The Insane Rationalizations, Bigotry And Out Right Hypocrisy Of The Left

Mr King

Since the American left is openly in bed with the Pals, and covertly in bed with Hamas, this goes here;

https://www.newsweek.com/how-many-jews-need-attacked-america-before-progressives-speak-opinion-1593673#

And of course, its not just here;

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Murph

• Mr King

• rmgill

• Ivanhoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yet again I have my beliefs validated.  Progressives and our elites (pretty complete overlap in that Venn diagram. . .) do not actually or functionally care about minorities or the poor.  They care about their social circles believing that they care based on meaningless expressions of compassion.  In practice they think they are demonstrably inferior and regard them with functional disdain.

4 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

Since the American left is openly in bed with the Pals, and covertly in bed with Hamas, this goes here;

https://www.newsweek.com/how-many-jews-need-attacked-america-before-progressives-speak-opinion-1593673#

And the comments section of that Newsweek defies explanation.

https://lidblog.com/biden-wont-condemn-antisemitism/

The cards are all face-up on the table. None so blind...

As for why, lets look at the Dem base;

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/05/19/blm-is-weighing-in-on-israel-bombing-hamas-and-its-exactly-as-youd-expect-n2589680

BLM is saying that US financial support to Israel is the cause of our domestic problems (school funding etc.).

On 5/22/2021 at 12:35 PM, Ivanhoe said:

I will be curiously interested to see if anyone in the British Police/Prosecutorial establishment makes any arrests late at night for this offensive act which is clearly meant to offend Jews, unlike the Nazi-Pug video, which was clearly a joke. 

Edited by rmgill

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2021/05/24/sasha-johnson-blm-activist-and-taking-initiative-founder-shot-uk/5238899001/

LONDON — An activist who has played a leading role in antiracism demonstrations in Britain is in critical condition after being shot in London, her political party says.

The Taking the Initiative Party says Sasha Johnson was shot in the head on Sunday. It said Johnson, who played a leading role in Black Lives Matter protests last year, had received “numerous death threats.”

The Metropolitan Police force said a 27-year-old woman was in a hospital in critical condition after being shot in southeast London early Sunday. It did not identify her, but said “there is nothing to suggest it was a targeted attack or that the woman had received any credible threats against her before this incident.”

The force said officers were called to reports of gunshots in the Peckham area of the city just before 3 a.m. on Sunday. Police said the shooting took place near a house where a party was taking place.

Of course the BLM types will come up with fanciful theories, but at first blush it sounds like Ms. Johnson violated the 3S Rule (Stupid paces, Stupid times, Stupid people).

Also reminds me of something said on some online forum; Nothing good happens after midnight.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/envelope-with-white-powder-and-death-threat-sent-to-rand-pauls-home/ar-AAKldpL?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnbfcL

Federal and local law enforcement are investigating after a suspicious package was sent to Sen. Rand Paul's home in Kentucky.

A large envelope with white powder in it was delivered on Monday and it is being examined for harmful substances, Sergio Gor, a senior adviser to the Kentucky Republican, told Politico.

An image of the package, which showed Paul bruised and bandaged, with a gun to his head, and a message that said, "I’ll finish what your neighbor started you motherf------," was obtained by Fox News.

The FBI's Louisville office said it "is working with the Warren County Sheriff's Office by providing forensic and technical support for this investigation," according to a Monday report from the Louisville Courier Journal.

• 3 weeks later...

McAuliffe doubles down on false budget claim that has been fact-checked three times.

“I inherited the largest budget deficit in the history of the state from the Republicans.”

—former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe (D), in a tweet, June 10

“Biggest debt became the biggest surplus.”

—McAulliffe, in an interview on WTOP, June 10

“I inherited the largest deficit from the Republicans.”

—McAuliffe, in an interview on MSNBC, June 9

There’s a theme as the former governor — who under Virginia law was not able to hold consecutive terms — seeks to win his old job back. The Democratic primary winner says he knows how to build back an economy and turn things around, frequently claiming that he inherited the largest budget deficit in Virginia’s history from his GOP predecessor.

There’s a big problem with this claim: It has been fact-checked as false not once but three times by our colleagues at PolitiFact. In 2015 and 2019, PolitiFact dinged McAuliffe for saying he inherited a budget deficit from the Republicans. In 2015, PolitiFact also faulted him for saying it was the biggest budget deficit ever — a statement that his spokesman at the time explained as an inadvertent flub.  

QV3BGZUD6FDBFNBZU7K2IY63XU.jpg&w=916

Article is paywalled but the links tell the tale.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/14/fact-checked-three-times-before-mcauliffe-doubles-down-false-budget-claim/

4 hours ago, JWB said:

Black guy gets attacked by the woke crowd for wanting to speak of confederate vets who were left homeless after the war.

https://www.wfae.org/local-news/2021-06-12/latta-plantation-site-manager-no-apology-will-be-given-for-juneteenth-event-listing

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnpr-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Ffd%2F24%2F0d00da48415f8c243fae73c0bdd6%2Fian-campbell.jpg

Still a bit tone deaf, though.  Like a program on the issues returning Wehrmacht soldiers faced  on Holocaust Remembrance day.

For all you Trump-o-phobes, get used to the next Dem POTUS candidate;

lori_lightfoot_email_to_staffers_6-16-21

Though the press has been trying to rehabilitate Andrew Cuomo, methinks the last person standing in the next Dem POTUS-primary is going to be MLL. Its gonna be awesome.

That was different. Because, you know.

Besides, if a seasoned practitioner tells you that it's really bad and you shouldn't do it, he's probably the expert on the matter. And if your party has hardly ever used it, then why the big fuss about eliminating a practice that has been proven to be destructive?

See?

Makes sense now?

Anyone know where I can get an F15 and some barely used Nukes? Apparently that's what's needed to forestall an overbearing federal government instead of Small Arms and crew served weapons. 

16 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Anyone know where I can get an F15 and some barely used Nukes? Apparently that's what's needed to forestall an overbearing federal government instead of Small Arms and crew served weapons. 

I think the better approach is a silent takeover of the CCP. Then we use our CCP puppets to tell Biden what to do.

51 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Six months ago all you needed was a fur coat and a horned hat.

8 hours ago, DKTanker said:

Six months ago all you needed was a fur coat and a horned hat.

That was then. Now the Empire has GEN Milley at the helm.

On 6/16/2021 at 5:54 PM, Ivanhoe said:

For all you Trump-o-phobes, get used to the next Dem POTUS candidate;

lori_lightfoot_email_to_staffers_6-16-21

Though the press has been trying to rehabilitate Andrew Cuomo, methinks the last person standing in the next Dem POTUS-primary is going to be MLL. Its gonna be awesome.

Ever see old pictures of her? She was actually normal looking and pleasant looking. Cocaine is a helluva drug . . .

58 minutes ago, Stargrunt6 said:

Ever see old pictures of her? She was actually normal looking and pleasant looking. Cocaine is a helluva drug . . .

That bug-eyed look makes me think Graves disease.