The Insane Rationalizations, Bigotry And Out Right Hypocrisy Of The Left

Mr King

'[Director of National Intelligence John] Ratcliffe on Wednesday said that Iran was behind the spoofed emails and videos, which he claimed were "designed to intimidate voters, incite social unrest, and damage President Trump." '

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2020/10/iran-behind-supposed-proud-boys-voter-intimidation-emails-feds-allege/

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Murph

• Mr King

• rmgill

• Ivanhoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Stargrunt6 said:

Something something low-IQ voter . . .

FIFY. Sade to see Lexa Doig acting the fool, she is one of my dream girls. Of course, being Canuckistani, border stuff is outside her ken.

4 hours ago, Jeff said:

And yet they're immigration experts and telling us what America should do. Like anti-second amendment people who don't know a thing about guns except "guns bad!".

This.

If one presents themselves an expert on a subject, one is expected to know what they're talking about and what others are talking about with regards to that subject.

3 minutes ago, DKTanker said:

This.

If one presents themselves an expert on a subject, one is expected to know what they're talking about and what others are talking about with regards to that subject.

They don't have to be experts but if you don't even know the basics, you may want to sit down and STFU until you at least have some basic knowledge. If you've never heard the term "coyote" before you really don't have a clue on this important topic.

I'm actually shocked that so many people, especially talking heads don't know what it means, to the point that I think many of those are lying about it to try and keep the "Drumpf thinks real coyotes are carrying children over the border" scam going. Don't they realize it's a total self own? It's the equivalent of someone calling someone an idiot because they said the Allies flew Mustangs in WWII and everyone knows horses can't fly. I'm sorry, wut?

30 minutes ago, Jeff said:

They don't have to be experts but if you don't even know the basics,

I used the term loosely because I've yet to meet or listen to a leftist talking head that didn't see themselves as an expert in the subject matter they were pretending to discuss intelligently.

40 minutes ago, DKTanker said:

I used the term loosely because I've yet to meet or listen to a leftist talking head that didn't see themselves as an expert in the subject matter they were pretending to discuss intelligently.

👍

10 hours ago, DKTanker said:

A quote from the greatest President of the 20th century. "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.” 

Also, he knew the truth about the left when this great piece of oratory was written. 

http://cdn.constitutionreader.com/files/pdf/constitution/ch123.pdf

13 minutes ago, shep854 said:

Of all the rulings regarding voting this election cycle, this has got to be the most egregiously bad.  The PA Legislature has got to get this to SCOTUS next week following the confirmation of ACB.  They might similarly again ask SCOTUS to strike down the lower court ruling allowing late arriving undated ballots.  On second thought, both rulings are abhorrently bad.

The old adage, "It isn't who votes that count, but who counts the votes" that is on full display.

Edited by DKTanker

Actually, withheld taxes are a form of pre-pay.  Tax returns can be considered an annual audit to determine how much is to be returned, or paid.

Edited by shep854