The Insane Rationalizations, Bigotry And Out Right Hypocrisy Of The Left

Mr King

1 hour ago, Murph said:

ANOTHER white professor resigns after being caught claiming to be a "person of color".  Wow, the left is made up of compulsive liars (as if we did not know that already): https://www.dailywire.com/news/another-white-professor-resigns-after-claiming-to-be-person-of-color

Her ancestors were as were yours.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Murph

• Mr King

• rmgill

• Ivanhoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kamala tells Texas voters she and Joe and the rest of the DemoKKKrats can't wait get rid of the Trump tax cuts and make you pay more to support welfare queens, and other scum.  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/kamala-harris-tells-latinos-texas-joe-biden-work-get-rid-tax-cut-video/  Because after all to the DemoKKKrats your money belongs to them, not you.

3 hours ago, MiloMorai said:

About 40,000 years ago the was no "white man".🙂

Yeah. We're all from Africa. So, we should all just put down African American Right? 

South Side of Atlanta (near the Airport) RK Gun show report:

Lots of inside the city black folks and lots of other more standard and rural types who came up from the outside the perimeter. 

I smelled pot on a number of hood rat looking dudes. They had the neck tattoos, appropriate dress, etc. Some were buying plate carriers and armor. 

I also saw a good bevy of more normal working glass black folks, mostly men who had the "I'm truck driver" or some sort of look about them. 

Ammo prices were bad. Up to a $/round for 9mm. I passed on ammo. Powder was fine, $24 for a lb. Bullets reasonable too. No waiting at the door, no panic buying. 

Edited by rmgill

Oh ammo prices are VERY high. Upwards of $1/round+ for most types. But it's a fungible commodity. As they raise prices, people are careful about what they buy and thus there's some left on the table. 

33 minutes ago, shep854 said:

I was wondering because of reports of scalpers back in '12 buying up ammo at retail stores, then selling it at gunshows for grossly inflated prices.

Capitalism at work they did it for toilet paper earlier in the year. I am still surprised corporations haven't started raiding the stores north of your border you couldn't find .22lr before your last election in any of the big box stores in Canada. The price hasn't risen all that much and there is still lots to be had and even a glut of 5.56mm x 45 due to Turdos ban of AR15s.  

1 hour ago, Wobbly Head said:

Capitalism at work they did it for toilet paper earlier in the year. I am still surprised corporations haven't started raiding the stores north of your border you couldn't find .22lr before your last election in any of the big box stores in Canada. The price hasn't risen all that much and there is still lots to be had and even a glut of 5.56mm x 45 due to Turdos ban of AR15s.  

I was speaking with several of my buddies in the collecting world last week. We're going to lose a bunch more artifacts in Canada if this law holds. 

The arms required to be seized and destroyed are the WHOLE gun, not the receiver or barrel. This means that spare parts can't be stripped and saved as parts of relics and sent south to the US for preservation. We were at something of a loss as to how to get all of that collected up even from some collectors in Canada we know and saved, but it looks like just getting it across the border legally is a no go. 

😕

Why are these people not being rounded up, and detained?  Why do we have to wait for them to start murdering people? Is it not a crime to plot and prepare violence?  More than mere preparation?  Where is Bill Bar, the world wonders.....

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/10/31/leftist-agitators-target-conservative-groups-in-d-c-for-post-election-protests-n1112200

6 hours ago, Stargrunt6 said:

I normally hate partisan nicknames like Obummer or Demokkkrats, but Turdos.... *snort* :D

Sounds like an awful operating system.