• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Murph

• Mr King

• rmgill

• Ivanhoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A main member of the evil left machine admits what they are doing.  I suspect he will suffer a fatal gunshot wound to the back of his head during his totally predictable suicide:  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/top-liberal-tech-operative-comes-shadows-family-behind-fake-liberal-news-see-facebook/

My family is behind most of the ‘fake liberal news’ you see on Facebook

President Donald Trump isn’t lying when he says fake news is the “Enemy of the People.” He’s also not lying when he says Democrats are in a “partnership with the media.”

For several years, I’ve been one of the biggest liberal ghost bloggers in the United States. Even more important than that, my family has been behind most of the ‘fake liberal news’ you see on Facebook, with my brother Daniel Gouldman encouraging our mother and father to invest in some of his media ventures.

This isn’t an all-inclusive list, either.

gouldman-list-600x354.jpeg

Some background information: Resist Create used to be called US Uncut. The name was re-branded in 2017. This was one of the most well-known liberal pages on Facebook for awhile until activist Ryan Clayton teamed up with my family’s network. If you want to read more about this, Buzzfeed did a relatively informative report about three years ago. The page’s engagement and mission has fallen off completely since changing hands, so it’s really not impressive anymore. Clayton has worked with my brother on a number of political projects.

Ryan Clayton is the guy who threw Russian flags at President Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Watch HERE). He also claims he was assaulted by Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe (Watch HERE).

Bipartisan Report is a venture my brother has with Justin Brotman, the son of recently deceased Costco co-founder Jeff Brotman.

My brother (known as Icarus Verum – his online identity) was also the money man behind the Occupy Democrats operation, personally owning 20% of the business. My brother setup all the business checking accounts at Bank of America, and made sure everyone got paid, including the Rivero brothers who founded it. If there was ever any administrative issue with Facebook, with Occupy Democrats writers or otherwise, my brother would handle it.

2 hours ago, Murph said:

Massive Democrat vote by mail fraud caught, over 334,000 ballots invalidated.  Fraud on a Marxist scale: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/election-fraud-pennsylvania-rejects-334000-duplicate-ballots-already-kentucky-reports-bins-ballots-discarded/

Out of curiosity, if the first ballot was a fraud and was for Biden and the second was the actual submitted ballot and for Trump does that not mean that whatever ballot got there first, fraudulent or not, would be the one counted?

I pinged a buddy who works in NOVA about this. He always has the best RUMINT. 

My question was why haven't there been any substantial prosecutions yet? 
His answer was he suspected that there were a  few white knights that didn't want to be seen as influencing the election. 

1 hour ago, rmgill said:

His answer was he suspected that there were a  few white knights that didn't want to be seen as influencing the election. 

FFS, just do your damn job. You're not God, you don't get to decide. Either choice benefits one side or the other but it always seems to come down to the choice that hurts Rs and helps Ds. No one says you have to have every single thing tied up before you issue the first indictment. That's a falsehood.

4 hours ago, rmgill said:

And yet by inaction that's exactly what they're doing.  Perhaps by design.

A question for Joementia Biden.  I'll let this man, Philip Anderson, a free speech advocate and organizer, ask the question.

As and aside, ignore the color of his skin.  He's obviously not authentically black.

Edited by DKTanker

15 hours ago, DKTanker said:

A question for Joementia Biden.  I'll let this man, Philip Anderson, a free speech advocate and organizer, ask the question.

As and aside, ignore the color of his skin.  He's obviously not authentically black.

And this "mostly peaceful" interaction. Girl Power!

Female Trump supporter attacked, hospitalized following altercation with Women's March activists in DC

femaletrump.png

"When we win, the trials will begin."

The responses are frightening, the Chekists are out in force. Your liberal neighbors would gladly rat you out and cheer your demise while splitting up your possessions. Remember the three Gs, Ghettos, Gulags and Graves.

16 hours ago, DKTanker said:

52 minutes ago, Jeff said:

"When we win, the trials will begin."

The responses are frightening, the Chekists are out in force. Your liberal neighbors would gladly rat you out and cheer your demise while splitting up your possessions. Remember the three Gs, Ghettos, Gulags and Graves.

And I got laughed at, and ridiculed by our lefty members for calling this months ago.  Murder, mayhem, and gulags are what are coming if the left wins.

9 minutes ago, Murph said:

And I got laughed at, and ridiculed by our lefty members for calling this months ago.  Murder, mayhem, and gulags are what are coming if the left wins.

I was wondering if I were being melodramatic about the 3 Gs when I started to say it a while back but history is a good guide and that road has been well traveled. We're heading into a dark time. We'll find out how dark in two weeks.

56 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I was wondering if I were being melodramatic about the 3 Gs when I started to say it a while back but history is a good guide and that road has been well traveled. We're heading into a dark time. We'll find out how dark in two weeks.

It wasn't that long ago that I comforted myself with the understanding I'd be long dead and buried before our nation succumbed to Marxism or worse.  Now my hope is that I live long enough to see the time our Nation regains its senses.