdered by her brother in an "honor" killing: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/awful-21-year-old-palestinian-woman-has-back-broken-and-then-is-murdered-by-her-brother-in-honor-killing-anti-semite-rashida-tlaib-blames-jews/

She blamed and rationalized about a lot of people, but I didn't see where she explicitly and specifically blamed Jews, however she did seem to blame all men of the world. What she didn't blame was the religion of peace, the scriptures of which demand and rationalize such murders.

She blamed and rationalized about a lot of people, but I didn't see where she explicitly and specifically blamed Jews, however she did seem to blame all men of the world. What she didn't blame was the religion of peace, the scriptures of which demand and rationalize such murders.

Or you know their traditions. Written or unwritten.

Follow the link in the tweet. Apparently, honour killings are both universal and the fault if years of occupation.

Lying scumbag POS Leftist Christine Blasey Ford tried to assassinate Kavanaugh to protect Roe v. Wade according to her lawyer: https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2019/09/03/christine-blasey-fords-attorney-said-motivated-desire-defend-roe/

In April this year, she spoke at the University of Baltimore’s 11th Feminist Legal Theory Conference titled “Applied Feminism and #MeToo.” Lovelace secured a video of her address and provided a clip to Secrets…

Katz said:

“In the aftermath of these hearings, I believe that Christine’s testimony brought about more good than the harm misogynist Republicans caused by allowing Kavanaugh on the court. We were going to have a conservative [justice] … elections have consequences, but he will always have an asterisk next to his name. When he takes a scalpel to Roe v. Wade, we will know who he is, we know his character, and we know what motivates him, and that is important; it is important that we know, and that is part of what motivated Christine.”

[The book’s author] explained, “Ford’s audience was not the Senate, as Katz had previously suggested, but the American people. If they could be persuaded that Justice Kavanaugh was a predator, then they might not accept a future ruling by the five Republican-appointed justices altering the right to obtain an abortion established by Roe v. Wade. Had the Senate understood Ford’s real motivation, as described by Katz, it might have appreciated more fully the pressure that ‘organized forces’ were applying.”

Why can we not have this woman prosecuted for Perjury?

Joe Bite Me (Biden) and the rest of the insane Left is clear, they demand American Citizens disarm and become subjects of their Communist Overlords: https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/09/03/biden-gotta-ban-magazines-hold-multiple-bullets-something/ Beto, the Fake Mexican: https://www.chron.com/news/politics/texas/article/Beto-O-Rourke-talks-gun-control-at-Houston-12810246.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcBFaBQL3gE

Lying scumbag POS Leftist Christine Blasey Ford tried to assassinate Kavanaugh to protect Roe v. Wade according to her lawyer: https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2019/09/03/christine-blasey-fords-attorney-said-motivated-desire-defend-roe/

In April this year, she spoke at the University of Baltimore’s 11th Feminist Legal Theory Conference titled “Applied Feminism and #MeToo.” Lovelace secured a video of her address and provided a clip to Secrets…

Katz said:

[The book’s author] explained, “Ford’s audience was not the Senate, as Katz had previously suggested, but the American people. If they could be persuaded that Justice Kavanaugh was a predator, then they might not accept a future ruling by the five Republican-appointed justices altering the right to obtain an abortion established by Roe v. Wade. Had the Senate understood Ford’s real motivation, as described by Katz, it might have appreciated more fully the pressure that ‘organized forces’ were applying.”

I call bullshit. The suggestion that the attack on Kavanaugh was not an attempt to prevent his ratification as a Supreme Court Justice, rather than just to sully his character and future rulings is at best grasping for the best spin on utter failure, at worst a cynical rewriting of history.

Can't prosecute for perjury because she qualified almost all of her statements with a lapsing memory. All but the most radical Leftists knew Ford and her story for what it was, and probably most of those radical leftists do too. The hangers on to her story are following the Leftist tenet that facts don't matter, only "the truth," their truth.

Katz said:

I call bullshit. The suggestion that the attack on Kavanaugh was not an attempt to prevent his ratification as a Supreme Court Justice, rather than just to sully his character and future rulings is at best grasping for the best spin on utter failure, at worst a cynical rewriting of history.

Can't prosecute for perjury because she qualified almost all of her statements with a lapsing memory. All but the most radical Leftists knew Ford and her story for what it was, and probably most of those radical leftists do too. The hangers on to her story are following the Leftist tenet that facts don't matter, only "the truth," their truth.

I think it was about both.

ky8qJ0J.jpg

rottentomatoes.com used to be a good overview of ratings. Used to. See how they praised Captain Marvel.

Sticks & Stones must be a good film. What's it about that they drop the ratings so much? Is Chapelle going off the prescribed path?

Edited by Panzermann

ky8qJ0J.jpg

rottentomatoes.com used to be a good overview of ratings. Used.

Sticks & Stones must be a good film. What's it about that they drop the ratings so much? Is Chapelle going off the prescribed path?

Huge Dave Chappelle fan chiming in. I owned DVDs for his comedy central sketch comedy show and watched then and the commentary tracks repeatedly. I've seen all his specials (I like his sketch comedy more). I have watched his movie "Half-Baked," which is terrific. I have even seen him live and it was worth paying for my ticket and my no-show former friend.

Although he is a pretty big liberal, he is far from PC. "Sticks and Stones" is his latest stand up special on Netflix and it is no exception in regards to Chappelle's style. Nothing is off-limits, like real comedy should be. He truly follows in the footsteps of Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy. He's outdone himself.

Outrage is directed at his takes on pedos, rape, LGBTQ, and women's rights. None of this is obviously fresh paths, but the culture has shifted so much that what he says is considered outrageous.

Edited by Stargrunt6

Liberal snowflake has a complete and utter meltdown in Trader Joe's after a Trump shirt wearing citizen walks in to the store. She needs serious meds, and help stat! https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/liberal-snowflake-melts-down-after-man-in-trump-2020-t-shirt-walks-in-traders-joes-so-upset-she-writes-letter-to-editor/

Conservative snowflakes have a complete and utter meltdown when an African American President has a 'beer summit' on race.