• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Murph

• Mr King

• rmgill

• Ivanhoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The other day Ben Shapiro was making a point about Biden's Health/Covid Tsar being likely to be very globalist and share from the start, US purchased COVID vaccines abroad.....

I'm curious about this and it's implications. 

10 hours ago, Ssnake said:

When the US has about 5,000 counties, and 50% of the economic growth during the Obama years were achieved in but five of these counties (as I learned in 2016), you just know that economic statistics aggregated at the national level are absolutely meaningless for voter behavior. It's not that the economy was completely stagnant under Obama when you look at the national GDP and unemployment numbers. The far more interesting question is, did stagnant or shrinking counties recover during the Trump years (IOW, was the economic growth distrubuted more evenly).

I'm almost willing to bet that most of those 5 counties were the ones surrounding DC.

6 hours ago, NickM said:

I'm almost willing to bet that most of those 5 counties were the ones surrounding DC.

AFAIR, two were in Silicon Valley (Apple, Amazon, Intel), one in Austin, one in Seattle (Microsoft), and one in the vicinity of Langley, VA (Gubmint "consultancy").

6 hours ago, Ssnake said:

AFAIR, two were in Silicon Valley (Apple, Amazon, Intel), one in Austin, one in Seattle (Microsoft), and one in the vicinity of Langley, VA (Gubmint "consultancy").

only Austin is the surprise; though Marin being missing IS.

We all knew this day would come;

https://notthebee.com/article/welcome-to-the-club-asians-washington-school-district-reclassifies-asians-as-white-people

The North Thurston Public Schools decided that Asians no longer qualified as "Students of Color," and instead lumped them in with white people.

https://www.asian-dawn.com/2020/11/19/progressives-declare-war-on-asians-meritocracy-and-stem/amp/

Thomas Jefferson spent over 35 years building its reputation as a premier high school. But it only took 12 Democratic members of the Fairfax County School Board only 12 minutes and 11 seconds on Tuesday night, October 6, during an online meeting to kill the school, eliminating its race-blind, merit-based admissions test.

This irate parent is not being prophetic, as the decline of Intel is already a fact:

One bitter first-generation Asian-American parent vindictively stated, “On a brighter note, I know China, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore will completely destroy American companies when my children are my age because of these stupid policies. That gives me comfort. These idiotic Democrats will guarantee Asians will win—just not Asian-Americans….maybe we should go work for Asian-owned companies instead of giving our minds to Apple or Intel.”

Edited by sunday

7 hours ago, sunday said:

https://www.asian-dawn.com/2020/11/19/progressives-declare-war-on-asians-meritocracy-and-stem/amp/

This irate parent is not being prophetic, as the decline of Intel is already a fact:

The Asian-American CEO of Advanced Micro has certainly played a role.

Lowell HS in SF could be considered as an outpost on the front line of the meritocracy in American education debate. 

I recall a colleague telling me how one of his Japanese-American daughter's lasting impressions of her first day of school at Lowell was a black classmate blurting out "Why are there so many Asians here?"

4 hours ago, Nobu said:

Lowell HS in SF could be considered as an outpost on the front line of the meritocracy in American education debate. 

I recall a colleague telling me how one of his Japanese-American daughter's lasting impressions of her first day of school at Lowell was a black classmate blurting out "Why are there so many Asians here?"

Not only am I an SF Native but I busted my hump and also made into Lowell and graduated as well.

10 hours ago, Der Zeitgeist said:

Asian Dawn?

tGcJdcv.jpg

I think I read about them in "Time" magazine.

6 hours ago, Nobu said:

... "Why are there so many Asians here?"

White supremacy.

6 hours ago, Nobu said:

Mainly there were technical issues, and subsequent delays at Intel. Now AMD is making big strides even in the corporate server market.

Perhaps Intel, among other bad decisions, picked the wrong Asians.

Edited by sunday

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/11/24/euro-anti-hate-group-boss-discussed-necessity-of-killing-whites/

Mamadou Ba, head of the Portuguese “anti-hate” group SOS Racismo, spoke of the need to “kill the white man” at a recent online conference on “hate speech”.

Ba, a Portuguese citizen originally from Senegal, attended the conference on Saturday which was on the topic of “Racism and the Advancement of Hate Speech in the World”.

During the conference, which was attended by Portuguese speakers from Portugal and Brazil, Ba stated “it is necessary to kill the white man, murderer, colonial, and racist” to “prevent the social death of the black political subject”.

According to a report from Portuguese daily newspaper Correio da Manhã, the statement was a quote from Algerian far-left anti-colonialist political philosopher Frantz Fanon, who openly advocated for violence during the French rule of Algeria in his seminal work The Wretched of the Earth.

Despite coming from Breitbart, it could not be fake because there is video. Go to 1:05.

Edited by sunday

On 11/23/2020 at 9:30 PM, Stargrunt6 said:

Remember as they're beating you unconscious, it's just an idea so it's all good.

Next step will be to push conservatives to the point where they have no choice but to defend themselves and then come after us with a vengeance. We've already seen the template, give the Red Guards free rein to go after us while refusing to prosecute and anyone who defends themselves gets $2M bail and murder charges. 

And folks wonder at E5M's rhetorical points and why he might have them.  Never mind that He's experienced this sort of crap for years already in the greater chicago area. 

On 11/23/2020 at 11:55 PM, NickM said:

Not only am I an SF Native but I busted my hump and also made into Lowell and graduated as well.

Nice! I have some good colleagues who are Lowell grads and who speak fondly of their time there when the subject of whose kids are going where for HS comes up.

There is a sizable New York City contingent at work as well. Apparently, NYC has a few high schools with merit-based admissions of its own.

• 3 weeks later...
When leftist push for removal of self defense laws, sometimes you can see that they REALLY are for the re-distribution of property even at the local thief level.
“In most instances the thief needs the money more than the homeowner does,” Meza reasoned. “The homeowner’s insurance we reimburse his losses. On balance, the transfer of property is likely to lead to a more equitable distribution of wealth. If my bill can help make this transfer a peaceful one so much the better.”

Meza actually comes out in favor of thieves redistributing your property as a equitable distribution of wealth. This is why big cities have pockets of absolute poverty. People who constantly take from other people, their neighbors and constantly drive folks further into poverty.

https://www.weapon-blog.com/2020/12/texas-hb196/?fbclid=IwAR1_XPlr9jWwM8JbVFGtAenP34saTQS2OxMTI7L0xfbNF00l5ED6GoC8BVc